Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 12-31-2017 01:38 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-30-2017 11:31 PM Doka --- spare me the bs about Trump being your President. Your country dominates, has the largest military, has a nut case touting on about firing off nuclear weapons and the world economy hinges on every word the nut case utters. We get to watch and fear this insanity thanks to a bunch of low information pathetic hillbillies who have no sense of decency and no fork in their in family tree. You are always posting stuff about Trudeau but I guess that's OK as you are an entitled American.

All the rest of what you said is bs as well. A small tax break working people might get but that will soon be eaten up in higher medical premiums. The asshat gave you nothing. Admit it.

Riddick - you are such a hypocrite. I could have sworn you wrote posts expressing your disgust at our corporate leaders and the corruption of paid for elections by these pigs at the trough. I could be wrong though as most of the time you write non nonsensical gobbledy gook that I'm sure you think is very clever. :lookup:

spare me the bs about Trump being your President. Your country dominates, has the largest military, has a nut case touting on about firing off nuclear weapons and the world economy hinges on every word the nut case utters
Ah, so you don't believe Trump is President?

I will agree , we still have a well put together military, although," man power" is becoming obsolete, with technology taking it's place, but that's off topic.

Countries certainly have been willing to allow American Military presents on their soil, as well as taking American money for what ever ....... (I don't see Countries demanding OUR Military leave their soil ?) The problem seems to arise when asked to help pay for their fare share to keep them there. And hate America even when it was a no cost to them deal.

Isn't strange that the peoples of the world have, for a long time, have depended on American Strength and military, help, money etc. And Hate them for it! I agree , that by this time in the Obami Administration, he had already started the 7 wars he was to get going. Yet, some people Loved him without question, perhaps for some, just, for the color of his skin.
Since Trump came in , America has started No War, but we do maintain with our presence. :confused:

I take it that you are Pro North Korean government, that is your choice. I do understand your "Rational" , but I try to stay away from it........it damages my soul. :(

We get to watch and fear this insanity thanks to a bunch of low information pathetic hillbillies who have no sense of decency and no fork in their in family tree. You are always posting stuff about Trudeau but I guess that's OK as you are an entitled American.
Hitlery would be so proud of you!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2017 04:20 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-30-2017 11:31 PM Riddick - you are such a hypocrite.
I know you are but what am I?

A simple and quick retort... but anything more's not worth the effort.
Raggedyann wrote: 12-30-2017 11:31 PMI could have sworn you wrote posts expressing your disgust at our corporate leaders and the corruption of paid for elections by these pigs at the trough.
I'm still disgusted. But I'm not deranged! The Resistance movement? Hillary? Yah, the Clintons are SO not corrupt. :Image
Raggedyann wrote: 12-30-2017 11:31 PM I could be wrong though as most of the time you write non nonsensical gobbledy gook that I'm sure you think is very clever. :lookup:
NON nonsensical gobbledy gook? Is that a thing?

What a concept!! I think.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2017 06:37 PM

Doka - Me a North Korean supporter? Don't put words in my mouth. It's a cheap and lazy way to try to gain one upmanship.

Riddick - non non supporter - a typo. At least you spoke your mind in your post without me having to try to decipher your usual wacko and less than forthright writing style.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2017 07:27 PM

NON nonsensical gobbledy gook? Is that a thing? 

What a concept!! I think.

Riddick,
Now, of the "NON nonsensical gobbledy gook. I Much prefer your NON nonsensical gobbledy gook, as I can understand it perfectly it makes sense, where I find others NON nonsensical gobbledy gook, just not as satisfying and sometimes alarming, Sooooo please keep up the good work! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

No Respect? Who Needs This Crap? (Just Askin')

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2017 09:15 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-31-2017 06:37 PM Riddick - non non supporter - a typo. At least you spoke your mind in your post without me having to try to decipher your usual wacko and less than forthright writing style.
Hey Now RA,, I can only imagine what a struggle it is for you. Lest what we have here is a failure to communicate, and in an effort to de-escalate tensions, I'll give it to you in no uncertain terms

I value constructive criticism. OTOH, in your straightforward and less than flattering assessment of my prose and character as well as your communiques with Doka I can see you take great care in composing your missives with no sparing of vindictiveness and hostility.

What can I say? Aren't we all adults here? Call me wacko, but if nowhere else I'd like to think members agreeing to disagree without being totally and deliberately disagreeable is still considered good form at the FF?

Good natured needling banter, that's one thing. Directed ad hominem attacks, I can do without.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2018 04:56 AM

Insulted Riddick? Tough. Remember a few years back when you jumped on board with crusty old HB3 and the pair of you mocked and insulted me for months? You didn't give a hoot about my feelings so why do you think I should care about yours? I didn't like you then and I don't like you now.

The first time I posted an opinion after years of being off the FF, I was immediately attacked by Diogenes. Called unintelligent amongst other lovely things. No reference was made in her insulting response regarding the subject of my post, just a personal attack from start to finish. Every time I was attacked for giving nothing more than an opinion on a specific topic, nobody cared about ad hominem anything. Great fun when the whole forum is on the same side of the political fence.

You may view your snide memes and sly insults as good natured banter. I view your snide memes and sly insults for what they are...unproductive posts designed to entertain Doka, Malaria what's-his-face, and Leftist hating Kbot. So climb down off your high horse Riddick because your responses to anything I have ever said has had nothing to do with sharing an honest, open opinion in an adult fashion.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-01-2018 02:08 PM

I find myself very joyful over the fact that I will be able to continue to live in a country called America,it is my home. And there is a reason why I and others where born here, but I digress.....But there is something I will always keep in mind, Nothing on this planet will ever be perfect! I am Not Perfect or I would't be here....! It is a War Planet, a Prison Planet for some and a vacation spot for others, a stopping off place for some or a all encompassing hell for others. What We make of it, what we Learn from it will always be our "choice" conscious or otherwise. Karma. A world run by imperfect humans, will always be imperfect.

Now, tell me why I would join a club that tells me that I Must hate other human beings to be Superior and Righteous . Because the "labels" aren't Right? That I must divide humans into Special groups regarding skin color and who they sleep with, symbolically wear my genitals on my head, because , by golly, I am a victim? To fill my heart and soul with hate, greed and fear and lash out at all who disagree with me. Why would I give up my own self responsibility For Myself and To Others? Why would I destroy my own delicate sense of Humanity with hate, that I know I am capable of, but Choose Not to use. No, this club of trained dancing bears is not for me . Irrational Hate is taught and learned and none of us are immuned we are "Tested" on a daily basis,
And while we are here, we are after all "Just Human". Which in some cases Can be a step up from being a "bed bug", which does it's "blood lust" without consciousness of self, it's a bug.

There is saying , rather chilling, but so true, and if nothing else food for thought...................

"When hunting monsters, be aware enough , that you too, don't become one."
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2018 03:29 PM

Doka wrote: 01-01-2018 02:08 PM I find myself very joyful over the fact that I will be able to continue to live in a country called America,it is my home. And there is a reason why I and others where born here, but I digress.....But there is something I will always keep in mind, Nothing on this planet will ever be perfect! I am Not Perfect or I would't be here....! It is a War Planet, a Prison Planet for some and a vacation spot for others, a stopping off place for some or a all encompassing hell for others. What We make of it, what we Learn from it will always be our "choice" conscious or otherwise. Karma. A world run by imperfect humans, will always be imperfect.

Now, tell me why I would join a club that tells me that I Must hate other human beings to be Superior and Righteous . Because the "labels" aren't Right? That I must divide humans into Special groups regarding skin color and who they sleep with, symbolically wear my genitals on my head, because , by golly, I am a victim? To fill my heart and soul with hate, greed and fear and lash out at all who disagree with me. Why would I give up my own self responsibility For Myself and To Others? Why would I destroy my own delicate sense of Humanity with hate, that I know I am capable of, but Choose Not to use. No, this club of trained dancing bears is not for me . Irrational Hate is taught and learned and none of us are immuned we are "Tested" on a daily basis,
And while we are here, we are after all "Just Human". Which in some cases Can be a step up from being a "bed bug", which does it's "blood lust" without consciousness of self, it's a bug.

There is saying , rather chilling, but so true, and if nothing else food for thought...................

"When hunting monsters, be aware enough , that you too, don't become one."
OK

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-01-2018 04:33 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 01-01-2018 04:56 AM Insulted Riddick? Tough. Remember a few years back when you jumped on board with crusty old HB3 and the pair of you mocked and insulted me for months? You didn't give a hoot about my feelings so why do you think I should care about yours? I didn't like you then and I don't like you now.

The first time I posted an opinion after years of being off the FF, I was immediately attacked by Diogenes. Called unintelligent amongst other lovely things. No reference was made in her insulting response regarding the subject of my post, just a personal attack from start to finish. Every time I was attacked for giving nothing more than an opinion on a specific topic, nobody cared about ad hominem anything. Great fun when the whole forum is on the same side of the political fence.

You may view your snide memes and sly insults as good natured banter. I view your snide memes and sly insults for what they are...unproductive posts designed to entertain Doka, Malaria what's-his-face, and Leftist hating Kbot. So climb down off your high horse Riddick because your responses to anything I have ever said has had nothing to do with sharing an honest, open opinion in an adult fashion.
If sharing an honest, open opinion in an adult fashion isn't what you're getting here, why come to the FF?

You want to dish it out, RA that's fine. Stick around for as long as you want, and be productive for as long as you like.

You take the high horse. I'll have the ignore list.

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2018 06:59 PM

Riddick wrote: 01-01-2018 04:33 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 01-01-2018 04:56 AM Insulted Riddick? Tough. Remember a few years back when you jumped on board with crusty old HB3 and the pair of you mocked and insulted me for months? You didn't give a hoot about my feelings so why do you think I should care about yours? I didn't like you then and I don't like you now.

If sharing an honest, open opinion in an adult fashion isn't what you're getting here, why come to the FF?

You want to dish it out, RA that's fine. Stick around for as long as you want, and be productive for as long as you like.

You take the high horse. I'll have the ignore list.
Doesn't matter to me if you read my future posts. You read the ones that counted.

The women's march that took place last year changed the paradigm for women across the globe. The "metoo" movement followed, thanks to some powerful, courageous women that reached into their soul and tossed out some hurt that had been dormant but not forgotten. Strange how these seemingly benign events can gather power like a rolling stone gathers moss. They have ongoing impacts that encompass various areas of our lives.

Women across the globe will never receive formal reconciliation for past crappy treatment. But just having the opportunity and guts to confront people that hurt and humiliated us for their own entertainment is pretty satisfying. You may view it as vindictive. I view it as justice.

It's not what you say to some that reveals who you are but what you don't say to some that reveals who you are.

Riddick
Pirate

Correction

Post by Riddick » 01-01-2018 07:30 PM

Riddick wrote: 01-01-2018 04:33 PM You take the high horse.
Make that "high chair'

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Correction

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2018 07:38 PM

Riddick wrote: 01-01-2018 07:30 PM
Riddick wrote: 01-01-2018 04:33 PM You take the high horse.
Make that "high chair'
I just knew you would continue to read. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Trump In Action!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-02-2018 05:50 AM

I just read "continue to read"...............Trump In Action!

Read Jihad Watch's steadfast Robert Spencer's contribution on "Trump In Action" inside 'Front Page Magazine' :!:

In 2009, Iran was swept by demonstrations, just as it is now. But at that time, the protesters were shouting “Allahu akbar,” and there was no indication that they wanted anything but reform of the Islamic regime, not the end of the regime itself. This time, however, the protesters have been chanting: “We don’t want an Islamic Republic!” “Clerics shame on you, let go of our country!” Some have even chanted: “Reza Shah, bless your soul!”

What has changed? Donald Trump.

Reza Shah was the Shah of Iran from 1925 to 1941 and the father of Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, the Shah who was overthrown in the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Reza Shah admired Turkey’s Kemal Ataturk and set Iran on a similar path of Westernization and secularization. In chanting this, the protesters are emphasizing that they do not just want economic reforms, as has been the line of the establishment media in the West. Nor do they want an Islamic Republic that is less corrupt. They don’t want an Islamic Republic at all.

Now why would Trump have anything to do with this? Because he has been singular among the leaders of the world, and the Presidents of the United States since 1989, in demonstrating his readiness to stand up to violent intimidation.

FULL STORY
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268883 ... rt-spencer

MK "what's-his-face" II :!: ........who's just one of millions of proud "deplorable" conservative Americans!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-02-2018 12:00 PM

From Article posted above:
For the people of Iran, with help from Donald Trump, this could just possibly be the dawning of a new era of freedom. Even if the regime remains in power this time, it has been shaken to its core. It cannot afford to be as openly repressive and bloodthirsty as the Chinese at Tienanmen Square. Not, we can hope, with Donald Trump in the White House.

It will be more than likely Trump will take the Fall for this, as more than likely it will fail. Then they start with the "dead kids and puppy pictures" . I have seen a pattern here, if you are a "Labeled" Republican, crap sticks to you like glue. Democrats apparently are blessed with "teflon" coating, no matter what they do........It was a Democrat (Harry Truman) that nuked Japan in the 2nd world war, but over the years that fact, turned into "We" , I bet there are not many that know that Harry was a Democrat and just assume that he must have been a Republican. I remember when the "fine" southern Democrat, Robert Byrd was a proud member of the Ku Klux Klan and saw no "conflict of interest". That fact just seems to have slid off into limbo. Hitlery loved him by the way. I could go on for pages and pages, but no time . And NO I'm not saying that that a Republican Label, is a Label meaning St, Hood, No Human Saints, period ,that's just good P R work. And I'm not saying that All Democrats are bad people either.

Just remember "Fair" does not exist on this planet so save yourself some angst.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-03-2018 08:20 AM

Doka wrote her important lines many should read ending this way: "Just remember "Fair" does not exist on this planet so save yourself some angst."

In 2009 the Iranian's Green Revolution, that failed, over 70 citizens were gunned down. It was reported that the Mullahs and their President Ahmadinejad had one very large airliner reserved, all fueled up and ready to go at the airport. It takes a lot of p***ed off freedom "wanting" citizens in the streets to spook them. :shock: Now more villages and cities are involved compared to 2009! :oops:

Their success for freedom from evil will be fleeting at best...............:messedup:

White Wedding - Billy Idol

There is nothin' fair in this world, girl
There is nothin' safe in this world
And there's nothin' sure in this world
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again :!:

MK II :o
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-03-2018 10:34 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”