Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

Post by Doka » 02-08-2018 11:01 AM

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October

Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI

Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus

He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation

Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.

The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal CityWhen it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News articleby Michael Isikoff(of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

An undercover FBI informant embedded in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an "illegal NDA" by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has finally given his testimony to three Congressional committees.  

William D. Campbell became an FBI counterintelligence asset after spending several years as a CIA operative who developed working relationships in the nuclear industry in Kazakhstan and Russia.

“For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.” -saracarter.com

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... an-uranium

The Democrats are just like a nuclear bomb, with the "fallout" being just as devastating .Encouraging splintered souls into non-human Zombies.

Actively working with the Russians, while accusing every one else of doing so . Chaos , is the name of the game. Over and over and over again. The goal is a "Good War" their coffers are getting empty. Hitlery, would have had us there by now!

Hillary Clinton Brags About Being Invited to Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

Shortly after being relieved of her duties as Secretary of State, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton reportedly gave a series of speeches in which she described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a “very interesting conversationalist” who she had gotten to know, including a visit to his “private inner sanctum” to discuss wildlife conservation.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... r-sanctum/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

Post by kbot » 02-08-2018 11:57 AM

Isn't it amazing how we overlook things like this Doka? I've mentioned this to Obama/ Hillary supporters and you can see them get impatient, roll their eyes and then wave you off with an "It's all made-up........." apology.

What's the expression - "Res ipsa loquitur" - the thing speaks for itself....... we are so screwed.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

Post by Doka » 02-08-2018 12:56 PM

we are so screwed.....

NO! We are not!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”