The "You Can't Make This Stuff Up " File

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The "You Can't Make This Stuff Up " File

Post by Doka » 04-24-2018 12:35 PM

Free Day Care, Free Grooming.........Headline News Last Night........ :confused:

Tri-City mom accuses daycare at CBC of waxing her toddler’s eyebrows

Updated February 22, 2018 04:52 PM

A student was livid after she picked up her daughter from the daycare on the Columbia Basin College campus in Pasco.

When Alyssa Salgado dropped the toddler off, the little girl had a unibrow. When she and her daughter arrived home, all that remained above her nose was a red patch.

Her daughter, who is not yet 2 years old, called it an “owie,” said her mom. Salgado thinks the child’s eyebrows were waxed and worries that it would have been painful.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/loca ... 98639.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The "You Can't Make This Stuff Up " File

Post by Doka » 05-06-2018 05:51 PM

Alyssa Mil1ano, Actress, Holllywood Hypocrite, DNC Poster Child. :roll:

VIDEO: Hollywood actress attends anti-gun protest — with armed guards
MAY 5, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

Do as Hollywood celebrities say, not as they do.

Actress Alyssa Milano attended an anti-NRA protest in downtown Dallas today — and she did it surrounded by armed guards.

In video captured by Ben Howe, NRA member Will Haraway asked Milano’s security if he was armed and the man clearly wasn’t amused by the question.

“I’m going to ask you to leave,” the guard said repeatedly, physically backing Haraway up by getting in his face.

“How far do I have to go?” Haraway asked.

“I’m going to need you on the sidewalk,” the agent responded.

“Hypocrite! Alyssa you’re a hypocrite! You have armed security here!” an observer yelled.

Milano’s friends, meanwhile, had no problem denouncing guns while benefiting from her special protected status.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... ed-guards/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Weird Nooz”