Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 06-15-2018 11:00 AM

War Monger Liberals, have become so consumed with the "Act of Hating" that they are pouring gas on themselves and lighting their own matches. I can promise them, that if they don't get what they want in this life they will get it in their next life. Our Guides, do aim to please. All there is, is Karma.......

TV Poll: 71% Of Liberals Don't Want Peace With North Korea Because Trump Would Take Credit

A snap survey on Michelle Wolf’s show proof left wants to see America fail...

A live TV poll taken on Michelle Wolf’s Netflix show found that 71% of the comedian’s liberal audience would rather peace with North Korea fail than see Donald Trump take credit for it.

The audience was asked, “Are you sort of hoping we don’t get peace with North Korea so you wouldn’t have to give Trump credit?”

Only 29% said they wanted peace with North Korea given the option.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06- ... ake-credit
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-15-2018 11:28 AM

I find it very amusing that after listening for months to chants of "Lock her up" the only people being locked up are those connected to Trump. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-18-2018 01:34 PM

Re: The children being wrenched out of the arms of their Mother's.

Outraged politicians are stating on TV that this is not who America is. Sorry but this is exactly who America is. Americans are the most heartless, racist, violent, and aggressive people in the world and they are becoming more and more hated every day. We shouldn't generalise you might say. Well we should when we see an entire nation stay silent as kids are being traumatised by a government policy. Where's the demonstrations outside the WH and in your own cities?

This policy could be stopped today but your tyrant leader knows all this good stuff about Americans, so he knows he's free to abuse little children because he thinks like Hitler and every other dictator. If they have a specific goal, then abusing people is fair game in the process of achieving the goal. And if you apparent morons agree with Trump, which is a given that you do, then you too feel that achieving the goal is more important than the well being of innocent little children. This is the kind of evil that we all fought against in the 40's.

So what's next? I guess Americans won't be alarmed until they see their neighbours being rounded up for whatever insane reason and interned.

I need to go have a shower or find an exorcist, as this place has gone from a site where I disagreed over politics to a place that feels evil and needs to be shut down.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 06-18-2018 01:50 PM, edited 2 times in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-18-2018 04:15 PM

Well we should when we see an entire nation stay silent as kids are being traumatised by a government policy. Where's the demonstrations outside the WH and in your own cities?
You are absolutely right! Those " Precious Children" should imediately removed from protective custody and put into the mixed ILLEGAL population , so much easier for the "SLAVER`S" to abuse, that`s Really what is important to liberals, fresh supply! You don't really believe that all those children really belong to those that brought them to the border now do you? Those Children became a "liberal commodity,"(press, radio and TV as well as slaves) the minute they where removed from their point of origin, either by there own parents or the "Slavers" who already had, stolen or purchased them.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-18-2018 04:46 PM

Yeah sure. Trump has already admitted the kids are being ripped from their mom's and dad's and he called it very sad. His mail order wife also commented that America should enact laws but with heart. Why would she say that if it wasn't true? But by all means bury your bird brain in the sand. The German people did the same thing 70 odd yrs ago.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 06-19-2018 12:20 AM

Pardon the intrusion but;
Why is there so much hate aimed at the Trump?
Seems that no matter what he says or does it gets spun as a negative.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-19-2018 12:23 AM

Jon-Marcus wrote: 06-19-2018 12:20 AM Pardon the intrusion but;
Why is there so much hate aimed at the Trump?
Seems that no matter what he says or does it gets spun as a negative.
Oh good god, give me patience!!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-19-2018 12:49 AM

Ya know , I lied to you Raggedyann, I would Not move those Children EVER! Just to appease the Liberal Temper tantrums,!
But I know for a fact that you like being lied to, by political affiliation.

Jon-Marcus asked you a valid question. I am waiting for something more than your usual..........
KARMA RULES

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 06-19-2018 02:58 AM

Actually I wasn't asking anyone specific. It was/ is an open question to anyone at all.
I didn't read through the 22 pages of this thread and apparently stepped into the middle of a... ahhh ..... heated debate.
Please , don't let the old Yankee Cajun derail the runaway train. Do continue. :D
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-19-2018 04:56 AM

Doka wrote: 06-19-2018 12:49 AM Ya know , I lied to you Raggedyann, I would Not move those Children EVER! Just to appease the Liberal Temper tantrums,!
But I know for a fact that you like being lied to, by political affiliation.

Jon-Marcus asked you a valid question. I am waiting for something more than your usual..........
Show me a post where I have said that before.

Speaking of being lied to, your tyrant in charge lies every time he opens his ugly trap. But as you are not capable of critical thinking you wouldn't know that. You read nothing but alt right crap.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-19-2018 07:13 AM

Massachusetts is joining the list of states refusing to assist this administration on how they choose to address the immigration issue. While everyone agrees that there are issues with the current state of immigration policy, this is not the way to correct the issues.......

And, before jumping-in with the "Liberal Massachusetts", remember that many Massachusetts governors (including Baker) were/ are Republicans.........

Baker Changes Mind About Sending National Guard To Border, Citing ‘Inhumane Treatment Of Children’

BOSTON (CBS/AP) – Gov. Charlie Baker is reversing course on his earlier decision to send National Guard resources to the United States border with Mexico because of the Trump administration’s policy separating some immigrant children from their parents.

“Governor Baker directed the National Guard not to send any assets or personnel to the Southwest border today because the federal government’s current actions are resulting in the inhumane treatment of children.” spokeswoman Lizzy Guyton said in a statement to WBZ-TV.

The helicopter crew has been set to fly down later this month to work with federal officials to help track illegal activity along the border with Mexico.

Baker said Massachusetts won’t be participating until the family separation policy is changed.

On Sunday, Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy joined a protest in Texas against the policy. He called the practice of family separation “monstrous.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/06/18/c ... -children/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-19-2018 11:15 AM

Bravo.............

The US has criticized other countries over the years for separating families - whether German policy in WWII or Cambodia during the Vietnam War, belatedly, in our own country after WWII and the Japanese internment camps, and even later with the Native American debacle.

This (separation of families) should be a non-starter in the immigration debate. At some point we have to stand up and say that we're better than this. Yes, the rules governing immigration need to be fixed. We all agree on that. But this is not the way and the GOP, (and the US as a whole) will rue the day we allow this to continue.

All Five Living First Ladies Speak Out Against Family Separations at U.S. Border

It’s unanimous: The five living former and present first ladies have all weighed in on the issue of separating children from families arriving without documentation for entry at the U.S. border, whether invoking asylum or otherwise. And all five women oppose it to varying degrees.

Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, in her role from 1977 to 1981, was the final one to voice her opinion when she released a statement on Monday that recalled her experience with Cambodian refugees fleeing to Thailand. She said, “The practice and policy today of removing children from their parents’ care at our border with Mexico is disgraceful and a shame to our country.”

While the First Lady role has no basis in the Constitution, the position has often led its holder to have a special moral authority above partisan politics. In general, First Ladies speak out only occasionally about heated topics, but, in this case, they have all gone out of their way to share their views.

Laura Bush, wife to George W. Bush, got the ball rolling among First Ladies when she wrote in an Op-Ed at the Washington Post on Sunday that quickly careened around the Internet. “I live in a border state,” she said. “I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.”

First Lady Michelle Obama later linked to Laura Bush’s essay on Twitter with the note, “Sometimes truth transcends party.” Michelle Obama had seemingly struck up a strange-bedfellows’ friendship with the Bushes at a variety of events that brought presidents and wives together.

During a speech on Monday at an awards ceremony for the Women’s Forum of New York, Hillary Clinton said: “What’s happening to families at the border right now is a humanitarian crisis. Every parent who has ever held a child in their arms, every human being with a sense of compassion and decency, should be outraged.” She repeated this in a tweet.

The current holder of the unofficial position, Melania Trump, also released a mild rebuke from her office that said, “Mrs. Trump hates to see children separated from their families and hopes both sides of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform.”

The Trump administration’s policy to separate families is not required under law, but rather, according to officials, is used as leverage to deter entrance into the country. This policy has swept in those entering in violation of the law without permission and those legally seeking asylum. President Trump and other officials have also stated they are using separation to apply pressure for an immigration reform bill that includes provisions they favor, such as funding for additional and larger areas of wall on the Mexican border.

While Barbara Bush passed away on April 17, 2018, her daughter-in-law Laura Bush noted the elder bush’s embrace of a child dying of HIV/AIDS in Washington, D.C. Laura Bush wrote, “She, who after the death of her 3-year-old daughter knew what it was to lose a child, believed that every child is deserving of human kindness, compassion and love.”

http://fortune.com/2018/06/18/all-first ... at-border/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-19-2018 12:03 PM

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Kbot!!!

Republicans are actually defending the audio tape they played yesterday of toddlers sobbing and begging for their mom. I could only listen to a minute of that as I felt like throwing up. But oh wait...they are all trained little actors according to the Alt Right.
You feel like screaming at the stupidity.

:burnslaug

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-19-2018 12:30 PM

Trump's biggest supporter web site indulges in publishing FAKE NEWS? Really? :mrgreen:

Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis
The young boys in the photo, which was shot in 2012 thousands of miles away from the U.S. border, aren’t even holding real guns.

The Drudge Report featured an image of gun-wielding children photographed years ago in Azaz, Syria, alongside an article about immigrant children pouring into the United States.

According to the photographer of the 2012 image, Christiaan Triebert, Drudge not only used the photo completely out of context ― the guns, he said, were toys ― they also featured it without crediting Triebert.

He called it an “obscene misrepresentation” of the photo’s actual depiction:

To view the picture:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dr ... b9e9a4bc87

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-19-2018 12:44 PM

That's funny, your MSM does that all the time! :lol:
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”