And the freak-out continues

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: And the freak-out continues

Post by Doka » 06-17-2018 02:24 PM

I can only say that the "Obamie Cult of Hate" has been going on for over 10 years now, with no end in sight. It is really getting old, I know!

I refuse to allow these crazy people live in my head for any extened amount of time, it serves no purpose. Eventually "frustration" will turn into "acceptance" people, places, and things have only the power I give to them. I desire peace and prosperity to every one, as I wish for myself. That will not change, but certainly can be sometimes a hard concept to hang on to , being an earth bound human is not for "whimps", I can only hope that the world and it's people have changed ME enough for my own escape from this chaotic place! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

FULL FRONTAL LUNACY

Post by Riddick » 06-26-2018 03:17 AM

The Strategic Blunder Of 'Trump-As-Hitler'

The president’s ostensibly serious critics have broken the glass on the “Trump-is-a-Nazi” line of attack. There were previous allusions to this from media: Apart from the “over-woke,” under-informed Hollywood set, however, critics largely managed to avoid making the explicit comparison.

That is, until now, with family separations at the U.S. border dominating headlines. But overwrought Nazi comparisons are both historically illiterate and an extreme misstep, crossing a rhetorical line from which there can be no turning back.

Given the Obama admin also held separated children in "cages," which merited the faintest of peeps from supplicant media, pols and activists, this newfound outrage comes off as contrived partisanship. Further, In equating temporary detention with the mechanized genocide of 6 million people, historical ignorance aside full-bore Nazism accusations are a grave strategic error by the president's critics.

You knew it was coming: Trump is literally Hitler! Escalating from the moment he pulled off his "upset" defeat of Hillary, their rhetoric finally reached its natural conclusion; yet for some bizarre reason Dems decided now — five months from midterm elections, in the midst of a whirlwind of other headlines — was the time to deploy their rhetorical nuclear option.

News cycles move at breakneck speed and are often determined by the president himself. The North Korea summit? May as well have been ten years ago. So, too, will the border separation issue fall by the wayside as a gnat-like attention span turns to some newer, trendier outrage du jour. By the time midterms roll around, this latest contretemps will be the faintest of memories.

This, then, raises the question: Where do Democrats and their "Never Trump" conservative hangers-on go next, rhetorically, having spent their shot on the border issue? Now that Trump is "actually Hitler," any compromise by Democrats will be viewed as kowtowing to fascism.

Conversely, sticking with the Nazism line of attack cheapens its effect and, frankly, makes its proponents come off as a little more than unhinged, something perhaps already at play given that a Gallup poll has put Trump at his highest approval rating to date.

Is this the last desperate gasp of the president’s critics: Do they double down and ride the Trump-as-Hitler narrative — and themselves — into the ground? The Democrats' overwrought rhetoric may hand Teflon Don yet another victory, and harm their longer-term prospects in the process.

FULL COLUMN
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-26-2018 05:45 AM

And then there's Maxine Walters.........

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-27-2018 11:47 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Nina Sees 'End Of The World As We Know It' On New 'Hardcore' SCOTUS

Post by Riddick » 07-08-2018 02:01 AM

NPR reporter Nina Totenberg is freaking out over every potential replacement for Anthony Kennedy 'cause conservatism is bad, m'kay? FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-08-2018 09:23 AM

Hard to say where any bodies mind went these days??..........They wanted the "Children" in jail with the parents......they got it.....Now, they are scared they won't be able to kill the "Children" . It's For the children, don't ya know!? :confused: :shock:

Side note: Douglas was a bonafide "Drunk and skirt chaser", he used to spend a lot of time in my area. The Dems didn't even know what to do with him! And that was a long time ago.........!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Nina Sees 'End Of The World As We Know It' On New 'Hardcore' SCOTUS

Post by kbot » 07-08-2018 08:01 PM

Riddick wrote: 07-08-2018 02:01 AM NPR reporter Nina Totenberg is freaking out over every potential replacement for Anthony Kennedy 'cause conservatism is bad, m'kay? FULL STORY
Yeah Riddick, but nothing (so far anyway) beats the anti-Catholic rhetoric the Democrats are spewing......

With over 70 MILLION Catholics in the US, do the Dems really want to go there?????????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2018 04:16 PM

kbot wrote: 07-08-2018 08:01 PM With over 70 MILLION Catholics in the US, do the Dems really want to go there?????????
Wouldn't surprise me, kbot. Being in full bore panic mode they'd go anywhere at this point... that is, almost anywhere. The one place they won't go is outside their bubble. That'd be too much for them.

Taking in the world as it is unfiltered may cause the whole bubble to collapse. Way better to expand it. Catholics and others complain? Hey, you don't have to like it. But you damn well better learn to love it.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-11-2018 11:39 AM

Riddick wrote: 07-09-2018 04:16 PM
kbot wrote: 07-08-2018 08:01 PM With over 70 MILLION Catholics in the US, do the Dems really want to go there?????????
Wouldn't surprise me, kbot. Being in full bore panic mode they'd go anywhere at this point... that is, almost anywhere. The one place they won't go is outside their bubble. That'd be too much for them.

Taking in the world as it is unfiltered may cause the whole bubble to collapse. Way better to expand it. Catholics and others complain? Hey, you don't have to like it. But you damn well better learn to love it.
What's sad (to me at least) is that the Democrats are rushing so far to the Left that they are abandoning what had been their base for most of the 20th century, and the GOP (to their credit) has been smart in providing at least a portion of their platform which appeals to traditional Catholics. I don't know whether this has happened by design, or is just one of those flukes, but the Tip O'Neil's and FDRs out there in the afterlife must be spinning in their graves to think that their Democrats have lost it so much that they are trashing the party's biggest supporters for over the past 100 years.

It's a mystery to me...........

Sen. Feinstein Grills Catholic Nominee: ‘The Dogma Lives Loudly Within You’

Democrat Senators launch an ideological attack on a Catholic judicial nominee.

For Catholics with a sense of history, yesterday’s confirmation hearing for 7th Circuit Court of Appeals nominee Amy Coney Barrett before the Senate Judiciary Committee brought to mind some of the darkest moments in the long traditions of anti-Catholicism in England and America. The Democrat senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, attacked Barrett, a Catholic law professor at Notre Dame, with the accusation that she is essentially unfit for service as a federal judge because of her deeply held religious beliefs. “You are controversial,” Feinstein declared. “You have a long history of believing that your religious beliefs should prevail.” The Senator then added what has already become one of the most incendiary and widely repeated comments in recent memory: “When you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you,” Feinstein said. “And that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for years in this country.”

A New Test Oath?

Maureen Ferguson, the Senior Policy Advisor of the Catholic Association, declared:

Senators Feinstein and Durbin know full well that the Constitution prohibits any religious test for office, yet they proceeded with an offensive grilling of a highly qualified judicial nominee, Amy Coney Barrett, asking inappropriate questions about her Catholic faith. Senator Durbin asked directly, “Do you consider yourself an orthodox Catholic?” Imagine the universal outrage had a nominee of a different faith been asked the same questions; there is clearly a double standard at work.

One might argue that there is even more at work than a double standard. Article Six of the United States Constitution prohibits very clearly a religious test as a requirement for holding office in the government. The comments by Senator Feinstein and others, however, raise the specter that we may be facing a new effort to impose a test act on Catholics and others with deeply held religious beliefs who seek public service. During the confirmation hearing for now Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, several Democrat Senators peppered the then-nominee with multiple questions about his personal beliefs and whether they might disqualify him (or any nominee for that matter) from the judiciary.

Catholics in England long faced a Test Oath from the government that placed severe limitations on public service for Catholics and religious non-conformists. Such oaths used the recognized official status of the Church of England to block Catholics especially from holding any position of public influence. One of the most egregious was the Test Act of 1673, known in full as “An act for preventing dangers which may happen from popish recusants,” that demanded of any person holding political or military office the acceptance of the Oaths of Supremacy and Allegiance and rejection of the Church’s teachings on transubstantiation. Catholics were also effectively barred from prestigious schools such as Oxford and Cambridge, even though they had been founded by Catholics. Such oaths were rescinded only in 1828 in England, but similar requirements were imposed on Catholics in Britain’s American colonies and even in several states.

In the aftermath of the hearing for Professor Barrett and other nominees, serious question has to be asked whether the era of the religious test has returned. Only where once it was demanded from Catholics by bigots in the name of the Church of England and “No Popery,” today it is extracted by secularists, the new atheists and progressives in the name of tolerance and protection of reproductive rights.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/mbunson/ ... within-you

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-11-2018 04:34 PM

kbot wrote: 07-11-2018 11:39 AM What's sad (to me at least) is that the Democrats are rushing so far to the Left that they are abandoning what had been their base for most of the 20th century, and the GOP (to their credit) has been smart in providing at least a portion of their platform which appeals to traditional Catholics. I don't know whether this has happened by design, or is just one of those flukes, but the Tip O'Neil's and FDRs out there in the afterlife must be spinning in their graves to think that their Democrats have lost it so much that they are trashing the party's biggest supporters for over the past 100 years.
To think with a way to harness all that spinning it'd be a alternative energy source not only in ample supply, but reliable & renewable too, long as Dems believe there's nothing to lose by dumping on Catholics & the like

How will the rush to move the party beyond the fringe while throwing ever more elements of its historic base under the bus end? IMO we could find it all come back to bite them big time a whole lot sooner than later...

The #WalkAway Movement Is Taking America By Storm
kbot wrote: 07-11-2018 11:39 AM It's a mystery to me...........
Maybe less mysterious after taking Trump Derangement Syndrome into account? - Once you lose all your faculties, it becomes FAR more fashionable to "flip folks off".

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-12-2018 11:16 AM

Interesting article Riddick. The Democrats lost me a while back - I don't know what their reason for being is anymore except to champion the fringes.

was listening to this last night..........

44% See Civil War, 59% Fear Violence

7:00pm News with Doug & Joe Hagmann - We will cover the latest on Peter Strzok as well as the news of the retirement of Supreme Court Justice Kennedy 8:00pm John B Wells Host of Caravan to Midnight joins us to weigh in on current events and the political tensions that we Americans face. 9:00pm Pastor David Lankford is our guest each Wednesday in the third hour sharing the gospel and his view on current events. Click HERE for show website Click HERE for News & Show Prep: (www.HagmannReport.com)Like us on Facebook HERE: (www.facebook.com/HagmannReport)Follow us on Twitter HERE (https://twitter.com/HagmannReport)

Riddick
Pirate

A Rabble Rousting, Stirring Up Sh!t & Giving No Focks Approach To Politics

Post by Riddick » 07-12-2018 01:34 PM

kbot wrote: 07-12-2018 11:16 AM Interesting article Riddick. The Democrats lost me a while back - I don't know what their reason for being is anymore except to champion the fringes.
If being bereft of all reason, raising all kinds of Cain while running around like Chicken Littles with their heads chopped off is what (anarchist) activists truly believe is the best way to help their friends on and beyond the fringes, resist Trump, and sway swing voters to their side, I'd say they've been in the bubble too long.

But WAIT! There's MORE! That's not all, folks. Freaking out like there's no tomorrow isn't just for the frantic party faithful folks on the street and in the MSM anymore.... even party leaders & elected officials are getting in the act, showing off their talent for diving off the deep end into anxiety and unbridled lunacy -

Granted, you may hear a few voices amongst all the over the top rhetoric & demagoguery urging caution, & warning to turn it back. But ONLY a few. It's showtime, folks, cooler heads be damned, nothing's gonna stop the Dems from now to the midterms.& beyond. Nucking Futs? HA! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2018 07:48 PM

"It's showtime, folks, cooler heads be damned, nothing's gonna stop the Dems from now to the midterms.& beyond. " "Nucking Futs? HA! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET"

Unfortunately, you are more than likely right-on!

We ARE IN a Civil War have been , openly, for over 10 years now. It is a war of minds, a psychological warfare of the kind, that I certainly have never seen to this degree and intensity! It will inevitabley, at sometime, come to some sort head, like a boil to bursting. But, even that may be too logical for the times. Who knows? :shock: :confused:

Stay safe my friends :twoconfus
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-13-2018 11:05 AM

It gets stranger all the time.............. :roll:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-14-2018 04:24 PM

I watched some of the Strozk Circus, then I watched some Ted Bundy clips. It was like they where "Brothers"

Bizarre, Creepy Video Of Peter Strzok Smirking Goes Viral

While Peter Strzok's marathon Congressional testimony was full of bickering, chaos and drama - mostly between members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees - a clip of the disgraced FBI agent's seemingly giddy reaction after answering a question is creeping people out.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... goes-viral

Characteristics of the Psychopathic Personality
Recognizing Psychopathic Traits and Behavior

First Encounter With a Psychopath

An About Face

Much More

A really good article, well worth reading

https://www.thoughtco.com/characteristi ... ity-973128
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”