The Dems Promise : Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Dems Promise : Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Post by Doka » 11-06-2018 12:33 PM

Oh, Gods, this is something really to look forward to. "Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again, Expecting DIFFERENT Results. (The true meaning of Insanity). "Shifty Schiff" is frothing at the mouth , just thinking about this! Ever been around a bunch of drunks who keep repeating themselves, over and over and over, again. Revenge is so sweet to these fools, but where will the "Crazies" go after they impeach Trump for buying a pair of Russian shoe strings in 1999.

The world destroyed by Mental Illness, the "Infection" rages on...............

Rep. Schiff: If Democrats Flip House, Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

With fewer than 24 hours before polls open, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Burbank) spent Monday afternoon stumping with Democrat Gil Cisneros, who’s locked in a tight battle with Republican Young Kim to replace her former boss Rep. Ed Royce (R-Fullerton).

Schiff, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, said he was feeling optimistic about Democrats’ chances of netting the 23 seats they need to take back control of the House. If they succeed, Schiff is widely expected to take over as chair of the committee tasked with investigating Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election.

“We’re not taking anything for granted,” Schiff said, but laid out his priorities as the committee’s chair if control of the House flips. Reviving the investigation into Russia’s election meddling is at the top of the list, Schiff said, and also probing whether Russia has financial leverage over President Trump through his business interests.

Rest of Story
https://ktla.com/2018/11/05/rep-schiff- ... -priority/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, Back In Wisconsin...

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2018 01:06 AM

So it was 9:23 PM CT when I heard the House had been called for the Dems & the Senate for the GOP

Going on 3 hours later with 94% of precincts reporting, the horse race between Scott Walker & Tony Evers for the WI governorship is still going on, the lead going back & forth within a razor thin margin

I'm not gonna stay up 'til all hours to see how it ends. Way it's going there's a good chance for a recount
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: The Dems Promise : Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Post by kbot » 11-07-2018 11:58 AM

Doka wrote: 11-06-2018 12:33 PM Ever been around a bunch of drunks who keep repeating themselves, over and over and over, again.
:mrgreen: Hey............. I was one of those drunks!!!!!!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Re: The Dems Promise : Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Post by kbot » 11-07-2018 12:02 PM

Here in Mass we had "Question 1" limiting the patient nurse ratio. I thought it was a slam dunk - who wants to have a nurse running her butt off, distracted, not able to devote the time to the patient, etc......

Healthcare PTB spent over $50 MILLION in ads to defeat it and scared the bejesus out of the voters and it went down in flames......

I dunno, maybe it's me.

My wife's pissed......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-07-2018 12:59 PM

My Condolences, in fact Condolences all around!! Love, Gridlock, but thats what we already have had, so we should be used to it by now. Now, back to Russia, Russia, Russia! There has to be a War in there somewhere?! :evil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Meanwhile, In Wisconsin...

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2018 02:08 PM

Evers won. A bunch of late counted absentee/early voting ballots from Milwaukee pushed it out of razor thin territory.

So the Dems regain the WI governorship... OTOH, they actually lost ground in the state Senate, and remain deep in the minority in the state Assembly -

So overall, no massive Blue Wave here, but in taking Walker down, it still packed a punch.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-07-2018 02:24 PM

Doka wrote: 11-07-2018 12:59 PM My Condolences, in fact Condolences all around!! Love, Gridlock, but thats what we already have had, so we should be used to it by now. Now, back to Russia, Russia, Russia! There has to be a War in there somewhere?! :evil:
Yup, more gridlock and drama..........

OTOH, with more GOP senators, the Supreme Court will be more conservative with the next nomination

kbot
Pirate

Re: Meanwhile, In Wisconsin...

Post by kbot » 11-07-2018 02:27 PM

Riddick wrote: 11-07-2018 02:08 PM So overall, no massive Blue Wave here, but in taking Walker down, it still packed a punch.
Was kinda anticlimactic.....

Riddick
Pirate

Crunch & Munch

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2018 02:41 PM

Doka wrote: 11-07-2018 12:59 PM My Condolences, in fact Condolences all around!! Love, Gridlock, but thats what we already have had, so we should be used to it by now. Now, back to Russia, Russia, Russia! There has to be a War in there somewhere?! :evil:
Sure there's a war. It's against Trump! The Resistance wants him OOO, ASAP? The House'll do its job - 'til now's only a taste of what's to come

Russia's been the focus, but you can betcher booties there'll be probes aplenty. It's like eating potato chips. You can't stop at one.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Reefer Madness

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2018 11:56 PM

kbot wrote: 11-07-2018 02:27 PM
Riddick wrote: 11-07-2018 02:08 PM So overall, no massive Blue Wave here, but in taking Walker down, it still packed a punch.
Was kinda anticlimactic.....
Less a tsunami; More like a tinkle...

Speaking of, I'd like to see a urinalysis of the WI election's record-breaking midterm turnout

Might it be 16 counties & 2 cities having legalized pot referendums on the ballot going over big-time had something to do with that??

In any case, I'd be will to bet the stoner votes went heavy for Evers - Could be that's all it took to have Walker's chances go up in smoke.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-09-2018 01:03 PM

Really sorry to see Walker go. Would I be wrong if I said He really worked hard FOR the people? From what I saw in almost all the States Elections, the People are in a Self-Destruct mode. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-09-2018 01:33 PM

kbot wrote: 11-07-2018 02:24 PM
Yup, more gridlock and drama..........

OTOH, with more GOP senators, the Supreme Court will be more conservative with the next nomination

Don't worry too much about further Supreme Court Nominations, I doubt very much any more will be allowed.

We are in "Free Fall" as the people have less and less, by their own vote, will cuss out the Conservatives. The "Brainwash" is complete.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-09-2018 03:28 PM

Doka wrote: 11-09-2018 01:33 PM Don't worry too much about further Supreme Court Nominations, I doubt very much any more will be allowed.
Well, we can see in FL & AZ the Dems are looking to cut into the GOP's Senate lead, so if successful getting SC nominations through could be difficult if not impossible

Uphold the integrity of our institutions? HA! More like holding democracy hostage. Making a mockery out of the process. Raising all kinds of cain. Chaos rules!

Whatever it takes. That's "social justice" for you

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-09-2018 03:36 PM

Doka wrote: 11-09-2018 01:03 PM Really sorry to see Walker go. Would I be wrong if I said He really worked hard FOR the people? From what I saw in almost all the States Elections, the People are in a Self-Destruct mode. :confused:
Walker cut taxes and curbed excessive spending and the WI economy's been a success story

Evers wants to RAISE taxes and go back to spending sprees

Does that tell you something?

Either people are self-destructive or don't know when they have it good

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-10-2018 01:03 PM

Either people are self-destructive or don't know when they have it good

Probably both, Spoiled Americans are in for a "Wake Up Call" . There is a saying........."You don't know what you have , until you lose it" ! ............... :roll:
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”