What did you last make??

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: What did you last make??

Post by kbot » 03-29-2019 07:33 PM

Whiskey & pretzels.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-21-2019 08:07 PM

For Easter I tried something different (for us at least) - roast leg of lamb with za'atar, garlic, oregano and mint, with potatoes, onions, celery and carrots, tzatziki sauce and pita bread. Have enough leftovers for supper tomorrow and Gyros after that :mrgreen:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Slow Cooking Sunday

Post by Riddick » 05-05-2019 03:45 PM

How's this for a major kitchen crock pot project - a 3 pound ham & 1 1/2 pounds chicken gizzards with lotsa onion; eventually the ham'll go with Great Northern beans and the gizzards with rice. It's a lot of food, easily a week's worth or more, but as I have the time it's easier to get 'er done in a day and have it ready to go -

Plus, I got a great all meat, no waste deal. 99 & 75 cents a pound respectively on boneless ham & gizzards: Ridiculously low giveaway prices? Who could pass that up? To me it'd be like throwing away money if I DID!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-09-2019 04:21 PM

I last made some leftover mac and cheese :) (organic)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-09-2019 06:36 PM

Hey Now Dude! Long time no see, buddy! Where've you been keeping yourself?

Don't be a drive by poster now, stick around for more than a while whydontcha

And make some chocolate milk eh!!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-12-2019 10:11 PM

Thank you for the kind words my friend!!!!!!

Im about to make some mac and cheese!! (mmmmmmmmm)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-13-2019 03:22 PM

Mac and cheese isn't chocolate milk.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-20-2019 02:05 AM

I last made some chocolate milk with Hershey's Special Dark Syrup -

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Your move, Dude.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Sunday Night Chicken Roast

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2019 09:51 PM

Oven roasted chicken with sage and onion stuffing, off the cob sweet corn with butter, garden salad with bacon bits, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped egg & ranch dressing, and cheese coffee cake -

Last but not least, for beverage? Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Milk! That's 2 for me & zero for you Dude. Hey you snooze, you lose.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-24-2019 06:32 PM

Smoked tuna steaks (with garlic salt & pepper, garlic, olive oil & lemon juice) with smoked asparagus (with garlic, lemon juice, S&P) and a honey Dijon mustard sauce (mustard, lemon juice, garlic, parsley S&P, olive oil) and lemon zest.

And beers. Lots of beer (for drinking.......) :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-26-2019 09:08 PM

Baked chicken thighs, with cauliflower. Then maybe chocolate milk, if I lose control ,later :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Hen Fruit Snacking

Post by Riddick » 07-12-2019 12:35 AM

Four egg salad sandwiches on white bread. I made the egg salad myself, 'cause 1) it's not that hard to do & 2) it's WAY cheaper than buying it ready-made from a deli & 3) I LOVE egg salad

No chocolate milk tonight. Just some Meijer's Diet Rocky Mist.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-12-2019 07:18 PM

Whiskey and Cheez-Its............. It was a really bad day at work.

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Soup & Sandwich Snacking

Post by Riddick » 07-18-2019 12:44 AM

A buffalo chicken sandwich, a grilled cheese sandwich, chicken noodle soup with corn chips, green grapes and a slice of coconut cream pie topped with chocolate syrup for dessert... MMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Also Big K diet lemon-lime soda for beverage, I'm right out of milk. Still waiting for the Dude to get back in the game. He wants a food fight I'm ready. Bring it on!!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Nite Ramen Noodle Snacking

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2019 12:03 AM

Full of "real" chicken flavored noodly goodness. And for beverage? CHOCOLATE MILK! Made with Hershey's Special Dark Syrup. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES. (I'm looking at you, Dude.)

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Brig”