Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Raggedyann » 10-02-2019 08:59 PM

If he had won under the Democrat umbrella and conducted himself the same, you all would have lost your freaking minds.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-04-2019 08:23 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-02-2019 08:59 PM If he had won under the Democrat umbrella and conducted himself the same, you all would have lost your freaking minds.
If he, or she wanted to keep our Sovereignty and our Liberty, I wouldn't care if they where from Mars.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-05-2019 01:03 PM

Your sovereignty and liberty are intact. What you are losing is your checks and balances because your idiot leader wants to be King. And let's not forget the rest of the world (except those under dictatorships)that are a tad nervous the USA is being lead by an indecent, bad tempered, vain, bloated, fat butted, ugly old thug, who spews dialogue that completely bypasses his brain.

Trump could sprout horns and you Doka would support him based solely on the fact that he is a Republican. Let's not kid ourselves.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 10-06-2019 12:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-06-2019 12:12 PM

CHANGING THE STORY
Trump Claims Energy Secretary Rick Perry Is Behind Ukraine Call at Heart of Impeachment Inquiry: Report

President Trump has reportedly tried to pin the explosive Ukraine call at the center of an impeachment inquiry on Energy Secretary Rick Perry. Citing three sources said to have been on a conference call between Trump and House Republicans on Friday, Axios reports that the president claimed Perry had asked him to make the July phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that sparked a whistleblower complaint. Trump reportedly claimed that he did not even want to call Zelensky, but said Perry had wanted him to inquire about a liquified natural gas plant. Trump is currently facing an impeachment inquiry for allegedly using that phone call to pressure Zelensky to pursue an investigation into former vice president Joe Biden and his son's ties to a major Ukrainian gas company. Trump’s new claim is contradicted by text messages released earlier this week between top U.S. diplomats and Andrey Yermak, an aide to Zelensky, which suggest Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was a primary advocate for arranging the call.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-cla ... t?ref=home

If Trump didn't think he had done something impeachable, he wouldn't be trying to blame everybody else. This is what 13 year olds and thugs do. They put the blame squarely on the people closest to them. We have read the transcript showing that he did all the talking and that's all that counts. This man is scum!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-06-2019 03:01 PM

That's because Mitt has a little China/Ukraine problem himself. Like Schiff , and Hitlery before they have set up a little "Arms" dealing going on, they sit on the same foreign boards. Surprise!

I love Democrats and Rhino's they think it is A-OK to sell off chunks of the United States and Pocket the money.

YOUR kinda people Raggedyann!

Soon they will come to Your house and steel every thing that is loose.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-07-2019 05:44 PM

Doka wrote: 10-06-2019 03:01 PM Soon they will come to Your house and steel every thing that is loose.
:lolchimp:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-07-2019 06:03 PM

Just like all the pro Trump talking heads on TV Doka, you never address the specific issues against Trump. You always jump to citing the faults of the Democrats so that you don't have to deal with legitimate criticisms of the moron because every stupid thing he says and does is in front of the camera.

I don't care what the Democrats do as I am Canadian and we have our own liars to contend with but at least I don't support liars just because they lead a party that seemed to support my idea of how the country should be run. If they are a$$holes they won't get my vote. But we are lucky up here as we have more than 2 party's, so it's easy to vote for someone other than the libs or cons. This time I will vote for the Greens. They have never been in power and as a lot of folk are disenchanted with the libs and the cons, the Greens will more than likely gain more power than they currently hold in Parliament.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-17-2019 01:15 PM

Mick Mulvaney in a presser today pretty much said that quid pro quos are normal and elections have consequences, so get over it. So does that mean if an American citizen has fallen on hard times they can just not pay their taxes that year and the IRS can just "get over it"? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Turkey is withdrawing from wiping out the Kurds. So I guess this means that Trump might be getting the message that he can't do anything he wants as he once claimed, therefore he isn't a King after all.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 10-18-2019 07:35 AM, edited 1 time in total.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-17-2019 07:50 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-17-2019 01:15 PM Rick Mulvaney in a presser today pretty much said that quid pro quos are normal and elections have consequences, so get over it.
Saw that Senator Graham was blindsided by that one.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-18-2019 07:37 AM

Good to see you Kbot!! :)

I made a mistake and called Mick Mulvaney Rick Mulvaney. Now corrected.

Yes it's great to see and comforting to me that some people can still be rendered stunned by this clown of a President. If you vote in a clown, you get a circus and everyday is now an unbelievable circus.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-18-2019 11:19 AM

As we say sometimes in healthcare RA, "It's turning into a clusterfuc$"". Seems like the Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing, people seem to be on-board with an idea and then someone comes along, such as in this case, and blows over the whole house of cards. More senior staff are rushing out the door, more tariffs are heading our way (there goes Scotch whiskey!!!!!!) and our troops are being overrun by a combined force of Turks and Syrians on one side, and Syrians and Russians on the other

Of course, it didn't help that we threw the Kurds under the bus the way we did - even the GOP Senate is upset with Trump over that. I think he's increasingly wearing out his welcome. You're starting to see the cracks deepen and I suspect that the cracks will deepen further if there are more civilian Kurdish deaths, or those escaped ISIS prisoners who the Kurds were guarding for us manage to make it to Europe or the US and cause damage or loss of life...... And then having the Russians take over our forward bases as they are certainly won't help the morale of our military.

Hope that hotel in Istanbul is worth it....... :roll:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-18-2019 08:28 PM

All 50 US troops where probably happy to be moved. We have no bases in Syria. Turkey is the Ally (Yuk). These are "Points to Ponder". Do we really want to keep doing other countries wars? I'm not a Hawk or into war. But there are a lot that are, like those Congress Critters, that start salivating at the mention of War.

Remember, Obamie, is the one that decided to take on Assad and Syria, they where doing as well as any "Hot Bed" Middle East Countries. They have been fighting amongst themselves for 1000s of years.

Rand Paul: Pulling US Troops From Syria ‘May Be The Best Thing That Ever Happened To The Kurds’

October 16, 2019 5:37 PM ET

Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul argued Wednesday that pulling the remaining U.S. troops from northern Syria “may be the best thing that ever happened to the Kurds.”

Paul’s comments came during a Wednesday interview on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper” as Vice President Mike Pence travels to Turkey to meet with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to discuss a potential ceasefire to the country’s offensive against U.S.-allied Kurdish fighters.

“This was [President Donald Trump’s] decision. … It was the best thing not only for our troops, but it’s also the best way to adhere to the Constitution,” Paul said. “The Constitution says you don’t declare a war unless Congress votes on it, and who are we going to declare a war against — our ally, Turkey, the Free Syrian Army that used to be our ally, [Syrian President Bashar] Assad?”

He was told by the Turks they were coming one way or another, and they had 50 troops. Fifty troops don’t stop 10,000 troops. … I think he made the right decision. I’m reminded of Beirut [Lebanon] when we made the wrong decision and had 300 Marines in a barracks that weren’t well protected. … So I think he made the right decision,” the Kentucky senator added.

Paul said Trump’s decision may end up being good for U.S.-allied Turkish fighters in the long run.

Article/Video/Comments

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/16/rand ... ke-tapper/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-19-2019 08:26 PM

I don't agree with Rand Paul on the Kurds - they will get wiped out by the Turkish troops and were forced to ally themselves with Assad as a result - and he wants to annihilate them himself. The Kurds were our allies against ISIS and our best friend in that region after Israel........... The Kurds helped us by replacing our troops on the ground and this is how we repay them?????

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-19-2019 11:56 PM

The Kurds are a fractured (Islamic)sect as is. Some (a lot )have thrown their Allegiance to the Turks others will stand firm with Assad and have been for quite some time. Syria it's self has quite a good sized Military . The Kurds, have taken care of themselves for 1000s of years, and haven't been wiped out yet. Turkey has always been a lit fuse, it has never gotten over being "The Ottoman Empire" . These countries are all made up of Islamic Tribes, all different sects, intent on ethnic cleansing each other and the rest of the world. They are still in the Dark Ages of Civilization. You want our troops over there? Isn't Afghanistan enough for you? The Middle East is like "Hotel California" to any Nation that thinks they can do anything with them, except lose lots of lives and change nothing.

I must note here that Obamis and Hitlery massive Regime changes in the Middle East killed more people than we will probably ever know. Bush(Globalists Always) open the path for obamie with Iraq , then the overthrow of 10 or so of North African/Middle east Regimes came easy for them, Incredibly UGLY business, which continues to this day by the effort to Overthrow Our very own American Government.

I do NOT ascribe to American imperialism ,describes policies aimed at extending the political, economic, and cultural control of the United States over areas beyond its boundaries. Depending on the commentator, it may include military conquest, gunboat diplomacy, unequal treaties, subsidization of preferred factions, economic penetration through private companies followed by intervention when those interests are threatened, or regime change.

Obamie said he hated "American imperialism " and then showed us what one looked like.....Him

We need to take care of our country, our people that are here and may be to take care of ourselves, with out the Hate and Blame. But that would require Growing Up into responsible adults.................Never mind.

1944, thats a long time!
Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Syria were established in July 1944, and an agreement was signed in February 1946 ensuring Soviet support for Syrian independence ahead of the evacuation of French troops in April 1946.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-28-2019 02:05 PM

Over 500 murders a year........the police are always told to "Stand Down" and "Catch and Release", murders , rapists, does not really matter, just to upset Trump? To Hell with the victims of these crimes!

Trump speaks at Police Conference, Chicago 10/28/2019

https://youtu.be/y5bbUCtWjS0
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”