Meghan and Harry Are Staying at Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Pal’s Home. Are Being Advised by the Obamas

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Meghan and Harry Are Staying at Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Pal’s Home. Are Being Advised by the Obamas

Post by Doka » 01-13-2020 01:03 PM

This explains a lot.

Figures. Meghan and Harry Are Staying at Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Pal’s Home Linked to First Uranium Scandal and Are Being Advised by the Obamas

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been staying for the past six weeks at at the home of Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, who has close ties to the Clintons.

Billionaire Frank Giustra was involved with the Clintons’ first uranium scandal before the Uranium One scandal.

As The Gateway Pundit reported in 2017 Bill Clinton was involved in another uranium deal that led to millions for the Clintons.

And Michelle and Barack are advising Meghan Markle on life outside the of the Royal Family.

Meghan wants to model her life after the Barack and Michelle.

Express.co reported:

" The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are friends with former US President and First Lady and now it has emerged Meghan and Harry reportedly would like to model themselves on the pair, who have maintained their profile after Barack’s presidency."

Michelle and Barack still attend high-profile events and have continued to make money through their biographies, with Michelle’s selling 1.4 million copies in its first week.

Her book ‘Becoming’ is on course to be the best-selling autobiography of all time and Michelle has also been on a lucrative speaking tour worldwide.

Video/Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... he-obamas/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Midas Models

Post by Riddick » 01-13-2020 04:41 PM

Doka wrote: 01-13-2020 01:03 PM Meghan wants to model her life after the Barack and Michelle.
And why the hell not?

CA-CHING!!

Money money money
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Meghan and Harry Are Staying at Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Pal’s Home. Are Being Advised by the Obamas

Post by Raggedyann » 01-13-2020 06:50 PM

This is a joke right? You have the nerve to mention other politician's right wing media invented shady dealings when you helped put a gangster in the WH? Your hero ripped off hundreds of people using his phony university and stole from his own charity to buy paintings of himself along with other luxuries. These actions aren't just suspect, they are true according to the US Justice Department.

God only knows how much money he and his offspring have made from his stint as so-called President. Trump was a well known huckster in New York long before a door was opened for him to rob the rest of the nation. Unfreakin believable!

Trump didn't even write his "Art of The Deal" book. Somebody else with some brains did it for him.

Now jump right in Doka and call me a hater...waiting. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Re: Meghan and Harry Are Staying at Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Pal’s Home. Are Being Advised by the Obamas

Post by Doka » 01-14-2020 12:26 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 01-13-2020 06:50 PM This is a joke right? You have the nerve to mention other politician's right wing media invented shady dealings when you helped put a gangster in the WH? Your hero ripped off hundreds of people using his phony university and stole from his own charity to buy paintings of himself along with other luxuries. These actions aren't just suspect, they are true according to the US Justice Department.

God only knows how much money he and his offspring have made from his stint as so-called President. Trump was a well known huckster in New York long before a door was opened for him to rob the rest of the nation. Unfreakin believable!

Trump didn't even write his "Art of The Deal" book. Somebody else with some brains did it for him.

I have a 6 year old grand nephew, he has Temper Tantrums too.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-14-2020 02:18 AM

I don't exactly see Harry and Meghan's plight earth shaking. But I do feel badly for the Queen, above all, I tend to believe she is a loving Grandma. The English Monarchy will slip away , with all the class and dignity that this Queen has lived by her fine example.

What does the Queen's statement on Harry and Meghan say and what does it mean? The six clues in Her Majesty's words about the future of the Sussexes

Senior Royals spent yesterday bunkered down in Sandringham for crisis talks over the Sussexes future
A statement released by the Queen seems to give Harry the go-ahead for the split and offers 'support'
But Her Majesty also expresses disappointment, saying she would have preferred they remain 'full time'
But despite the complexity, the Queen said: 'I have asked for a final decision in the coming days'

Following yesterday's unprecedented Royal Family summit at Sandringham to thrash out the way forward to Harry and Meghan's desire to quit their duties, the Queen has released a statement.

In a deeply personal message by Her Majesty the couple are referred to as 'Harry and Meghan' rather than their titles the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, clouding their royal status.

The statement indicates that the couple will not receive money from the public purse but its reference to a 'period of transition' does not clarify how they will achieve self sufficiency.

Here, the Daily Mail's royal correspondent Rebecca English deconstructs the six-sentence statement and looks at the clues it provides to the Sussexes stripped-back future.

Full Article/ Comments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -give.html
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-14-2020 11:05 AM

Doka wrote: 01-14-2020 12:26 AM
Raggedyann wrote: 01-13-2020 06:50 PM This is a joke right? You have the nerve to mention other politician's right wing media invented shady dealings when you helped put a gangster in the WH? Your hero ripped off hundreds of people using his phony university and stole from his own charity to buy paintings of himself along with other luxuries. These actions aren't just suspect, they are true according to the US Justice Department.

I have a 6 year old grand nephew, he has Temper Tantrums too.
Very intelligent response! You can't dispute any of the facts so you use insults to vent your frustration.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-14-2020 11:45 AM

Doka wrote: 01-14-2020 02:18 AM I don't exactly see Harry and Meghan's plight earth shaking. But I do feel badly for the Queen, above all, I tend to believe she is a loving Grandma. The English Monarchy will slip away , with all the class and dignity that this Queen has lived by her fine example.
I would never have pegged you for a Queen fan. Hmmm...

The old bat gave Diana no support and she's made the same mistake with Meghan. A week went by before she made a statement after Diana's death and then she only gave one due to the public voicing their disgust. The Queen's lack of compassion, understanding and indifference towards Diana must have hurt Harry. When the Queen displayed pictures of the Royals on her desk for her xmas address to the nation, minus a pic of Harry and Megan, was probably the last straw for Harry. He has always danced to the beat of his own drummer and the Queen and company can thank themselves for that.

William and Kate strike me as being a snotty pair of sods.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-17-2020 04:09 PM

Ref: the Queens indifference to Diana, Harry and Mehgan's new independence. The Crown will have it's hands full protecting a Royal veteran of the free world's War on Terror! :reader:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-18-2020 05:23 PM

Vengeance from the old cow, who then issues a lovey dovey 'we're still all family' press statement. For sure the Brits shouldn't have to pay for them in any way but Harry is still a blood born Royal and should have retained his HRH status. I actually don't believe anybody is "higher" in than anybody else, unless you're 10 ft. tall, but as long as they insist that they are, then Harry should maintain this ridiculous title. But in the end who the hell really cares? :|

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”