New Song"81 Million Votes MY A$$"

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

New Song"81 Million Votes MY A$$"

Post by Doka » 06-12-2023 10:47 AM

MUST SEE! Kari Lake and Mailman Media Release Music Video “81 Million Votes My A$$” – YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
IF the vegetable really did get 81 million votes, then surely they would have been MORE than happy to let any audits of any of the disputed elections just to rub Trumps nose in it, but instead they fought tooth and nail to stop anyone scrutinising the corrupt results. I WONDER WHY.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ase-music/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1667990664162971650
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: New Song"81 Million Votes MY A$$"

Post by Riddick » 06-12-2023 12:22 PM

Kari Lake & Mailmen absolutely ROCK! TOTALLY awesome video! I'm impressed. This tune is exactly the sort of thing the Woke state media doesn't want you to hear -

That their efforts to suppress it hasn't stopped the song from racing to the top of the charts big time says as much about attitudes towards the subject matter it addresses as it does the public's opinion of the swamp & their toadies in the press & social media

If it leads to a significantly substantive swamp draining I'll be even MORE impressed
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-13-2023 06:13 AM

Well by Jiminey! There will be no cricket chirps from any listeners to EOMVMAzz!😎

🙏Send prayers to South Florida today.

A family of chickens being a rooster, hen and chicks have been the night security in the lush green grass outside Miami's Federal Courthouse!😂

The grown chicks are sure to vote Democrat in 2024. Hawaii is over run with feral chickens as their strange party's potential voters too.🐔🐓 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

A feverish America needs a doctor!🌡 🏥 🎪

MK II 🙏 FDNY 343 🍎 😥 🔴 🌇 🆘
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-14-2023 01:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-14-2023 10:30 AM

Locally a duck has taken up residence in a parking lot, plant sale of a big box store. She is happily nesting, NOT bothered by the tons of shoppers invading her space.

We may be beyond the Doctor stage! Perhaps a Swift Kick in the Butt, where are brains seem to have relocated.!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-14-2023 10:38 AM

Well !'ll, be darned, I just helped, destroy my own Topic! Oy-Vey!
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-14-2023 01:58 PM

Doka wrote: 06-14-2023 10:38 AM Well !'ll, be darned, I just helped, destroy my own Topic! Oy-Vey!
Aw! Most surely not Doka and thanks for your discovery I have yet to hear about anywhere else.

Today's limits on radio shows using foul language can't hold a candle to You Tube and other music media.

Years ago 'Nights With Alice Cooper's' radio show played Pink Floyd's "Money". It ended and Alice added, "If songs we can play on the radio let us hear dirty words. Why can't we say them?"😅

No doubt your eye popping topic from Kari Lake and company will make the proper rounds! 😂

LGBrandon or FJB?😅

MK II 🙏 FDNY 343 🍎 😥 🔴 🌇 🆘

Return to “Media Watch”