Thanks, Democrats. You Own This.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Thanks, Democrats. You Own This.

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2023 03:05 PM

The new hot thing on TikTok is young people reading Osama bin Laden‘s “Letter to America” and finding they agree with him. America IS the bad guy because we are a settler colonialist nation and thus any kind of resistance is justified. As of late yesterday the videos had wracked up 10 million views, with most people apparently agreeing Osama had a point.

I suspect most Dems who empowered these people worried a bit the Left was getting a tad too radical. But really, kids will grow out of this, right? And so much of the social justice message has a plausibly empathetic feel–“Justice” has a nice ring to it, until you realize it means killing people by the bushel. Who would have believed the Left meant what they said “By any means necessary?”

Hungering for extreme solutions to what often are complicated or insoluble problems, they now believe flying airplanes into skyscrapers is actually a pretty good idea. Americans deserve it. Yet blowing innocent people up is not, in fact, a good thing.

Democrats, you created this mess by allying with the cultural communists.

People who empower revolutionaries seem to think they are like guided missiles to be aimed at opponents and they themselves will escape the blast. It doesn’t work that way. The riot at the DNC–which got little coverage in the MSM–trapped lawmakers both in the DNC building and caused a lockdown at Capitol buildings next to it. Capitol Police were genuinely shocked by the level of violence.

It turns out these radicals hate Democrats as much as Republicans when the Party disagrees with them. They are ideological zealots and hate anybody who doesn’t bow to their monstrous moral demands. Schools have pushed the oppressor/oppressed dichotomy so hard for so long that unlike most things taught in schools, it took. Kids actually believe this is the proper way to understand the world.

So proper, in fact, that Hamas and bin Laden were right when they murdered thousands and raping “settler colonialists” is a moral form of #resistance to oppression. This is the least educated generation in U.S. history & yet is the most self-confident in their judgment because they are credentialed and able to mouth the propaganda shoved into their brains.

Now you have moral midgets in tutus screaming at cops defending the DNC that their college educations make them moral arbiters, and these moral arbiters are on bin Laden’s side. And we all know why.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Thanks, Democrats. You Own This.

Post by Doka » 11-17-2023 03:58 PM

I don't think many will have to deal with the troublesome TRUTH much longer, they tend to just make-up their mind with no research and no brains. That will protect The Woke from those troublesome facts, that they didn't want to know in the 1st place!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Keeping It Simple

Post by Riddick » 11-18-2023 06:31 AM

Doka wrote: 11-17-2023 03:58 PM I don't think many will have to deal with the troublesome TRUTH much longer, they tend to just make-up their mind with no research and no brains. That will protect The Woke from those troublesome facts, that they didn't want to know in the 1st place!
Truth & facts are nuisances that just get in the way of Woke ideology. Wokeism bestows superior intellect & moral clarity on its followers with no need to stop & reason, enabling them to impose their will on anybody that goes against their wishes -

Effacing Israel & exterminating Jews IS noble, donchaknow so DEATH to the infidels! - Also expunge capitalism! Eliminate whiteness! Eradicate heteronormativity! Extirpate all oppressors! Let nothing stand in your way! Und dat is ALL da people need to know.

Why complicate things? Life is simple when you know you're right all the time. Wilful stupidity is not new yet this modern strain of infectiously evil idiocy is especially impervious & perilous. Carried to its (il)logical conclusion Wokeism will be the death of us all.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Thanks, Democrats. You Own This.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-23-2023 01:29 AM

I agree with you both and I never thought I would see this Woke tihs in my lifetime. :x

"People who empower revolutionaries seem to think they are like guided missiles to be aimed at opponents and they themselves will escape the blast. It doesn’t work that way. The riot at the DNC–which got little coverage in the MSM–trapped lawmakers both in the DNC building and caused a lockdown at Capitol buildings next to it. Capitol Police were genuinely shocked by the level of violence."

During the early part in the last Century my Great Uncle Newton trained the US Military's Fort Washington Guards to protect the Capitol buildings. He served in New Mexico with Lt. John J. Pershing in the mid 1880's and he is buried in the Arlington National Cemetery; his spirt must be very restless now! :realmad:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “American Survival”