Meanwhile, In Wisconsin

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, In Wisconsin

Post by Riddick » 02-16-2024 01:40 PM

Unhinged Anti-Cop Radicals Invade Fitchburg
A funding debate over a new police station in Fitchburg brings out some truly deranged activists from Freedom Inc. in nearby Madison. Seriously, you won't believe these are real people. That's how crazy they are. Just listen to them: LINK

According to my sis who resides in the city, sounds like the mayor did pretty much nothing to enforce the public comment rules (requiring speakers to register with a Fitchburg address & holding them to their prescribed time limit) to make this a productive meeting where actual residents could have their voices heard.

So the mayor ignored the law & did nothing while foreign invaders took over. Another open borders administration sympathizing with the "oppressed"

Is there an election coming up? Will their be reprecussions for the mayor's malfeasance? Stay tuned
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Meanwhile, In Wisconsin

Post by Doka » 02-16-2024 10:00 PM

I guess we just have to Face IT, EVERY THING is JUST NUTS! And it's only February!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Dealing With Wokies Gone Wild

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2024 12:46 AM

Doka wrote: 02-16-2024 10:00 PM I guess we just have to Face IT, EVERY THING is JUST NUTS! And it's only February!
A long year ahead for sure. What's really nutty is tho folks who support them are greater in number bullying brain-dead "activists" make up fewer than .005 of the population. So when they cross the line, why not make arrests? Put 'em in custody?

Even a little "pest control" would go a long way to dampen enthusiam & dispel the "all wet" disruptors. You know it, I know it, but being home to the state's largest college campus, "Mad City" is the last place in WI that'll work to break up the Woke party -

Worse the contagion is going beyond the Capitol's confines & spreading to surrounding Dane county communites - An update from my sis on the Fitchburg mayor and more:
She was just elected last year so she has three more years before she faces voters.

Unfortunately she is not the only one. We used to have a good council rep but Progressive Dane poured lots of money into the last race to get a lefty loon to replace him.

And just like the people who leave California and New York, the people leaving Madison for Fitchburg in large part bring their leftist politics with them. The more conservative long time Fitchburg residents are getting overrun.
How do you like that! In escaping sh!tholes & fleeing to greener pastures, arriving "immigrants" crowd out conservative natives, creating new sh!tholes. Who'da thot?

Meanwhile conservatives are scolded, scoffed at & called conspiracists for suggesting Replacement Theory is a thing. It clearly is. And not just for illegal aliens any more.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Murky Bilge”