Premonition?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

benner
Pirate

Premonition?

Post by benner » 02-02-2003 01:14 AM

http://www.fantasticforum.com/ubb/Forum ... 00054.html

I posted this a few days ago... I have never really written that type of post before, like an editorial and something seized me to do it. I pur down all the work I was working on and put it down. I also posted it to my news website at montrealweb.biz. Not making much of it, but it was wierd as it was a definite break in my routine that didn't seem entirely in my control.
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you - if you don't play, you can't win.

-Robert Heinlein

Wildcard
Pirate

Post by Wildcard » 02-02-2003 06:32 PM

That's a very interesting and timely 'rant', benner. If you know that an expression like this is not at all typical of you, then you do have to wonder where it came from and why now.

Though we here may disagree as to it's nature, I'll bet most here would agree that there is a great conciousness which binds us together and which is just as real as the thoughts we are sharing without ever meeting over this vast internet.

If you sense you have experienced a 'bleedthrough' from that connection, in one way or another, you probably have.

------------------
"The Wildcard line..."
"The Wildcard line..."

Return to “Paranormal”