Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The Lone Gunman and it's WTC connection!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-22-2017 07:58 AM

I really don't want to post one synchronous post right after the other, easily related to 12/7/1941 or 9/11/01. :cry: But slowing down the RPM's to idle speed, from now on contributing a "find" just once or twice a month could hopefully keep our shy guests upping the view #'s. :idea: 200 views a week has got this one running right along just as I'd hoped.

Many thanks to Riddick for highlighting his "find" recently at IW. :fortune:

Here's a regular Coast to Coast AM guest and si-fi author Nick Redfern's contribution to 'Mysterious Universe' dealing with........The Lone Gunman and 911 :o

It's titled "Pilot" :shock:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06/t ... n-and-911/

:shock:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-30-2018 08:22 AM, edited 2 times in total.
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-03-2018 10:59 AM

This thread does meet the Fantastic Forum's paranormal criteria that's repeated here as a refresher. :idea:

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...
Moderator: Super Moderators
Topics: 526

Here's the only Pink Floyd song from 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason', circa 1986-87, that most Classic Rock radio stations play every day. Coast to Coast AM chose it once again on Friday night and Charlotte, NC's "The John Boy and Billy Big Show" also aired it loudly at sunrise this morning. :shock:

It's one of just two songs from their album that 2 You Tube members have chosen as the sound tracks for WTC's 1, 2 & 7 tribute videos of the sad day. Their other choice, with views numbering in the millions, was "On The Turning Away". :(

Taken as a whole AMLOR must have 70% of it's lyrics capable of syncing with September 11, 2001 in *** **** ****. Some lines will take the aid of your old "thinking cap" with it's chin strap snugged tightly :!:

Seldom will you hear another rock song come on the air with more of a "There it is!", easily recognized, surprise factor, as The Floyd's "Learning to Fly". :shock:

So check it out to read lines that sadly fit and there'll be just a few that don't. The title itself gave American citizens many sleepless nights following 9/11 inside *** **** ****. :cry:

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF A "JUNGIAN EDUCATION"!

MK II :hourglass :( Maybe those two imojies will switch places one of these days.

:wink: I'm always hoping at least one dedicated Pink Floyd fan will arrive someday that will exchange "on topic" posts with me about that old "British Invasion" album. One so heavily criticized by those inept 80s era UK rock music critics. :oops:
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-18-2018 09:31 AM

This Tweet deals with three past FBI agents of which two were past directors. It failed to mention one more "black eye" contributing director!

These three men have destroyed the standing of the FBI! :P

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/992212276819185665

@Malaria_Kidd @Malaria_Kidd
@SebGorka @seanhannity @dbongino @Comey @FoxNews @FoxNewsInsider @foxnewsvideo You've missed counting in J. Edgar, so there's 4! WW II's British double agent Dusko Popov, during August 1941, told a skeptical Hoover that in December Pearl Harbor would be attacked by the Japanese! The enraged G-man blew it off! Hero Popov inspired Ian Fleming's James Bond!

Rather than enter another post: Edited July 1, 2018 (not noted below :P ) Here is another web site of the weird theme's take on our local legend. And it's one huge synchronicity that I've vowed to keep active on the Internet! :wink:

http://weirdworldnews.blogspot.com/2005 ... arbor.html

May 12, 2019 C2C AM Blast from the past - 5 hours in length: "September 11th - The New Pearl Harbor" from 2013..........

http://old.luogocomune.net/site/modules ... &artid=167

Coming hopefully this Sunday is a picture that I took of our Amazon fire's screen and a Syfy Channel program's post connecting our home town related video to this thread. I'd went to page 2 to begin reviewing where I've quoted the past FF member joequinn.

Sadly two weeks ago I found out at Imaginative Worlds why he's not here anymore! :? With him banished for naught and unable to reply here. The pirate ship has sailed without his insights for this long thread as it's stowaway! :idea:

Once I scrolled down to Floyd's "Dogs of War" it had morphed into Syfy's Beyond Belief - Fact or fictions "Graffiti" from 1998. I turned it on and it played OK. I took the picture of the video in progress and the title Dogs of War above the wrong video for that FF frame! That's the second time for Graffiti to morph into another video's slot. And on a quick come back, the video becomes the original again! :shock:

I hope this same surprise has happened to others so dedicated here. What kind of glitch could do that X 2 over time? :o Maybe it's the ghost of Pedro entering this tablet from time to synchronous time. 8)

It just happened again on page 2 when two videos exchanged boxes! So it must be attributed to my Amazon Fire tablet going bonkers! :lol:

Sunday night May 20, 2018 with an edit not noted at the bottom: :wink:

:mrgreen: In just a few minutes our son made the attachment below of the pic I took last weekend on my cell phone. :D 8) He's blaming the glitch on the tablet. But some months ago I really remember the morphing of Syfi's "Graffiti" on this pc logged into Fantastic Forum. Because within minutes after seeing it, I sent Riddick a PM about what I'd witnessed. :confused:

MK II :o
Attachments
dogs_of_war.jpg
dogs_of_war.jpg (127.14 KiB) Viewed 3573 times

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-02-2019 07:37 PM

The link to "Art Bell - Somewhere In Time" failed to work here :oops:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-02-2019 10:16 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-02-2019 07:37 PM

Coast to Coast AM - 10 PM Pacific Time from Nevada on September 12, 2001 :realmad:

Art Bell was on duty as another American patriot hosting his Open Lines all night long.

Let's go back to that night just in case you were not tuned in to your radio as I was in the cab of a MACK semi truck.

Go down Riddick's page for my post near the bottom and click the link under-

Open Lines X 4 hours! - (24 hours after) September 11, 2001.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=52343&p=726391#p726387

Please visit - Tunnel 2 Towers :cry:

http://www.tunnel2towers.org

MK II :(

PS - Thanks again Riddick for finding much older shows of "Somewhere In Time" with Art Bell!

PS II - Here's real proof that you can lead urban legends fans at Daily Snopes to water but you can't make them drink!

Soon after my OP read what I posted after the first two replies. There was plentiful water to drink!

2004! Page 1 @ FF under Music

America's First Song For Inspiration After September 11, 2001

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ulti ... 001080;p=0

Originally posted by DoYourDuty:

I don't know about the veracity of this compilation, but I'd get chills too if I had to hear Dogs of War more than once!

My reply: Chills? The ten plus one tracks of A Momentary Lapse Of Reason were read on Coast to Coast AM right after America's momentary lapse of reason,...ing!

"Pink Floyd has 9 letters and there are a total of 11 tracks in the 1986/87 album. No Urban Legend there,...and I wonder if Daily Snopes investigated that one? I'll have to look from time to time."

Further down from me again: "The "who" did it is the real question. I don't know if it was Clear Channel Radio. A friend of mine thought it may have been CCR. He's from Eastern Tennessee, and he sure knows a bunch about Rock N Roll! He didn't hear it."

My long time East Tennessee rock mysteries confidant and close friend was R. Gary Patterson. 🎸 🎶 🎷 💌 💻 📠

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The long history of notable airplane sky-jackings!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-06-2019 11:54 AM

September 6, 2019

On this date in US history.........

In 1961 President John F. Kennedy signed legislation making aircraft hijackings a federal crime.

Could it be possible not one US airline CEO mentioned that new law at their next board of directors monthly meeting? 🎠 🎰 🃏

For those years since 9/6/61 the threat of hijacking a public passenger jet airliner was the least of their concerns. After that date the hostage inspired terrorist hijackings began with 130 US airlines related occurrences up to September 11, 2001. :realmad: :confused:

The sad notable count world wide is huge!😥😠

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... hijackings

Here's the list with just a destination of Cuba!👀

🙈 🙉 🙊 A sample of just 3 US airlines Chief Executive Officers in all of these skyjackings!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... hijackings

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

The Ode to America - September 24, 2001

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-09-2019 06:28 AM

"The Ode to America"

September 24, 2001

Why are Americans so united? They don’t resemble one another even if you paint them! They speak all the languages of the world and form an astonishing mixture of civilizations. Some of them are nearly extinct, others are incompatible with one another, and in matters of religious beliefs, not even God can count how many they are. Still, the American tragedy turned three hundred million people into a hand put on the heart. Nobody rushed to accuse the White House, the army, the secret services that they are only a bunch of losers. Nobody rushed to empty their bank accounts. Nobody rushed on the streets nearby to gape about. The Americans volunteered to donate blood and to give a helping hand. After the first moments of panic, they raised the flag on the smoking ruins, putting on T-shirts, caps and ties in the colours of the national flag. They placed flags on buildings and cars as if in every place and on every car a minister or the president was passing. On every occasion they started singing their traditional song: “God Bless America!”.

Silent as a rock, I watched the charity concert broadcast on Saturday once, twice, three times, on different tv channels. There were Clint Eastwood, Willie Nelson, Robert de Niro, Julia Roberts, Cassius Clay, Jack Nicholson, Bruce Springsteen, Silvester Stalone, James Wood, and many others whom no film or producers could ever bring together. The American’s solidarity spirit turned them into a choir. Actually, choir is not the word. What you could hear was the heavy artillery of the American soul. What neither George W. Bush, nor Bill Clinton, nor Colin Powell could say without facing the risk of stumbling over words and sounds, was being heard in a great and unmistakable way in this charity concert. I don’t know how it happened that all this obsessive singing of America didn’t sound croaky, nationalist, or ostentatious! It made you green with envy because you weren’t able to sing for your country without running the risk of being considered chauvinist, ridiculous, or suspected of who-knows-what mean interests.

I watched the live broadcast and the rerun of its rerun for hours listening to the story of the guy who went down one hundred floors with a woman in a wheelchair without knowing who she was, or of the Californian hockey player, who fought with the terrorists and prevented the plane from hitting a target that would have killed other hundreds or thousands of people. How on earth were they able to bow before a fellow human? Imperceptibly, with every word and musical note, the memory of some turned into a modern myth of tragic heroes. And with every phone call, millions and millions of dollars were put in a collection aimed at rewarding not a man or a family, but a spirit which nothing can buy.

What on earth can unite the Americans in such a way? Their land? Their galloping history? Their economic power? Money? I tried for hours to find an answer, humming songs and murmuring phrases which risk of sounding like commonplaces. I thought things over, but I reached only one conclusion.

Only freedom can work such miracles!

This editorial was written by Mr. Cornel Nistorescu, managing editor of the Romanian newspaper Evenimentul Zilei, in which his piece was published under the title “Cîntarea Americii” (translated into English as “Ode to America”) on 24 September 2001.

The Associated Press reported of Mr. Nistorescu that:

Nistorescu, managing director of the daily newspaper Evenimentul Zilei — News of the Day — published his editorial Sept 24, two days after watching a celebrity telethon in New York for victims of the attacks.

Like his other columns, “Ode to America” was meant for domestic consumption. No one knows when — or how — the article first reached the other side of the Atlantic. But Nistorescu figures it began when someone pulled it off the English-language version of his daily’s Web page and sent it to a friend.

Since then, thousands of Americans at home and expats around the world have e-mailed it to friends, saying it captured their nation’s spirit. It has been read out to U.S. soldiers and on radio talk shows and posted on U.S. Web sites.

Nistorescu says he had no idea his “Ode to America” would resonate so far away.

Nistorescu remains surprised and touched by the success of the piece, one of thousands he has penned in a more than 20-year career.

“It is all about the American spirit and how freedom cannot be crushed,” he said.

But everyday of the last 1,400 years "they" were and still are giving it their best shot! :twisted:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/09/germ ... lost-phone

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Ref: My Wikipedia find from2015!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-20-2019 05:16 PM

Now back to that infamous time in our history from Hawaii.........sadly to this day. :(

Back also to Wikipedia for something found tonight I had not read before ref my "edit war"!

Hello Orphan Wiki
I am a lifelong resident of....blah, blah, blah; from *Titanlibrarian who takes to task the Wiki accuracy of all the "volunteered" information about our long gone two story grade and high school!

Further down it ends this way...........

-The incident of "Remember Pearl Harbor" was printed in the book, as you reference. However, when that book was printed, it was widely researched by a local historian and absolutely no one remembered it happening. I have articles and notes that said teachers, students and even the principal were interviewed and no one could remember it happening.

As you know, you can't always believe all that you read. But it's my impression that you try to be accurate. Titanlibrarian (talk) 22:17, 24 March 2015 (UTC)

December 2015
@Malaria Kidd: you keep adding the following to the article: "December 7, 1939: The nation's future battle cry of REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR was viewed in white chalk just before 8:00 AM on the OHS front sidewalk. This took place exactly 2 years before the Pearl Harbor attack." Could you please explain why you are repeatedly adding this without a reliable source? Is this even relevant to the school's article? Melonkelon (talk) 00:45, 21 December 2015 (UTC)

See what happened to the rain washed away truth after so many years! :surprised

MK II

* I think I know who that person could be. She might be our Andrew Carnegie Library librarian uptown on the square. Now I will have an excuse to visit that quiet place. 🏦 📓 📚 🙍

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-12-2019 12:00 AM

2 hours ago this multi page topic had 38,890 bumps. I just saw 41, 190! Something is going on!

Going to page 2 then back to page 1 see the numbers bumping 45?+ or - each check! At this rate 50k may happen by Sunday night! :lol:

Ref Imaginative Worlds: a few days before it went off line permanently. While I looked at "Who is on line", this topic had 5 guests viewing the printable version. Hmm! Maybe they knew IW was going away.

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-12-2019 12:39 AM, edited 4 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 12:17 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
10-12-2019 12:00 AM
2 hours ago this multi page topic had 38,890 bumps. I just saw 41, 190!
Hokey Smoke Bullwinkle! And now it reads 42, 510? Wait, I just refreshed it and it's 42,678. Less than a minute later? 42, 715. Ok now it's 42, 803 @ 12:12AM CDT. Still 12:12 & it's 42, 825. 12:14? 42, 915. WEIRD WEIRD stuff!! No other active thread has new hits that I can see. And it just keeps going up up UP?!! Something like 2-4 hits a second

I don't have an explanation for ANY of that... except bots

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-12-2019 12:28 AM

44, 694! BOTS it tiz! :lol: My 5 day old Pacemaker is pacing my ticker nicely Fred! Thanks for noticing that after a whole week of huge numbers of he, she or it's zeroing in on the only web site dedicated to the life and memories of Art Bell. 🎧 🎤

MK II

Riddick
Pirate

48,129 As Of 2:21 AM CDT

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 02:21 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
10-12-2019 12:28 AM
44,113! BOTS it tiz! :lol: My 5 day old Pacemaker is pacing my ticker nicely Fred! Thanks for noticing that after a whole week of huge numbers of he, she or it's zeroing in on the only web site dedicated to the life and memories of Art Bell. 🎧 🎤

MK II
INDEED the FF IS the Number 1 Old School Open To The Public Dedicated To The Life & Times of "Art Bell" Fan Forum, like none other for sure -

Boasting a veritable plethora of info cataloged & available virtually nowhere else, as an absolutely huge & undeniably unparalleled historical repository & reference for his fans & all types of truth seekers, be they bots (driven here to index content based on search engine user queries) or actual living breathing humans, it still brings in the numbers - as we've witnessed tonight OH BOY HOWDY DOES IT EVER!!

AND YET, that all said, aside the social media realm? To honor his life, memory & legacy Airyn has a work in progress site, http://artbelllegacy.com/... Relatively light on textual content, it's definitely Big On Heart.

Riddick
Pirate

49,770 As Of 3:08 AM Saturday

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 03:08 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
10-12-2019 12:00 AM
2 hours ago this multi page topic had 38,890 bumps. I just saw 41, 190! Something is going on!

Going to page 2 then back to page 1 see the numbers bumping 45?+ or - each check! At this rate 50k may happen by Sunday night! :lol:
Already closing in on 50k

Riddick
Pirate

And It Goes OVER THE TOP!

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 03:19 AM

@ 50,252 Sat. 3:19 AM CST

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: And It Goes OVER THE TOP! Yes, oh my!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-12-2019 03:28 AM

Riddick wrote:
10-12-2019 03:19 AM
@ 51,222 Sat. 3:38 AM CST
💹 Ur awake too Fred and I just awoke from a brief nap when they laughed too loud on Fraizer!🔕 OMG, WTF? This one below needs another abbotobod-like bumps boost due to the racing snails and turtles tearing up the asphalt! :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=50163

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-12-2019 03:45 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal”