Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

51, 395 @ 3:43 AM CST Sat.

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2019 03:43 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
10-12-2019 03:28 AM
Riddick wrote:
10-12-2019 03:19 AM
@ 50,252 Sat. 3:19 AM CST
💹 Ur awake too Fred and I just awoke from a brief nap when they laughed too loud on Fraizer!🔕 OMG, WTF? This one below needs another views boost due to the racing snails and turtles tearing up the asphalt! :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=50163

MK II
Mebbe some other night? Whatever's prompting the hits on this thread doesn't appear to be over...

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-12-2019 04:36 AM

No Fred it does not seem to slow down at all. I have no clue how this could happen, even bot wise! :confused:

Edited @ 4:45 AM the speeding bumps count stopped on 52,795! :shock:

I kind'a liked 👍 it, mainly the huge surprise it was. What was their incentive to start this strange action? I'd always hoped an occasional US or UK alternative news thread begun by me would raise a few million goose bumps! Even though no reader would ever be open minded enough to register and tell me it did. :P

Your comments still are ranked the best ever in all those silent years. Many thanks go your way up those long northbound highways to SE WI! :mrgreen:

Hells bells Fred, something's been triggered and seems unprecedented in any active alternative news forum. Whatever or whomever could be blamed for that action during this high strangeness tonight! 🔮 📲 💻

MK II :?

Yes, it's finally been turned off! But maybe they'll return again on a dark and creepy night! :D

Edited on Veterans Day 2019....& duly noted below as usual! :P

5:30 AM

As the weekend arrives at The Fantastic Forum he, she or MSN [Bot] has simply bumped as many random threads as possible (@ 1,457 30 mins ago!). Roughly an hour before sunrise the "Who's on line" #s (now @ 90!) go back all the way down to a logical count.😐
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-12-2019 05:37 PM, edited 5 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-13-2019 10:57 PM

Well! A very wise fella named Andrew Wendland missed Ian's red flag in an e-mail to C2C AM. When he thought he'd made a mysterious Rock 'N Roll hit! :P His hobby for many years was or still is synching up scenes from Hollywood movies to lyrics in Rock 'N Roll albums! :oops:

This idea must be similar to an endless black hole! :shock:

http://www.moviesyncs.com

'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' by Pink Floyd (1986-1987) with 'Sayonara' (1957)
bullet discovered by Andrew Wendland in Nov./Dec. 1997
bullet revealed on 16.04.1998
bullet sync length = movie length (approx. 2 hours 28 minutes)
bullet start CD at beginning of movie, just before Marlon Brando's name appears
bullet repeat CD until the end of the movie
Some things I noticed:

The 10 tracts are here including all spoken words.

http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/lyrics/a ... eofreason/

Several aspects of the lyrics apply to the movie.

Learning to Fly. Brando is a pilot in the film.

The Dogs of War describes the bad things that the military does to its enemies as well as its own.

The music changes as the couple kisses. At the beginning of One Slip, the alarm sounds as the couple kisses a third time.

One Slip describes events that happen later in the film. Brando's character falls in love with the lead Asian dancer, and his life changes dramatically.

On the Turning Away "...from the pale and downtrodden" is sung as a pale-faced dancer is down on the ground.

During part of the dance, he whips his head around to the beat of the music.

Yet Another Movie is a hint from Pink Floyd that they have done it again, despite Roger Waters absence from the band.

A New Machine describes Brando's character.

Sorrow. Music synchronizes beautifully with the dancers.

OMG!

MK II :P

Here's a beautiful creation recorded on the Astoria houseboat moored in the River Thames.

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:54 PM, edited 3 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Steve Quayle dot com - Tonight December 2, 2019

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-03-2019 12:49 AM

http://www.stevequayle.com

The Burning Platform

The total black screen and pop up black boxes are annoying. Just scroll inside the occasional? full black screen to open it up. :P I suppose if you donate that BS is avoided. :confused:

Jim Quinn of PA - delves deeper into (See You On) "The Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd; past, present and future! There are over 294 comments and just a few seem to stick with his topic! :lol:

We must have a little something in common on our way to the paranormal side of Rock 'N Roll's endless finish line! :wink:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019 ... -the-moon/
MK !! Circa 1973 - At least J. Quinn picked the right UK rock band to interpret scary stuff touching on todays, next months and next years news! :idea:

Anyone can call me sentimental well back on page 2. Since I really miss the good company joequinn provided us over his years at Fantastic Forum! No doubt he would have been all over this topic! 🔱 ⏰

He sure was a "Knock 'em out Joe!" ...👊...meaning out of the ballpark! That trait must have got him knocked off the forum.⌛🔚

Edited New Years Eve even though the date shown will be the 1st. :P

15 years ago I was an early bird post maker that included my take on Yet Another Movie! See the highest ratings. Mine is #3 with just 1 vote. :lol:

Those contributing don't seem to have the foggiest idea about what I've tried to show in these many pages with a Jung-like clarity!😕😢

https://songmeanings.com/m/songs/view/2869/

PS - My 2020 New Year's resolution for FF goes like this! "If I can't make my topics understood enough to inspire one new member. I promise not to edit in alluring renewed lines to be able to understand them better." :lol: :biglol: :mason:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-06-2020 01:08 AM

When the obvious stares you in the face and your ears hear it over and over again. Think on it some more because you'll get what you are looking for eventually. :wink:

Facebook members should be able to see this Pink Floyd video from Saunton Sands, North Devon, England on the English Channel - July 1987

It will be self explanatory once you get there.......... :o

https://www.facebook.com/pinkfloyd/vide ... 406293847/?
v=607792406293847

Mathew Eames RE: a UK music critic's report on Pink Floyd's 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' 1986-1987

:confused: An album let down by 80s digital production and by missing most of the remaining group actively contributing. That said, Learning to Fly and Sorrow are great with Yet Another Movie (the song with the lyric,"a vision of an empty bed" providing Storm with the cover inspiration) is good as is On the Turning Away. *The rest, not so much. :confused: :shock:

*"The rest!" :(

This is new. There are spaces on the You Tube red line and slide your pointer/mouse thingy to read the song titles. :o "The rest!" is mixed in along the line.

· Reply · 20w

That's more proof in their occasional negative comments plus all the invited and uninvited foreign immigration totally run amok, contrary to English law, that "There's No England Anymore"! :oops: That is a rock song played by Dr. Michael Savage once in a while. :oops:

http://www.michaelsavage.com

Some Pearl Harbor and 9/11/01 documentary's repeat the same message comparing these two surprise attacks on Freedom. "After the attack(s) on *Pearl Harbor and *September 11, 2001 the world was forever changed!" :fortune: In both sad cases so many hundreds or possibly thousands of prerecorded prophetic red flags were raised in vain. :oops: I

*Repeated news ref Covid-19: edited April 6, 2020
“This is going to be our Pearl Harbor moment, our 9/11 moment, only it’s not going to be localized; it’s going to be happening all over the country!” our U.S. Surgeon General, Jerome Adams said.

MK II FDNY - 343 :(
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:53 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-10-2020 01:02 AM

Read this new post very slowly. A Facebook deletion last evening, from the publics eyes, prompted a second re read @ Supernatural Earth! I shared this same topic for the first time and surprisingly a local lady I know liked it!

Now please read on noting the date above and the date below.

At Madmarts UK based web site, long ago, I changed the letters from a hard to read yellow, to red! :shock:

I just posted at UM with another weird message!
Apr 26, 2015#18

Unexplained Mysteries

Check it out and see how this true local/national legend transpired through the members minds, if at all! :realmad:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/f ... l-letters/

Months before REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR's white chalked message was deleted for no reasons given, "Beyond Belief - Fact or fiction's" - "Graffiti" - Jonathan Frakes - 1998 was posted by me. Not one member posted afterwards, it moved on into their expansive deep Dark Pages! :P

Posted Today, 01:25 PM up in Scotland.......

This time travel phenomenon was not limited to the confines of the base and its perimeter. In Owensville, Indiana, white chalked graffiti stating, "Remember Pearl Harbor" vandalized the cement outside the local public school! What makes this significant is the fact that this piece of graffiti was written on "December 7, 1939!" 8

:shock: According to one FBI report, on December 09,1941, a couple on its way to South Bend, Indiana picked up a hitchhiker on his way to Fort Wayne, Indiana. Along the way, the hitchhiker tells the couple that he is unable to pay them, but as payment, he will answer any question that the driver wishes. Jokingly, the driver asks ,"So when will the war end?". To which the passenger, before leaving the car states, "August 14, 1945!" 9

The credits for 8 & 9 are noted here for Google...

8. See Strange World by Frank Edwards (1964)

9. See Alligators in the Sewer and 222 Other Urban Legends by Thomas J. Craughnel

😷 🙏
MK Cody IN INDIANA :( THE SAD SMILIE IS FOR WW I, WW II & ALL WASTEFUL CLIMATE CHANGING WARS! BEGUN BY THE RED BLOODED ROYALS, OR BY A BEWITCHING GOD-LIKE DICTATOR, OR ANY SO CALLED RELIGION, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASONS LIKE A WORLD WIDE VIRUS PANDEMIC! 📢

Now off the lorry and being medicated on tiny sleep depriving steroids for healing a tiny subdurmal hematoma, a brain bleed that must have affected my speech on Easter Sunday; via Evansville, Indiana and Deaconess Hospital's CAT Scan's pics on the next Monday morning. :oops:

But I can still type without having to use both my thumbs on this big all keys lighted keyboard! :lol: 8) :wink:

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 5:58 PM - Jun 05, 2016, edited 6 times in total.
Show full history

Just scroll down page 1 midway for the post in red.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... REaH-VVMAk

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:52 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-11-2020 12:41 AM

Still being related to the thread; this is on topic. The topic is April and get on your warmest sweater before you open this podcast! :shock:

Paranormal, Mysteries & UFO investigator Joshua P. Warren speaks on April being a "notorious" month! :o OMG!

His opinion in his free podcast......

http://www.buzzsprout.com/127013/325528 ... protection

https://joshuapwarren.com

MK III :oops:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-11-2020 01:40 AM

:oops:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:50 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

:oops:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:49 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

A face in agony :(

The oil sheen showing a human face image from the USS Arizona Memorial in an Australian family's photos. Was not seen when the picture was taken on vacation over 12 years ago. It was highlighted at Coast to Coast AM.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160405034 ... /Story.jpg

MK II :(
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-30-2020 08:01 AM

Welcome to Linnea Meyer's Fantastic Forum Dedicated to Art Bell :)

Post #100!

MK to White Dove from Croydon, England FB Messenger yesterday -

When you were at the dentist months back. Whoa! The Saint Roger Moore in 1962 said "back" on the public phone just as I finished typing "back"!😮 😁 Now back to where I began; I touched something somewhere on this "too smart" tablet and a call was made your way.😮 This tablet has a cam and if your Smart Phone is being used we can see us and talk too sometime. Did you watch The Saint years ago or were you too young to be interested? Best, my name here

PS. The 1962 show tonight was titled 'The Careful Terrorist' all set inside New York City!😮 Airliner hijackings began in the mid sixties and all thru the years afterwards totaled 268! And the terrorist's bomb for a new choice was a remote control triggered I.E.D.! 💣

Don't forget to sign the register when you leave.

📝

🔊 💺💬 💺💬 💺💬 ⏳ 🕛 🔍

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:48 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Riddick » 04-30-2020 01:59 PM

Would you believe I remember The Saint & in fact it was in reruns not long ago on one of the OTA digital sub-nets?

Limpin' instead of leapin' I still gots a long ways to go afore I'm out of the PC woes woods, but when in-between doctorin' duties I get a chance I'll look for "The Careful Terrorist" ep online & if I find it I'll post a link here

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-30-2020 06:27 PM

Riddick wrote:
04-30-2020 01:59 PM
Would you believe I remember The Saint & in fact it was in reruns not long ago on one of the OTA digital sub-nets?

Limpin' instead of leapin' I still gots a long ways to go afore I'm out of the PC woes woods, but when in-between doctorin' duties I get a chance I'll look for "The Careful Terrorist" ep online & if I find it I'll post a link here
Right on, you remember it too and heck I watched it a lot in the 8th grade. But just like the Perry Mason reruns, I don't remember each show or even if I did see any of them. My late cuz, actor Robert Lowery & H-woods #2 Batman, was great to see in a couple of Perry Masons. :mrgreen:

Doka and I will have to study up to catch up on your good pirate slang. Being the land lubbers that we be! :lol:

If you find it post it! "If you see something, say something",..........no joke err, uh.... no sh!t! I will look forward to your find and good hammering on that PC. Just one hit should fix it! :coolhat:

That particular show was a bit too much like our never ending 'War on Terror'. Now categorized somewhat "spooky" once you put the few puzzle pieces together! :evil:

MK II :)

P.S. Riddick, Now I will go above in an edit and remove 1 empty airliner chair in your honor. :wink: Besides the fact your e-mailed notice of your new action in here took me by surprise. :o
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-17-2020 02:47 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

The Careful Terrorist

Post by Riddick » 04-30-2020 06:52 PM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Wow! "The Saint" played by Roger Moore!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-30-2020 07:08 PM

:D Hey Wisconsin FF pirate Riddick! Thanks and fast you were! You did it, and it's full of twists and turns and the ending is a little tough to figure out. But wait for it in Roger's epilogue. :wink:

I hate terrorists even the careful ones! :evil:

MK II

Return to “Paranormal”