"mysterious and reassuring at the same time"

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

LockeJV
Pirate

"mysterious and reassuring at the same time"

Post by LockeJV » 09-05-2003 12:12 AM

"the rumor of me coming out of retirement and doing an xm radio station in its specifics is false. but mysterious and reassuring at the same time."

...interesting.

LESTATAZRIEL
Pirate

CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Post by LESTATAZRIEL » 09-05-2003 12:44 AM

NOT SURE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE. BUT WHAT I THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IS MORE SPECULATION. WITH ALL THE RUMORS AND POSTING ABOUT HIM DOING SOME KIND OF NEW SHOW AND THEN OFCOURSE HEARING WHAT HE SAID YET AGAIN AS HE IS ENJOYING BEING RETIRED. I GUESS WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO FIGURING OUT ART BELLS CLUES. DONT TAKE ME WRONG I LOVE ART BELL AND WISH HE WOULD COME BACK SOMEHOW BUT ME FOR ONE CANT TAKE ALL OF THIS BEATING AROUND THE BUSH,

LESTATAZRIEL

Spade
Pirate

Re: CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Post by Spade » 09-05-2003 12:59 AM

LESTATAZRIEL wrote: NOT SURE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE. BUT WHAT I THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IS MORE SPECULATION......LESTATAZRIEL
I think it's more than mere speculation since he did not outright deny the XM rumor, only the details surrounding it. He also mentioned that his back has greatly improved (which led to his retirement from c2c). Art may not be able to discuss his future plans on Coast.

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Re: "mysterious and reassuring at the same time"

Post by Rombaldi » 09-05-2003 01:14 AM

You have the quote slightly wrong.... (bold face added)
Originally posted by LockeJV

"the rumor of me coming out of retirement and doing an EXCLUSIVE XM radio program in its specifics is false. but mysterious and reassuring at the same time."

item.. on some of the XM Fan sites, there is a GROWING movement to get a new PARANORMAL channel, moving Coast to Coast to it and then adding in things such as Whitley, Jeff Rense, etc..etc... the more people that ask.. the sooner it may happen...

so... will Art do an exclusive PROGRAM.. no.. but perhaps producing/programming an entire CHANNEL? (Is Art ready to go back to 5-7 days a week?? maybe not... WEEKENDS? Sure.. and a 'Classic Bell' show Monday-Friday? Did not have all the tapes of his show withdrawn from C2C offering them? Does he own the shows outright???

and I think that 1/1/04 might be a little soon... but I think Art has already told us when things will happen (ok, this is a stretch, but...) ... twice ...

"mysterious and reassuring"

M A R

March

then again. I could be wrong...
Last edited by Rombaldi on 09-05-2003 01:46 AM, edited 1 time in total.

DeathNav

Post by DeathNav » 09-05-2003 04:13 AM

I bet Art is having fun with this one. BTW, I emailed Art and suggested a return of your favorite christian and mine. JC. Hope he listens. I really miss JC's rants.

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 09-05-2003 07:57 AM

DeathNav wrote: I bet Art is having fun with this one. BTW, I emailed Art and suggested a return of your favorite christian and mine. JC. Hope he listens. I really miss JC's rants.

I doubt Art has any control over when JC calls in, even if it sounds like a setup. JC is a prank caller who does a lot of various characters. For example, he's also the "Area 51" caller who became famous when Art's satellite link went down in the middle of his call.

DeathNav

Post by DeathNav » 09-05-2003 08:15 AM

Are you serious? I didn't know that. Interesting.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-05-2003 09:35 AM

"The Matt Drudge inspired rumor that I am going to come out of retirement and do a radio show exclusively on XM radio is in its specific details totally wrong; but Mysterious and Reassuring at the same time".

Very interesting he didn't say he wasn't coming back to radio, only that Drudge had the specifics wrong, so the mystery goes on.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-05-2003 10:59 AM

Let's try to fine tune this message.... I got some of this, Shirleypal:

'The Matt Druge inspired rumor that I am going to come out of retirement and do a show exclusively on XM radio, in its details, is totally incorrect. <sotto voice> mysterious and reassuring'

Heh -

So, how many details were there...

I am going to come out of retirement
Do a show
Exclusively
XM Radio

Take your pick...

Details:

Exclusively
XM Radio

:D

ah......mysterious and reassuring

MAD
Pirate

Post by MAD » 09-05-2003 11:12 AM

Linnea wrote: Let's try to fine tune this message.... I got some of this, Shirleypal:

'The Matt Druge inspired rumor that I am going to come out of retirement and do a show exclusively on XM radio, in its details, is totally incorrect. <sotto voice> mysterious and reassuring'

Heh -

Do a show
Exclusively
XM Radio

Take your pick...

Details:

Exclusively
XM Radio

Linnea, don't make me come over there! He he
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein ~

alphacentaura
Pirate

Post by alphacentaura » 09-05-2003 11:21 AM

Linnea wrote: Let's try to fine tune this message.... I got some of this, Shirleypal:

Heh -

Do a show
Exclusively
XM Radio

Take your pick...

Details:

Exclusively
XM Radio

Yup, sounds and feels about right to me.

We were mysteriously reassured twice during that opening segment. :D :D :D

Let's see if any more reassurances come our way tonight.:)
Last edited by alphacentaura on 09-05-2003 11:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.

DesertOfTheSea
Pirate

Post by DesertOfTheSea » 09-05-2003 11:29 AM

If I were Art I wouldn't honestly announce anything on C2C since they are the ones who somewhat screwed him over so to speak. What if Art is starting his own network and he'll do a show as well as have other personalities such as Lou Gentile, Jeff Rense, and Whitley. How amazing would that network be.

Chas
#1 Art Bell Fan (in the high desert).

LockeJV
Pirate

Post by LockeJV » 09-05-2003 04:00 PM

Shirleypal wrote: "The Matt Drudge inspired rumor that I am going to come out of retirement and do a radio show exclusively on XM radio is in its specific details totally wrong; but Mysterious and Reassuring at the same time".

Very interesting he didn't say he wasn't coming back to radio, only that Drudge had the specifics wrong, so the mystery goes on.

Only heard the first hour of the broadcast - did he drop any more hints?

What were the details of Matt Drudge's rumor? I poked around a bit, but didn't find anything.

tiffany
Pirate

Rombaldi may have something?

Post by tiffany » 09-05-2003 04:21 PM

Rombaldi: you brought Mysterious and Reassuring then you brought out M A R for March

Well possibly::::: M A R for MARCH and
_______________ M A R for MARCH ART RETURNS

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK DO WE HAVE A CLUE HERE????;) ;) ;) M A R for MARCH and M A R for MARCH ART RETURNS

alphacentaura
Pirate

Re: Rombaldi may have something?

Post by alphacentaura » 09-05-2003 04:35 PM

tiffany wrote: Rombaldi: you brought Mysterious and Reassuring then you brought out M A R for March

Well possibly::::: M A R for MARCH and
_______________ M A R for MARCH ART RETURNS

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK DO WE HAVE A CLUE HERE????;) ;) ;) M A R for MARCH and M A R for MARCH ART RETURNS

Lov Ya Tiff......think you guys may have another possibility here.:D :D :D

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”