Welcome To The Babylon Bee

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Welcome To The Babylon Bee

Post by Doka » 01-07-2024 01:56 PM

Lordy Lordy! Will the mindless Woke wake up in time? They are so ignorant about Life on Life's terms, Not their own crippled views on their "Story Book"Ideals. Of which I might add is more "Racist" than I have seen since the 60s! Are they willing to give up ALL they have, cell phones, money to buy to buy themselves a decent living, if they want,being a Humane, not a government run, Zombie Robot, do they even have the capacity to think that deeply. So scarry!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-08-2024 09:29 AM

I doubt they will Wake up Doka.

Mark Levin opened up Sunday night about all the "illegal foreign donations" πŸ’° πŸ’ΈπŸ’· πŸ’Ά πŸ’΅ πŸ’΄ to Harvard, Yayle, Georgetown U, and more ewes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ of Woke studies!πŸ€”

There's been 🎁 $44 Billions πŸ“¬ πŸ‘€ from Soros, πŸ•Œ M.E. πŸ›’oil countries, bad actors like Russia and China, ect.

It's paid for approved professors Mind Control via foreign entities that have us suckered. How Wokeism will end know one knows. 😯

But I could take one wild guess. If our national $34T debt finds it's final relief; Woke individuals will too!🀐

MK II πŸ™ πŸ•Š
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

The Once-Neutral News Outlet Reuters Ignores Biden, Fact Checks Babylon Bee

Post by Riddick » 03-10-2024 01:46 AM

The corrupt MSM's war on conservative parody speaks volumes. The Babylon Bee lives rent-free in the minds of too many journalists. How else do you describe constant fact checks on a satirical news story site? Snopes routinely holds the Bee accountable for creating Fake News stories meant to make us laugh and think. Now, it’s Reuters’ turn.

Why so many fact checks tackling conservative comedy? Simply put, comedy matters. It’s why late-night programs avoid mocking Democrats and skewer Republicans. The right sketch, joke or punch line can leave viewers feeling differently about a candidate or political position.

It also explains why liberal fact checkers select certain targets over others. They too often ignore the current Commander-in-Chief, a leader whose trail of whoppers could circumvent the planet. For them, holding the Bee 'accountable' sometimes matters more than keeping the leader of the free world honest. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-10-2024 02:47 AM

:roll: :twisted: Very interesting up there.....thanks Riddick.......Bed time calls!

Well! What a wake up call this is!

"It also explains why liberal fact checkers select certain targets over others. They too often ignore the current Commander-in-Chief, a leader whose trail of whoppers could circumvent the planet."

That frank statement reverberates inside every human occupied nook, cranny and crevice on the globe! πŸ˜• 🌍 🌎 🌏 πŸ—Ί

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ•Š

P.S. Off topic, ref: Our nations prisons offer 100% empathy lacking illegal immis, **"three hots and a cot!"πŸ‘Ή
MSN won't utter the words on the likely reasons Laken Riley and too many others like her have been and will be raped and or brutally murdered in the days to come!

I tell my rural roads jogger daughter she should carry bear spray where no bears exist! Her husband suggests the same thing. It's like talking though her tall wall!😨

**"So many invader immis were released from a prison life"! says Captain Obvious!

Return to β€œThe Murky Bilge”