Canada: The World Capital Of Woke

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Canada: The World Capital Of Woke

Post by Raggedyann » 03-03-2023 02:50 PM

I don't recall promising anything. I said goodbye that's all. I can change my mind if I like. But this will be it, unless I find something else down the road I can rub your noses in. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Raggedyann on 03-07-2023 02:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-03-2023 03:24 PM

Liar.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Fact Checking

Post by Riddick » 03-07-2023 01:51 AM

To elaborate on my immediately preceding post -
Raggedyann wrote: 03-03-2023 02:50 PM I don't recall promising anything. I said goodbye that's all. I can change my mind if I like. But this will be it, unless I find something else down the road I can your noses in. :mrgreen:
What we have here is a case of convenient memory, "woman's prerogative" & backtracking. For proof, take a look -
Raggedyann wrote: 10-24-2022 07:19 AM Why would you want to keep this place going Fan? The FF is nothing like it used to be in any way shape or form and never will be again. If you think you are doing any kind of honor to the previous administrator and past posters by keeping it going, you are sadly mistaken. That would be pathetic!

This place was center left and the quality of the many posters that were here then made it a special place to hang out.

Sorry but the FF died years ago.

No response is required as I will make this my last read and for sure my last post. :wave:
A smoking gun if ever there was one - But facts don't matter to sick lying sacks. They'll say & do whatever they please whether it contradicts what they've said & done in the past. Talk about pathetic!

Just more proof there's no honor among liars.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-07-2023 02:41 PM

R. You are on my ignore list so if you posted something insulting, I won't see it so don't waste your time bozo.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Uncle Fester
Pirate

Post by Uncle Fester » 03-07-2023 04:24 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 03-07-2023 02:41 PM R. You are on my ignore list so if you posted something insulting, I won't see it so don't waste your time bozo.
Hey, it's no biggie! Besides, I'll do as I like, Lying Bozo. Given your continued feeble attempts to put us in our place here, you certainly do like wasting your time. Do the honorable thing. Take a hike instead. Get yourself a kite.

Anahoo, here's the "fact checking" you missed -
Riddick wrote: 03-07-2023 01:51 AM To elaborate on my immediately preceding post -
Raggedyann wrote: 03-03-2023 02:50 PM I don't recall promising anything. I said goodbye that's all. I can change my mind if I like. But this will be it, unless I find something else down the road I can your noses in. :mrgreen:
What we have here is a case of convenient memory, "woman's prerogative" & backtracking. For proof, take a look -
Raggedyann wrote: 10-24-2022 07:19 AM Why would you want to keep this place going Fan? The FF is nothing like it used to be in any way shape or form and never will be again. If you think you are doing any kind of honor to the previous administrator and past posters by keeping it going, you are sadly mistaken. That would be pathetic!

This place was center left and the quality of the many posters that were here then made it a special place to hang out.

Sorry but the FF died years ago.

No response is required as I will make this my last read and for sure my last post. :wave:
A smoking gun if ever there was one - But facts don't matter to sick lying sacks. They'll say & do whatever they please whether it contradicts what they've said & done in the past. Talk about pathetic!

Just more proof there's no honor among liars.
Yes, people change their minds. But if they say they'll do something & they don't, they clearly didn't mean what they said. And there's no extenuating circumstances here. Don't tell me it's not a retroactive lie & breaking a verbal contract.

One last thing - "Everything Woke turns to sh!t" is no lie - The nose knows! But I'll not rub yours in it. With all your lying you're already plumb full of it.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-08-2023 12:50 AM

I did not promise I wouldn't be back as Doka stated. Well now that I have pissed you off, I think I'll hang around again.

Let's start with Tucker Carlson talking about Trump in a text: I hate him passionately! That was the headline on everything tonight.

But you idiots will continue to watch Faux news because they tell you what you want to hear. You can't handle the truth...LOL.

I've never lied on this forum! Until recently I always qualified my posts with snippets, or full articles from where I obtained my info. But then I figured that you all can go look up stuff just as well as I can. My opinions are my opinions.

I meant what I said at the time I said it. But then sometimes circumstances lead us to change our minds. Now that Trump has leprosy, I can't resist letting you all know what's being said about him by his past cult followers.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-08-2023 01:05 AM

Tucker Carlson on Trump: ‘I Hate Him Passionately’

Two days before the violent Jan. 6 insurrection that he’s currently whitewashing as a “peaceful” gathering, Fox News host Tucker Carlson privately said that he hated former President Donald Trump “passionately.” This text exchange and hundreds of pages of other private messages involving Fox News stars and executives were released Tuesday night as part of the latest tranche of documents in Dominion Voting System’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit. “I hate him passionately,” Carlson texted an unknown staffer. “I blew up at [ex-Trump official] Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this.” He then added: “We’re all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump.” This is far from the only time Carlson, a Trump-sympathetic host on the air, has raged against the ex-president behind the scenes. In a text to one of his show’s producers as the Capitol riots raged, Carlson called Trump a “demonic force” and a “destroyer.” He also worried just after the 2020 election that the then-president “could easily destroy” the network, saying that’s “what he’s good at.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... y?ref=home

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-08-2023 10:46 AM

Raggedyann

Your Trump Psychosis keeps Trump going.. Keep-up the good work! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-08-2023 02:35 PM

Doka wrote: 03-08-2023 10:46 AM Raggedyann

Your Trump Psychosis keeps Trump going.. Keep-up the good work! :D
Lame :roll:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-09-2023 10:38 AM

With out and you ilk, there is no need for a Trump, thank you for keeping #1 :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-12-2023 02:34 PM

Most of the USA and the world think Trump is a joke and most hate him with a passion, including Tucker Carlson and the rest of Fox News lol. Doubt very much he will ever become your leader again.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-13-2023 04:23 AM

There she is again , Trumps #1 fan.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-13-2023 03:59 PM

Doka wrote: 03-13-2023 04:23 AM There she is again , Trumps #1 fan.
That's the best you can come up with? Sure let's me know why you are the real fan. :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-13-2023 04:14 PM

Now Now, You have kept Trump Alive and viable through years of raging hate. ME, I can always change my mind, You, it would just make you look .............!
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-14-2023 04:26 PM

Change my mind about T Rump? Dream on girl. :roll:

Return to “Global”