Problems with the board?

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Problems with the board?

Post by Fan » 03-30-2023 07:28 AM

I've had a couple of people mention they were having issues with the board... but no usable description of what is wrong.

If you are having trouble post it here and let me know. But, be as descriptive as possible please. I can't fix what I can't see, so help me see what you see.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Fan
Lady with a

Re: Problems with the board?

Post by Fan » 03-30-2023 07:38 AM

OK I think some of this may be due to cookies. Please try deleting your cookies for the site if you experience problems, or try visiting in incognito/private mode.

I have flushed the cache and sessions in the backend, which should log all of you out.

I'm still testing but please report anything.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Doka
Pirate

Re: Problems with the board?

Post by Doka » 03-30-2023 11:09 AM

Fan wrote: 03-30-2023 07:28 AM I've had a couple of people mention they were having issues with the board... but no usable description of what is wrong.

If you are having trouble post it here and let me know. But, be as descriptive as possible please. I can't fix what I can't see, so help me see what you see.
Thank You Fan all is well on my side once again. I am just going say that you fixed it with your "Magic" because , I really don't know, what I really don't know ..........and it is so hard to describe :D

Thank You!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”