American Survival Study 101!👀 It's Prayer Time Again As Usual! 🕵 🙏 🇺🇸

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

American Survival Study 101!👀 It's Prayer Time Again As Usual! 🕵 🙏 🇺🇸

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-22-2023 10:56 AM

Twitter's @Tonemanlives writes....

Me: OMGgosh!👀

Winter is coming. Those are not just words from Game Of Thrones, winter really is coming and oil is racing towards $100 a barrel. Our strategic petroleum reserves are at all time lows. Remember when Biden promised to fill our reserves in Sept? Another ****ing lie. The Biden Admin wants to tell you how great things are. What they don’t tell you is Americans are maxing out their credit cards just to survive. Over $100 trillion in charges with no end in sight. How in the hell are Americans supposed to pay their energy bills, gas for their car, insurance for your home and car, insurance for your family, credit card bills, electric bills, all while putting clothes on your families back and feeding them with inflation so high and wages remaining stagnant? You know what happens when credit cards are not paid? The bank starts scrutinizing any credit card holder as people’s limits start getting reduced. Interest rates will continue to climb, which will result in many people losing their homes. There is going to be a real crisis that will cripple this country which hasn’t been seen since Obama. Amazing how wrong he got everything in his first two terms but in his 3rd term he has made this country weak, poor and vulnerable for the first time in history. Enough with the political grandstanding for those politicians just looking to score points. We have a country going broke, veterans living on the streets, people struggling just to survive, yet we give billions to one of the most corrupt countries in Ukraine, and billions to law breaking illegals yet not a dollar for Americans who are just trying to survive along with the people who laid their lives on the line knowing the consequences if they were fortunate enough to come home they may be mentally or physically disabled for the rest of their lives. This is not the America we were brought up to love. This is a dying country being transformed into a Communist nation. We the people sit here and not only talk about it on a daily basis but we are forced to live this nightmare. It is obvious whatever the politicians on our side of the aisle are doing it’s not working. We need to make a bold statement that says we are done with this bulltihs. If Politicians can’t get it done then we need strong minded civilians willing to put in the work and risks that come with it. We need to organize. We need to make a statement that leaves them no choice but to listen to us. If they won’t listen, then all I’m going to say is make sure you are locked in loaded. We did it in 1776 and we will do it again if need be. We are Americans. The Red, White and Blue, and these colors don’t run. The United States of America is, and always will be our home and she is worth dying for. I’m ready to do whatever it takes. God Bless.
My two cents

Me: 😣 Pray today for many better tomorrows!

MK II 🙏

My old sig is not retired......

.....all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15 - Supernatural Earth, Halifax-West Yorkshire, England
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “American Survival”