Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

🔮20 Years Ago🚩 The X-Files Were Prophetic Again A Few Years After 9/11! 🍎

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-26-2023 12:48 PM

๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿ•ณ

X-Files before 9/11/01 โœˆ๐ŸŒ†

X-Files 20 years ago ๐Ÿ”ฎโฌ‡ โ˜ฃ ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰ DNA scrub! Gene editing.....bs!

Twitter

@MAVERIC

https://twitter.com/MAVERIC68078049/sta ... 99735?s=19

MK II ๐Ÿ™

Edited tonight: It's now DNA scrub not DBA scrub just before we lost the NET CON this damn tablet reclettered it! :P
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-26-2023 08:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Picking Nits

Post by Riddick » 09-26-2023 03:28 PM

1) Technically the 9/11 'prediction' was on The Lone Gunmen. Still in the X-Files universe tho.

2) The gene splicing/vax bit was in an episode from The X-Files series revival in 2016.

3) I hesitate to call either prophecies, yet they seem more than mere coincidences. As writers develop their "out there" yet plausible plots, by what right are people called conspiracist wackos when events turn out so close to the fiction? -

Call me a wingnut, but might it be there's folks on the inside feeding writers plot points so as to "immunize" conspirators from the eventual accusations? - IMHO it requires no great stretch of imagination, & is certainly something to consider.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: 🔮20 Years Ago🚩 The X-Files Were Prophetic Again A Few Years After 9/11! 🍎

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-26-2023 08:18 PM

Thanks Riddick for the active links to do a bit of time travel. :wink:

The X-Files - Circa 1993

"The Lone Gunman"

February 26, 1993 was the first attack on the WTC. :cry:

Riddick wrote: :shock:

3) I hesitate to call either prophecies, yet they seem more than mere coincidences. As writers develop their "out there" yet plausible plots, by what right are people called conspiracist wackos when events turn out so close to the fiction? - :oops:

Call me a wingnut, but might it be there's folks on the inside feeding writers plot points so as to "immunize" conspirators from the eventual accusations? - IMHO it requires no great stretch of imagination, & is certainly something to consider. :o

You've no doubt got it pegged right in either line. :idea: It could be their writers were a bit underpaid before those segments aired. I will watch them both, so kudos up to SE WI! 8)

"A coincidence is an explantation waiting to happen." that's a quote from my late friend in kind โœ ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐ŸŽธ R. Gary Patterson. ๐ŸŽ— (crossed yellow ribbon here) I'll grab one later using the Amazon Fire's stupid brain!๐ŸŽƒ

Watch for the old ๐Ÿ‘Ž Last edited by line.๐ŸŽฑ

MK II ๐Ÿ‘
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-27-2023 05:55 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Fight The Future

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2023 12:02 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘09-26-2023 08:18 PM "A coincidence is an explantation waiting to happen." that's a quote from my late friend in kind R. Gary Patterson.
While perhaps less plausible as an alternative explanation for coincidences, might it be in some sense by exercising their creativity authors are unknowingly "remote viewing"? The broad strokes of what Orwell wrote have come to be. A "vision" of the future? Or did his published 'blueprint' for tyranny in itself set in motion a self-fulfilling prophecy?

For those unconvinced paranormal activity exists, suggesting an ethereal/metaphysical component to coincidences is even more beyond the pale than conspiracy theories. OTOH for the more 'educated' among us nothing's beyond the pale about drugging & mutilating kids. Transitioning is perfectly natural! And totally not part of an agenda.

Orwell couldn't envision the sick depraved tyrants of Wokeism... Or he did & didn't include it 'cuz what he saw was so incredulously inhuman. But we're seeing it now - & anyone with any sense needn't be a prophet to know continuing down this path will not end well.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-27-2023 01:23 AM

Wow Riddick!

I believe those valuable, ponder worthy, "material", paragraphs are in your words. There's no link "spot" to credit another journalist to click, eh?

Inside the top two you've explained these similar unexplained happenings to everyone who ever lived very well.๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŽ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿค“

Like ๐Ÿ‘

The Woke among us will never deliver us from evil but promote it in spades. โ™  โ™  โ™  ๐Ÿƒ โ™  โ™  โ™ 

MK II ๐Ÿ™

Riddick
Pirate

The Write Stuff

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2023 01:49 AM

Yep them's my words. Can't take credit for the ideas therein tho. Maybe the way they're arranged is original. Just stuff I picked up over the years coming together.

Journalist? T'ain't nuthin' nobody couldn't do if they put their mind to it... Trouble with today's 'so-called' journalists is they put their minds on hold & write what they're told!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-27-2023 02:16 AM

Yes that's what they do in lock step! Yuck!๐Ÿค•

You were up late. Have you retired? I just left ๐Ÿ snakes ๐Ÿ in Weird News and zip you were here!๐Ÿ˜Ž

MK II ๐Ÿ™

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2023 01:09 PM

I'm just glad I retired when I did.

Viewing a snake coming out of a toilet vid right before bedtime could've made for a restless night's sleep

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-27-2023 04:17 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘09-27-2023 01:09 PM I'm just glad I retired when I did.

Viewing a snake coming out of a toilet vid right before bedtime could've made for a restless night's sleep
๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšฝ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค“

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Fred!๐Ÿ‘

What a super idea it was when you did like me!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now we can stay up til dawn riding our surfcyboards!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Were your many dedicated years of expertise related to one of the big three automakers or one of their near and far away parts suppliers now shutdown by the UAW?

MK II ๐Ÿ™

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2023 11:15 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘09-27-2023 04:17 PM Were your many dedicated years of expertise related to one of the big three automakers or one of their near and far away parts suppliers now shutdown by the UAW?
My first job out of college in the 80s was with the Engineering Division of A.O. Smith Data Systems, which did contracted CAD analyses of electromagnetic characteristics of electromechanical devices for industries including auto makers & their part suppliers

My most memorable involvement with one of the Big 3 was going to a MI Ford plant. One of the lead engineers was very interested in hardening vehicles against EMP. His superiors, not so much. EVs are just as susceptible. But no one seems concerned -

Who cares about the impact of nuclear war when climate change is clearly the bigger existential threat?

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-28-2023 01:39 AM

Ooh yeah! Where has Mother time gone? Since highlighting your energy charged work was 7 years ago. :shock:

Owning an EV would compare to owning a gas burner after a MAN-MADE EMP climate buster. There'd be no juice to pump 'itah da gas!โ›ฝ โ›ฝ ๐Ÿ›ฃ

๐Ÿ›ฃ ๐Ÿ›ค "Empty roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mamma
Take me home, empty roads" R.I.P. John Denver

Thank you and for your companys attempted good service to keep mankind mobile! Right after some idiot wants 90% of all of us to disappear but hell fire we've out lived the Georgia Guide Stones!๐Ÿ˜‚

MK II ๐Ÿ™ every day!๐Ÿ˜Ž
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to โ€œConspiracies/Black Opsโ€