A POTUS 2024 Request @Twitter Alias X This Early Morning!

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

A POTUS 2024 Request @Twitter Alias X This Early Morning!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-06-2023 06:55 AM

How would you describe Donald Trump using just one word?

Of course most used more than one positive word and surprisingly just a few went went full on DT's suffering from their own DTDSyndrome!

Here's my one word reply since I did my share of this physical action in my livestock trucking' days! I only did that safe driving via my Guardian Angel 10 years but I was born truckin'! 8) All thanks to Mom and Dad who drove his 40 ton rated OD green "BETTE JANE" M-26 Pacific Car & Foundry Co. tank transporter pulling it's M-15 Fruhauf trailer from Omaha Beach to Berlin from June 9th in 44 to May of 45.

@Malaria_Kidd :P

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ Shoveler!

Riddick what's having the DT's stand for? Has it got something to do with diarrhea and running PDQ? :lol: Does the T stand for Trots by chance? I just know you'd know being from the Dairy State. :D

MK II :lol:

P.S. WWII trivia......Not!

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... n_pic4.JPG

Riddick
Pirate

Getting Over Deranged Delirium In 12 Steps

Post by Riddick » 10-06-2023 10:46 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘10-06-2023 06:55 AM Riddick what's having the DT's stand for? Has it got something to do with diarrhea and running PDQ? :lol: Does the T stand for Trots by chance? I just know you'd know being from the Dairy State. :D
My knowing has less to do with being a Dairy State denizen than simply from picking up a lot of trivial sh!t (some of it from my mispent youth watching the 3 Stooges & Warner Bros cartoons)
  • abbreviation for delirium tremens: a physical condition, caused by drinking too much alcohol over a long period, in which you shake without being able to stop and see imaginary things
Interestingly the symptoms are similar to TDS (which also is an anagram of DTs), & Wokeism in general. They imagine things that just aren't there. Like the AA program, the first thing to do is to get them to admit they have a problem.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: A POTUS 2024 Request @Twitter Alias X This Early Morning!

Post by Doka » 10-06-2023 11:12 AM

WET BRAIN
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-15-2023 08:45 PM

Doka wrote: โ†‘10-06-2023 11:12 AMWET BRAIN
Twitter in two words........ :lol: Wet Brains! :lol: :lol:

Attn Doka and Riddick, Have a good laugh on me and the new X; formerly Twitter :!: :coolhat:

Was it for the words "tranny", "kicked to the curb" or both? It's was probably the later.

Hi @Malaria_Kidd,
Your post was detected by our systems and has had its visibility limited for violating the X rules. Specifically:
We have determined your post violated our rules against Hateful Conduct.
You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

Pink Floyd's moving avatar (and I've never seen another mover on Twitter to date!) :mrgreen:
@Malaria_Kidd

@Malaria_Kidd's in hot water now! :roll:

@theWAL_63 @RockNRoLL_85

Right oh! I'm in the States and your mentioning tranny is either a bus or a train, maybe? Heck for the long or short Pink Floyd songs those in charge of the piped in Musac Sound System should have been kicked to the curb! Lol

As a result, your Tweet may stay on the platform but we have limited its reach. You can learn more about how your Tweetโ€™s visibility is limited on our Help Center.
If you think weโ€™ve made a mistake, you can appeal the violation by going to your Tweet and selecting โ€œLearn moreโ€.

Last week, X was snooping and without any warning, TwitXter deleted my health advice of taking 8 drops of Oil of Oregano in one gallon of water for double pneumonia! Believe That or Not...... :lol:

Rather than place this X generated laugher in "Laugh A Bit With Old 68" "The Brig" was a better place. 8)

MK II "Peace out!"

Thank you Riddick for fully explaining the DT's!

It's a wonder my NYC wife and I have avoided that syndrome. My best friend of 57 years was killed in a W. KY logging accident on last Thursday morning. We were told of his loss on Friday morning. Then at 5 PM the same day my wife's brother died in hospital near Seneca Lake in western NY state! So it's a wonder both of us don't have the DT's. :(

Plus neither of us drink alcohol but we are still dazed by the double deaths close to us.
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-18-2023 11:22 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Watch Your Language

Post by Riddick » 10-16-2023 12:32 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘10-15-2023 08:45 PM Attn Doka and Riddick, Have a good laugh on me and the new X; formerly Twitter :!: :coolhat:

Was it for the words "tranny", "kicked to the curb" or both? It's was probably the later.
The phrase "kicked to the curb" can be construed as promoting or condoning violence. It's a commonly used idiom for "to get rid of" that is not meant to be taken literally.

Tho I dunno about bus or train I do know in the automotive world the term "tranny" can refer to a vehicle's transmission. Most typically it's slang for a transvestite or transgender person & people of either persuasion don't take it as a complement.

A fella on another forum had an "enforcement action" placed on an X-Twitter reply post, limiting its visibility to try to keep it a place for "healthy conversation"; tho not stating the exact reason for the action, his post DID contain the offending T word -

But YOU had to add injury to insult: The X-Twitter system took one look at your post & sh!t its pants. Talk about hateful conduct! Kicking trannies to the curb? *SHAME* ON YOU! Just for that go to bed without supper. And no major social media for a week

I tellya, Kidds today got no respect for Woke community standards.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-18-2023 11:17 AM

It's the new Woke age that disects, slices and dices word play diversity!
Thanks for your good disection that made me smile on a down day for both of us.

Riddick added: "But YOU had to add injury to insult: The X-Twitter system took one look at your post & sh!t its pants. Talk about hateful conduct! Kicking trannies to the curb? *SHAME* ON YOU! Just for that go to bed without supper. And no major social media for a week!"

๐Ÿ˜„ You got me!

The T word can be offensive for sure! My bad!

Facebook and You Tube has warned me about my paranormal entries.

FB actualy took it to extremes warning me about my benign lines containing my pic of a chainsaw carved wild turkey! FFB! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘Ž

My last thread under UFO is a doozie!!

But our ME uber religious and our self centred Asian adversaries can't see the forest for the trees that the good ET's planted down here for our betterment!๐Ÿ‘ฝ

MK II ๐Ÿ™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to โ€œThe Brigโ€