French Farmers' Siege Of Paris

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

French Farmers' Siege Of Paris

Post by Riddick » 02-01-2024 12:22 AM

Since Monday, thousands of tractors, trailers and combine harvesters have encircled the French capital, blocking key motorways in and out of the city. Roads around Lyon, Limoges and Toulouse have also been brought to a standstill by furious farmers.

French farmers have joined the Europe-wide fightback against the green agenda. From the Netherlands to Ireland & Germany, these protests have quickly forced governments to sit up and listen. After just one day of the siege of Paris, the French government offered an array of concessions to the farming sector.

Still, turning agriculture into a ‘Net Zero’ industry remains a demented goal & coming catastrophe that no government seems prepared to abandon. The severity of these climate measures is hard to overstate. They will drastically cut the amount of food farmers can produce. They will render many farms unviable.

It is an imposition of impossibly stringent rules from distant, out-of-touch Eurocrats, laying waste to a sector they do not understand. It seems that Europe’s elites – whether in Brussels, Paris or Berlin – are too wedded to green ideology to see the damage they are doing.

The elites’ push for Net Zero has sparked a new populist backlash. It’s not as if they haven’t been warned. Public anger has been growing for years now.

Across Europe, plans to phase out petrol and diesel cars, mandate the installation of heat pumps in every home and replace reliable nuclear and fossil-fuel energy with unreliable renewables are causing immense pain to ordinary households. They aren’t going to put up with it anymore.

Perhaps no aspect of the green agenda is quite as irrational as the war on the farmers. Here we have a set of policies that would sabotage the food supply just to meet emissions targets. So it is fitting that the farmers’ protests have been the noisiest, most disruptive and most unsettling to the ruling class so far.

By pushing back against the eco-obsessed green mania of our elites, these farmers are fighting for all of us.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: French Farmers' Siege Of Paris

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-02-2024 09:20 PM

Thanks Riddick, Being from a family that began trucking livestock in 1924. I've been following this closely in The Netherlands, Ireland and Germany too!🤔

We're next and the "drive🚜arounds" are bound to happen here too!😘

Just this morning a walking video taken inside a large French grocery store. Showed the majority of it's freezers and open shelves barren of food! 🤔

https://twitter.com/Raymond82310289/sta ... 03740?s=19

John Podesta has been tagged to be our next Climate Czar. I hope his job is terminated in 2024!

MK II 🙏 and our wasteful contributions to Paris included!!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Climate Czar Counterpunch

Post by Riddick » 02-03-2024 04:21 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-02-2024 09:20 PM John Podesta has been tagged to be our next Climate Czar. I hope his job is terminated in 2024!
I'm confident he'll be out on his ass & the job will be vacated if voters terminate a 2nd Brandon term. I'd say as it is the prospect of him being the Dem nominee is on shaky ground. OTOH for the GOP to dump Trump under any circumstances would be suicidal

That said what I hear is compared to the big talk yet lackluster track record of Kerry, already having a hand in the administration's recent LNG export 'pause' putrid policies will be pushed hard by Podesta as climate czar. What a revoltin' development eh? -

As such I prescribe a taste of the medicine being dispensed to European elites, with any by hook or by crook overreach being met with protests by tractor and/or truck
Last edited by Riddick on 02-03-2024 09:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-03-2024 05:39 AM

You're dogged gone right Riddick!

🔘 I tapped my FF make believe Like button!

🚜 🚛 🚚 🚜 🚚 🚛 🚜 🚲 🚲 🚣 ⏳

Our US supplier's ban on LNG shipped to the EUROPEANS WAS based on THEIR faux fears of climate change! I did see that news of a verwy, verwy strange and weird category!! 🤔

Brandon makes Carter look like a modern age George Washington. 💺 Brandon may even replace George on the dollar bill!🐀

MK II 🙏 🐖🏭 🌩 🎸🔊 ∆=™ 🌑

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Foreign & Domestic Climate Obsessed Ruling Class Twits

Post by Riddick » 02-03-2024 08:30 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-03-2024 05:39 AM Our US supplier's ban on LNG shipped to the EUROPEANS WAS based on THEIR faux fears of climate change! I did see that news of a verwy, verwy strange and weird category!! 🤔
Euro elites fuel climate change fears but fears don't keep folks from freezing in winter! Puts both the people AND the focked-up ruling class between a rock & a hard place - Anyone with a lick of sense could see it coming - Net Zero is as nutty as it is absurd.

Podesta sold the LNG 'pause' here as a sop to please the climate change lobby in the US. News Flash: Blocking new LNG export projects won’t reduce global emissions but it WILL hurt allies & the US economy. HELL YEAH! Way to go, Joe! ATTA BOY, BRANDON!
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-03-2024 05:39 AM Brandon makes Carter look like a modern age George Washington. 💺
The father of a human rights & diplomacy advocate - or of a coke snorting, whore soliciting, influence peddling piece of human refuse - Who's closer to The Father Of Our Country? Carter by a country mile. Brandon: Bad dad, Bad prez, Just plain BAD.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-03-2024 05:39 AM Brandon may even replace George on the dollar bill!🐀
What a dreadful idea! And if ever comes that day "In God We Trust" no more - Only in an America that's irredeemably Woke & lost its focking mind. Like Brandon already has.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: French Farmers' Siege Of Paris❗

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-03-2024 01:56 PM

📢 🔘Like! ⭕ Like! 🔘 Like! & ⭕ Liked! for all four of your spot on paragraphs!😎 You should write for a conservative tabloid. On second thought I don't think they exist!

Your new sig rocks!!

Promises! Promises! Barbara Streisand and that other far left actor Robert Denerio will actually stay in the States! If SNAFU B i d e n replaces George on the green back!😂

Swiss farmers are putting big, gripper rubber on their roads today! After a long scroll on X this was the best I could do by not finding that 🚜 John Deere 🚜 flying the Swiss flag!🇩🇰

Switzerland is not on this new list of countries backing farmers, yet!

https://twitter.com/BenjaminHinson9/sta ... 20455?s=19

Our major corporations, hospitals and city water utilities are being cyber attacked by foreign couch🛋potatoes more every day!🤔

Global?🤔 So sit down, shut up, hang on and take the bumps as they come one by one.

On second thought speak loudly and vote for something better for us all!

Fred, I want a red hat just like yours!

MK II 🙏 and be proactive!

P.S. This busy tabloid on X from 11/23/23 has now bumped their "Toxic 👑🌹!?" topic 9 times! The bumps began after they re-entered 3 Tweets from 15 places down to the top! If you are an X member please give my two posts a Like and solve my mystery no one dares touch! 🤔

Our son has a tough time believing @OurDailyPost would do that.

https://twitter.com/OurDailyPost/status ... 41227?s=19

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

The Write Stuff

Post by Riddick » 02-03-2024 06:59 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-03-2024 01:56 PM 📢 🔘Like! ⭕ Like! 🔘 Like! & ⭕ Liked! for all four of your spot on paragraphs!😎 You should write for a conservative tabloid. On second thought I don't think they exist!
But conservative talk radio exists & is alive & well in the Milwaukee market on the #1 most listened to station WISN 1130 - My writing's shaped in part by tuning in regularly to their talented line-up of hosts combined with a pro-rassler attitude - I post here & at another forum & send emails to friends who forward on occasion. Tho a wider audience would be nice, just as much I'll write for myself simply to blow off steam!

As it is I'm beyond fed up. My BS tolerance level is non existent - The kid gloves are off - Like Popeye sez it's all I can stands, I can't stands no more! Time to give 'em hell.

I'm Riddick The Writin' Man,
I Put Into Words What I Can -
To See Wokeism Diminish?
I'll Fight To The Finish
I'm Riddick The Writin' Man!
*TOOT TOOT*

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Post by Riddick » 02-03-2024 07:02 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-03-2024 01:56 PM Fred, I want a red hat just like yours!
What if I told you a hat like that can arrive at your home & rest atop your dome in a matter of days? But why stop there! Getcher very own No Woke Zone poster & Keep Calm shirt - Online MAGA merchants are standing by to take your orders! -

HAT | POSTER | SHIRT

Exercise your right to free expression! Time is of the essence - Like they say, you don't know what you got 'til its gone - The longer you wait, it may be too late.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-03-2024 11:08 PM

Those single selections are cool, thanks a lot Fred!🤔

A hat is on the way, red of course.

I'll pick out one of my stepson Randy's many Manhattan fire houses, gifted, large FDNY shoulder patches. Applied with Velcro so I can tear it off in the right company showing F J B!😂😂

Now that I'm 4.5M miles (safe!) road tired or make that retired from the road. I don't hear NEAR as much "right talk" as I once did!

Mike Gallagher always invited listeners for an annual vacation to Israel. As a years long Jihad Watcher, courtesy Robert Spencer, I always thought WTF?

Thanks to your choice of news copy and many lines penned on your own. They do kindly make up for my losses!😎

Fred wrote, "Exercise your right to free expression! Time is of the essence - Like they say, you don't know what you got 'til its gone - The longer you wait, it may be too late."

Some one should tell that to that little rich girl Greta Thunberg to mention world peace at least once a day!🤔

That would out pace F J B saying the word peace!✌

MK II 🙏

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

A Win For The Farmers (& The Rest Of Us)

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2024 01:50 AM

Farm revolts have spread across Europe, most recently in France where farmers blocked roads leading into Paris. Local grievances vary somewhat, but fundamentally farmers have been rebelling against the environmental insanity that afflicts the EU even more than it does the U.S

Farmers have been rebelling on behalf of the rest of us, since left-wing environmental policies are designed to make food (especially meat) vastly more expensive, so as to reduce the standard of living of the average person. But now–for the time being, at least–Brussels has caved:

European Union Scraps Key Elements Of Green Agenda Amid Standoff With Farmers

Most people seem to recognize that farmers are speaking for them. But “climate change,” the hysteria for all seasons, that exists mainly to justify every conceivable extension of government power, isn't going away. The left will regroup and attack again, but for now, it is good to see them going down to defeat.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-11-2024 09:03 AM

Yes, that's a big change that Belgium has caved!

I've noted this a few times in these many pages! In Europe and North America the school teachers and the kids parents have brain fed their rug rats getting the Climate Change 101 treatments right out of their diaper stage! They themselve have grown into teachers, politicians and the many CEO's of our energy resources!

Turning the contrived climate change 'screws' on our farmers is insanity on repeat!

MK II 🙏 🤔

Riddick
Pirate

Terms Of Enslavement

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2024 04:51 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-11-2024 09:03 AM I've noted this a few times in these many pages! In Europe and North America the school teachers and the kids parents have brain fed their rug rats getting the Climate Change 101 treatments right out of their diaper stage! They themselve have grown into teachers, politicians and the many CEO's of our energy resources!
Close to two generations of Europeans & North Americans have been indoctrinated in the ways of Woke Marxist Doomsday cultists. As CC policies go from abstract to concrete some start wising up, sensibly separating themselves from True Believers -

Sadly, the stubbornly faithful will live and die by the bullsh!t they've been taught

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-11-2024 09:03 AM Turning the contrived climate change 'screws' on our farmers is insanity on repeat!
You know it, I know it, but hardcore eco-extremist megalomaniacs don't know it. They want it their way & regardless of reality they'll never change their minds

You can't teach brainwashed doomsday dogs in positions of power new tricks.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-12-2024 03:57 PM

Hey Riddick! Thanks for quoting my lines.

I tapped; 🔘 Like 🔘 Like 🔘 Like 🔘 & Liked! 😕

Your poster was right on topic and spooky to say the least!☑

MK II 🙏 ∆=🍎 Heck! Did "they" not realize our washed away kids would soon become taxpayers to unsuccessfully battle the non changeable climate?🌞

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-12-2024 11:24 PM

Hellow Riddick! How low can these sumbitches go?

Two cattle ranchers discuss the elite planing to control farm production and consumption here and in the crazy EU!

We can add there'll be no thanks to elitist 🎖John Kerry🎖 our former Climate Czar!

I watched every minute and the fact that my family trucked livestock to WI, TX, NJ, & CN for 65 years was not my inspiration. Today's strange times inside our grocery stores was my reason.

MK II 🙏 🤔 💙

Riddick
Pirate

Forget Family Farms - Centralized Bug Grub Hubs Are The Future

Post by Riddick » 02-13-2024 12:04 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-12-2024 11:24 PM Hellow Riddick! How low can these sumbitches go?

Two cattle ranchers discuss the elite planing to control farm production and consumption here and in the crazy EU!
Yep. Control food production. What better way to control & enslave the population? You won't be able to eat anything that hasn't been produced by the enslavers. And don't even dare to ask what's in it unless you want a one way ticket to the gulag -

So just STFU. And be happy. And eat ze bugs - "Fortified" with Lawd knows what.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Global”