NYC! 🔊Monday! Monday!🎼 Trucker 'Chicago Ray" Checkin' In! 🍱🍧🌭🍕🌮🍤🍟🍊🍓🍒🍑

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

NYC! 🔊Monday! Monday!🎼 Trucker 'Chicago Ray" Checkin' In! 🍱🍧🌭🍕🌮🍤🍟🍊🍓🍒🍑

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2024 01:53 AM

Hal Turner Radio Show, again!

American truckers supporting #4 5 are planning to refuse loads into New York City's "Hunts Point Warehouse" to cutβœ‚the food supply? Hmm?

No one in here comments about H.P.W. and that's where all tractor trailers go. πŸŒƒ 🏬🏬 πŸš› πŸš› πŸš›

CAUTION↖❗: Trucker "Chicago Ray" curses up a 🌩!🀐

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... ment=55212

1990's: Hauling veneer logs to Mitchigan on both E to W sides on I-70. The endless convoys were protesting our governor approving 2 different speed limits. I fell into 35 mph convoys that were miles long! This traffic snarl lasted 3 weeks to a month. πŸ˜‰ Fun? but failed!

WWL New Orleans 820AM "Live": One PO'd veneer log hauler destined for Edingurgh, where I delivered year around! Told their host Dave Nemo that he was joining convoys headed across Indy and turning around to go back into another one!πŸ˜‚

In 1989 I joined an all logs and lumber convoy eastbound on 1-64. At 5:30 PM while watching the CBS Evening News in a motel at "The Mid-West Pride Haul" event. I viewed my parked SCANIA's load of Tennessee V logs!!πŸ™Œ 😎

🏁If there's is only threats or real actions stop in with what you see or hear on TV and Radio.

πŸ•΅I doubt thisπŸ”₯🌊takes hold from our "Lost Highway"s.πŸ›£ πŸ›£ Ref: πŸŽ—Hank Williams Sr. πŸ’ŽπŸ˜˜

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ’™ "Let them #4 5 truckers roll, 10-4! Ref: C.W. MaCallπŸ™Œ

Riddick
Pirate

Re: NYC! 🔊Monday! Monday!🎼 Trucker 'Chicago Ray" Checkin' In! 🍱🍧🌭🍕🌮🍤🍟🍊🍓🍒🍑

Post by Riddick » 02-18-2024 01:25 PM

A Reverse Hunger Strike! Brilliant!

Similar to the saying that starts out with "The way to a man's heart"

The way to retaliate against leftists f*cking with Trump is thru New Yorker stomachs.

Be A Patriot
Starve A Leftie Today
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2024 03:00 PM

πŸ” β­• Boom! β­• Boom!β­• Boom!β­• Liked!β¬…πŸ”¨ "Fred, Now you can hammer all 4 nails➑ !!!!"😎

We must start farming "Green" mega cricket ranches up there and down here! There would be no trucking expenses to New York City. If we used two minivans with all of the passenger seats removed.πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

πŸŽπŸŒπŸ›£β¬… WI🚐 IN🚐 We're chirping all the way to the 🏦!πŸ€‘

No news.......nyet!

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ’™ 🎻 🎼 🎀 "Blue, blue, blue bayou...... in Central Park!"🍎🏞

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-22-2024 09:49 PM

Updated: A cursing "Chicago Ray" has "backed" out of what he must have started "forward" on line.πŸ˜‰

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€”

Riddick
Pirate

Keep On Truckin'?... NOT

Post by Riddick » 02-23-2024 12:30 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑02-22-2024 09:49 PM Updated: A cursing "Chicago Ray" has "backed" out of what he must have started "forward" on line.πŸ˜‰
Amid Trump's piling legal worse and his New York fraud trial, a trucker, "Chicago Ray," who is an ardent supporter of the billionaire mogul, took to X (formerly Twitter) to voice his displeasure over the ruling in a video. He also called his fellow truckers to "start denying loads going to New York City."

Yet, within a single day of his video gaining widespread attention, Ray took it down, encouraging drivers to form their own opinions but not withdrawing his personal endorsement of Trump.

"I took that video down from Friday bc it went viral, and my Grandson [saw] it on TikTok… I stand with Trump 100% Truckers for Trump," the trucker wrote on the same social media platform.

He added, "I ain't the leader of any movement... I'm my own man, period... God Bless America, God Bless Trump, and God bless every Truck driver in this country."

In a follow-up post, Ray claimed that despite taking down his video, there's still a movement among truckers for Trump, who are "refusing loads" as a form of protest.

He said, "I'm in Wisconsin and I'm hearing guys refusing loads..... this could take longer than a week .... my advice for New Yorkers is start stocking up... there's millions of Truckers for Trump millions of us .. leave Trump TF alone."

FULL STORY

I'll form my own opinion here. Chicago Ray backed away 'cuz he came to realize he's not made out for a high profile position tho at the same time he's not running away.

He's his own man, not the leader of any movement, yet he's got the right idea. Maybe not in a week, or in a month, but before all too long NYC denizens may well discover more than enuff truckers decide they'll not deliver to that destination & VOILA -

It's 2020 all over again!
A pandemic of absent loads means a pandemic of empty shelves - Don't wait 'til it's too late. Stock up while you have the chance
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-23-2024 04:31 AM

😍Never underestimate the heart strings pulling power of granddaughters and grandsons!πŸ˜‰

Thanks Fred for your own straight to the point words..........✍ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

β­• Like! β­• Like! β­• & Liked! πŸ™Œ

Wow right!; stock up as time will tell all.

About a month ago a French photographer walked us though a huge grocery store that I had noted here before. The ❌freezers and ❌shelves were virtually barren due to farmers acting together en mass!

I have talked to a local trucker who had delivered food stuffs to New York Cities "Hunts Point". There was little to no security at night and it was like Mad Max just outside their noisy refrigerated rigs! All while the drivers were trying to sleep!😲

After 9/11 security might be better?

It's still beyond me how whole States are either red or ❌green (blue). Or why liberal cities set themselves up for future human migration disasters by becoming Sanctuary Cities.

Oh yeah this must be the simple reason knowing liberalism is a mental disorder! With the Woke adding to their total confusion in politicsβš›and egging on warfare!πŸ”±

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ’™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-23-2024 05:27 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

No Sanctuaries For Demented Delusional Blue-As-Can-Be Dim-Bubs

Post by Riddick » 02-23-2024 12:01 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑02-23-2024 04:31 AM It's still beyond me how whole States are either red or green. Or why liberal cities set themselves up for future human migration disasters by becoming Sanctuary Cities.
"Green" states? You been listenin' to Brandon lately? Anahoo, I know whut you meant. Momentarily gettin' colors confused is one thing & chronically not knowing right from left & up from down is another. The latter's the trouble with blue states & lib cities -

Large leftist urban centers tend to give states s blue hue, the more the bluer. OTOH red states for the most have relatively larger suburban & rural populations. A mostly homogeneous & sensible citizenry helps red states maintain mental acuity & stability.

Sanctuary cities coulda seen the chaos & instability that comes with mass migration had they not had Woke blinders on. So what they stupidly din't see is what they get.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑02-23-2024 04:31 AM Oh yeah this must be the simple reason knowing liberalism is a mental disorder! With the Woke adding to their total confusion in politicsβš›and egging on warfare!πŸ”±
Total confusion pretty much describes the mechanics of Wokeism. Folks with no minds of their own wait to be told what complete nonsense to believe one day to the next. Absent reason & logic in their mental repertoire makes 'em easy prey for radicalization.

Just look at Mad Maxine & you'll see how far gone Dem pols & a large & ever-growing chunk of the party base have become. They want we all be like them - if not willingly then by force - Road Warriors for Social, Racial, Economic, Gender & Climate Justice?

Yeah right! How far will an army of dopey Wokies rolling down the highway in EVs get before a recharge, in the event there's enuff renewable energy for even one vehicle - While they're waiting in line trucks & tractors roar in & take them out, one two three!

Victims of their own hubris & arrogance they'll have nowhere to go, nowhere to hide - Confucius say, "Mental midgets egg on warfare, get egg on face." Bring it on, losers!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-23-2024 05:48 PM

β­• β­• β­• β­• β­• β­• β­•! Hey Fred! I have acquired a tiny blister on my Liking forefinger!☝

02:15 AM up⬆: Green to Blue, yes. I'm not 100% sure I can blame this rewriting words sob called AmazonπŸ”₯Fire. But I will!πŸ˜‚

Your baby, "Victims of their own hubris & arrogance they'll have nowhere to go, nowhere to hide - Confucius say, "Mental midgets egg on warfare, get egg on face." Bring it on, losers!"

They are lying, cheaper, shooters by the dozens!πŸ•³ Inflation his here to stay + if they remain in power! Or not?

I got their collective confusion es'plained so well and I will refer back to your lines to refresh my knowledge from time to time. It's tough to keep tabs on the "Woke Wrong Way Corrigans" attempting to run....err,....ruin our πŸ’£greatπŸ€‘nation!😲

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ’™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-28-2024 01:59 AM

Alt Market U.S.

The potential is there but their actions may take some time forπŸŠπŸ‰ πŸ‹πŸŒπŸŽπŸŒ½πŸ…πŸ“πŸ’πŸ‘ drum roll here...........fruition?

https://alt-market.us/from-trucker-boyc ... od-crisis/

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€”

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-28-2024 09:38 PM

Aw oh!πŸ™Œ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Governor Houchal will freeze truckers bank accounts.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Truedoe tried that 2 years ago......

It's just 9 hours old but the word "truckers" comes up at a minimum pace between videos.

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ’™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Truckers & CEOs Unite!

Post by Riddick » 02-29-2024 12:19 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: ↑02-28-2024 09:38 PM Aw oh!πŸ™Œ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Governor Houchal will freeze truckers bank accounts.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Truedoe tried that 2 years ago......
Truedough's overreach eventually got knocked down. But it worked when he did it. That said Hochul has her work cut out for her. It's not just truckers. Is she gonna likewise freeze bank accounts of businesses that don't wanna operate in the state?

From the capitol to courts to city halls NY is lawless top to bottom, but as chickens come home to roost the state will become an even bigger loser! Payback is a bitch.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-02-2024 01:50 AM

β­• Like! β­• & Liked!

In your own words here's the πŸ”¨ to drive in your ten penny nails.😎

Thank you for your πŸŒ„ killer links!

That NYC Big 🍎 is rotten, mushy and most sour as it ever could be.😝

MK II πŸ™ πŸ’™ πŸ€”