#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Re: All Things Obama/ The Legacy

Post by Doka » 10-26-2021 10:57 AM

Hey! Are ya'all get'in tired of being called "Racsist , Terrorists" yet? The "Masers of the Universe" are so good at guilt tripping every one else, for what THEY ARE DOING.

Parents Slam Obama Over 'Fake Outrage' Claims at Rally

Former President Barack Obama’s rhetoric during a weekend rally for Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe is being criticized.

Obama classified Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin and Americans’ focus on important education issues as “fake outrage.”

"We don’t have time to be wasting on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage that right-wing media peddles to juice their ratings,” the tone-deaf former president rambled Saturday. “Instead of stoking anger aimed at school boards and administrators, who are just trying to keep our kids safe…. [W]e should be making it easier for teachers and schools to give our kids the world-class education they deserve, and to do so safely while they are in the classrooms.”

Later that day, Obama muttered the same uninformed clichés at a campaign event for Gov. Phil Murphy’s reelection bid in New Jersey.

As progressive educators push critical race theory and warped transgender ideology in schools, the media and Democrats increasingly label concerned citizens bigoted aggressors in the “culture war.”

Parents quickly slammed Obama’s disconnected remarks.
“That is the most tone-deaf statement I have ever heard. To say that this is trumped-up as a political thing is laughable,” Brandon Michon, a father of three in Virginia, told Fox News. “Any parent, regardless of our political views — Republican, Democrat, Independent — wants our kids to go to school and be safe.”
Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/a ... y-n1526832
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Trudeau Took A Page From Obama When He Froze Protesters' Bank Accounts

Post by Riddick » 03-11-2022 12:17 AM

When governments can de-bank you, you are not really free. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-11-2022 08:55 AM

A must read I did and we've always known those fiat dollar bill's serial numbers proves real ownership. Plus it's a never federally prosecuted crime to deface paper green backs or rip a bill in two or more pieces!

⚾

Thanks again Riddick!😉

Wow!

MK II ∆=⚾ "JERRY"!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Obama Laid The Groundwork For US Media To Become Government-Controlled Propaganda Tool

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2024 12:03 AM

Obama's move to repeal the Smith-Mundt Act, also known as the U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948, allowed propaganda to be used in broadcasting and took away the requirement for it to be credible. It essentially allowed the media to use propaganda against Americans.

American media outlets are supposed to be "free press” per the First Amendment. And yet, without the Smith-Mundt Act, the media can be taken over by political and government operatives. Agencies can now create “news” and opinions to be delivered to Americans to further their narratives – and taxpayers have to pay for it.

That’s why we are being fed so many lies about “climate change,” COVID-19 and countless other topics that all conveniently support the preferred liberal government narrative. And lately, it has been going even further, with services like Newsguard receiving government funding to censor right-leaning news outlets.

No wonder the national media has become has lost all credibility in recent years, with propaganda machine coverage of the pandemic and election leaving little doubt about who is running things and where they stand.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-25-2024 07:27 AM

I remember a time many years ago when I caught a snippet ,when propaganda was being discussed, It was said,that we Americans need no worry about Propaganda because it was NOT to be used in our country. And was not allowed at that time. Now, we have become the "Leader of Lies" so much confusion and deception, I can understand$ people getting lost, simply because their favorite news person "said so" . I believe the "Ground Work" was laid way before Obami, but he was the 1st to implement it as part of his policies. What difference it has made in our lives! :evil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

True Lies

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2024 04:03 PM

Doka wrote: 02-25-2024 07:27 AM I remember a time many years ago when I caught a snippet ,when propaganda was being discussed, It was said,that we Americans need no worry about Propaganda because it was NOT to be used in our country. And was not allowed at that time. Now, we have become the "Leader of Lies" so much confusion and deception, I can understand$ people getting lost, simply because their favorite news person "said so" . I believe the "Ground Work" was laid way before Obami, but he was the 1st to implement it as part of his policies. What difference it has made in our lives! :evil:
Years ago the US press leaned left in national & local reporting, but I can tell you the MKE Journal-Sentinel is now ruthlessly & shamelessly full-bore Woke, no more and no less than another long-gone off-the-deep-end truth & fact crushing tool amongst the war-on-reality weaponry in the far-Left's aggressive expansive gaslighting arsenal.

Propaganda is a vicious form of manipulation, exploiting people's natural inclination & desire to trust others & believe what they tell us. Like feral children in adult bodies, spinning bad behavior instead of owning it, MSM gaslighters want folks to question their memory & understanding of events for the sole purpose of gaining & holding power

The efficacy of propagandized brainwashing depends on varying levels of intellectual curiosity & self-awareness in people who are being gaslit. So subsumed by their own propaganda, thoroughly indoctrinated weak-willed thoughtless Woke automatons in major media & institutions engage in gaslighting without realizing they are doing so -

In their minds, The Narrative is above all, an existential & moral imperative to which facts, logic, reason & reality need not apply - Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary if they believe it, it isn't a lie! And THAT's The Truth. You better believe it.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”