The Emails!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The Emails!!!

Post by Riddick » 10-14-2020 10:42 PM

Smoking-Gun Email Reveals How Hunter Biden Introduced Ukrainian Businessman To VP Dad

Image Read All About It!
There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Emails!!!

Post by Doka » 10-15-2020 08:35 AM

EXPOSED! I wonder?The Democraps are going nuts, the Main Street Media , is going Nuts, Silicon Valley, is Going Nuts, they Want, Demented Joe! Corruption, Blackmail, Joes taped , "Brag-about" how he "Blackmailed" The Ukraine Government.

Will the Democraps be like my relative, who Said to me, in an E-Mail, "Well, I just rather, not Know, I'll just keep my head in the sand" exact words. I mentioned that I was tired of the destruction of our cities, and the Endless Corruption. Really does make me wonder, if humanity(some) are really closely related to monkeys(not)
And will do anything for a free banana?
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-24-2020 08:13 PM

There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Riddick
Pirate

"The King Of Cons"

Post by Riddick » 04-11-2021 05:49 PM

Hunter made millions of dollars from foreign entities by leveraging the name “Biden.” Now he’s running a new con by peddling a memoir that promises candor about his scandalous behavior. Except that it doesn’t really. The truth about important events is scrupulously massaged or avoided altogether. FULL STORY

Riddick
Pirate

Wait, What? You Mean The Whole Thing WASN'T Russian Disinformation?

Post by Riddick » 09-16-2021 11:09 AM

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-16-2021 01:30 PM

I guarentee that no one (Democrap) will notice, even if they did , they are as corrupt, as their leaders, "Stinky Fingers" are perfume to them.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

"They Got Away With It"

Post by Riddick » 10-13-2021 12:16 PM

Today the New York Post observes the one-year anniversary of its work on the Hunter Biden laptop.

The Biden family corruption is a continuing story. In its own way it makes for an amazing case study in malfeasance extending well beyond the Bidens. LINK

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”