"What A Leader," Said...I Don't Know, Jill Biden...Maybe??

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

"What A Leader," Said...I Don't Know, Jill Biden...Maybe??

Post by Riddick » 02-20-2021 01:02 AM

'Early-To-Bed' Joe Takes Snow Day Due to Half-Inch Dusting, WH Calls 8am ‘Lid’

The president of the United States should not be a man who goes to bed early, as reported by the MSM. As the most powerful man in the world, Joe Biden should be putting in 20-hour days to keep the American people safe. Trump did it. Obama didn’t go to bed early, either.

If you’re too old to handle everything that comes with being POTUS, then you shouldn’t be POTUS. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Re: "What A Leader," Said...I Don't Know, Jill Biden...Maybe??

Post by lisa colorado » 02-20-2021 02:05 PM

doublethink. Can't say the obvious.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2021 04:44 PM

WHERE IS BIDEN :?: :?:

People in Texas, no power, no food, no water. BIDEN has done nothing to even offer Fed Help. DISGRACEFULL :!: :evil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Uh Oh: It's Barely There Joe!

Post by Riddick » 02-20-2021 09:34 PM

Biden's Agenda: Mario Kart & Napping

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2021 11:25 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-02-2021 10:13 AM

This the Comic Relief of Joe Biteme, as he joyfully destroys everything in our lives, as per instruction. Only the "Woke" can understand him.

September 2, 2021
The August Biden malapropisms
By James A. Nollet

We all know what a "Bidenism" is — any dumb thing President Biden says or does. A Bidenism can be any verbal tic, spastic stutter, or lie. "Malapropisms" are in a subset of the larger subject of Bidenisms. Malapropisms occur when Biden misuses a word, using a word that means something very different from what he really wanted to say.

And so here they are — the Malapropisms of August. All dialogue guaranteed verbatim, and I can provide time-stamped video links to every single one of these.

• ...they're spending the most powerful message to their families...
.•..Our own Department of Energy pioneered and transformed the battery industry, where Barack and I w-w-went into offer, when we were in office...
.•..Jill & I would never have thought, we'd have to join you, the Capitol Rotunda, not once but twice. Once, to iron — to honor Officer Brian Sicknick, who lost his life...
•...Those of us been around a while, we knew his dad, knew his dad well. He was Secretary a the United States — Sergeant-at-Arms in the United States Senate...
•...It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated I know I've said that constantly, and others have as well. The vaxation of the unvaccinated...
•...Thank you, man; you're a helluvan assalete...
•...Hi-speed Internet — gonna be available and affordable everywhere, to everyone, so farmers nationwide can get the breast prices for their products at home and abroad...
•...We started off the intercontinental railroad, in the late eighteen hunerds; all all kidding aside, we leak the coast...
• ...That's why, I've instructed the Federal Drug Administration to get these genetic drugs to consumers...
Cleaning up and calfing capping the orphan wells.
We've trapped uh we've tapped additional aircraft from the Department of Defense.
•...My national security team and I have been closely monitoring the situation on the ground in Afghanistan and moving quickly to execute the plans we had put in place to respond to every constituency, including — and contingency — including the rapid collapse we're seeing now...
.•..Like their fellow brothers and sisters, who've died, defending our vision and our values, and the struggle against terrorism, of the fall on this day, they're part of a great, noble company of American heroes

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... pisms.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

And Now For Something Completely Incoherent

Post by Riddick » 09-09-2021 12:12 AM

Joe Biden Said People Don't Say "Tornado" Any More And Maybe He Was Talking About Derechos But Then He Mentioned Wetlands In Nevada And Everyone Is Confused LINK

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-09-2021 06:05 AM

This is more on a sad state of this nation thread, eh you three?

"Nevada wetlands" perked my ears too Riddick! :o O'Biden voters must be using cosmetics daily for their red faces. Nah! :lol:

Wish us all luck with this blundering, Keystone Cops-like, unelected US administration!

"Lead us not into temptation".......

MK II ∆=⚾ "JERRY"!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-14-2021 10:18 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Biden’s Soviet Town Hall

Post by Riddick » 10-22-2021 11:21 PM

Is it more worrying that President Biden might not be in charge, or that he actually is in charge? Nobody has the power to force a president to undergo the indignities that Biden went through on Thursday night’s CNN town hall.

As with the withdrawal from Afghanistan, either someone convinced him to do it or he insisted on doing it. Either way, you could not watch him, clenching his fists as though holding a Zimmer frame while Anderson Cooper spoon-fed him a prompt, without feeling that we are heading nowhere good.

It’s not an election year, so there’s no need for a live “town hall.” The very notion parodies the now-ancient imagery of Norman Rockwell’s civic democracy. America is a shadow of its former self, so its politics have become a shadow play of propaganda. This, really, is merely the political version of advertising, and that was an art that twentieth-century America invented and taught to the world.

The CNN town hall was arranged to manage the public’s perfectly accurate perception that this administration cannot tie its own shoelaces. The less convincing the performance of our leaders, the greater their insistence that we must believe — and the more we see that they are false and incompetent, even if we cannot afford the cost of saying it out loud.

We are being bullied into believing in stupidities — or, more corrosively, merely pretending that we believe in them. The Keystone XL pipeline must be closed to save the planet, but last night Biden was reduced to mumbling about gas prices not coming down without help from Saudi Arabia.

Overnight, an underachieving health administrator like Rachel Levine becomes a woman, an admiral and what the Soviets called a “pioneer.” She is the nation’s “first openly transgender four-star admiral,” CBS News reports — as if the upper echelons of the US Navy are already staffed by transexuals, only no one noticed until they reached the correct level of progressive consciousness.

The amateurishness of the performance betrays the arrogance of power. We see when Kamala Harris entered what was supposed to be a surprise birthday party and shouted “Surprise!” before the guests did. Harris and the First Husband embraced gingerly and shared a chaste and masked kiss. Later in the day, Harris went maskless at a rally for Terry McAuliffe, who was also maskless, and embraced him too. They must think we’re stupid — or afraid of what might happen if you state the obvious.

When President Biden was filmed walking through a restaurant without a mask on, the White House press secretary, Jen Psaki, told us not to fixate on “moments in time that don’t reflect overarching policy.” We will be told the same about Biden’s assertion on CNN that the US would fight a war for Taiwan. The audience whooped and cheered when he boasted that he’d fire unvaccinated policemen and women. Last year’s class heroes and heroines are this year’s class enemies.

A policy is a moment in time, but the permanent emergency and the cynical flipping of the truth are the overarching policy. If you noticed the apparatchik with the limousine, the dacha and the smuggled Johnnie Walker, you had to unsee it. If you noticed Biden forgetting the name of Long Beach port and saying “What am I doing here?” or mendaciously describing opposition to tuition-free community college as “Joe Manchin and…one other person” because he can’t remember who Kyrsten Sinema is, you must unsee it.

Here’s another moment in time that doesn’t fit our overarching policy. While our leaders and the media order us to repeat falsities and celebrate inanities, the Chinese are sending hypersonic missiles around the Earth.

FULL ARTICLE

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-23-2021 05:22 AM

C h i l l s! 🚩 🛐 🆘 🏧 gulp! Gee tha, tha, thanx for the tutorial on recent American history! :oops:

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

'Most profoundly confused world leader we've ever seen'

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2021 01:04 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Biden Shows Why Trump Was A Better President

Post by Riddick » 01-26-2022 01:44 PM

Biden was specifically sold as the anti-Trump candidate. To advance this narrative Democrats and their media accomplices touted his decades of experience. They lauded his well mannered compassionate statesmanship. Biden wouldn't be the guy sending mean tweets late at night. He would get the job done.

Today, it is hard to think of anything good Biden has actually done. Barely a year into his presidency he has done nothing right, and far from being better at the job, he has shown he is a worse president than anyone could have expected. FULL COLUMN

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Even Some Democrats Want Biden To Take A Cognitive Test

Post by Riddick » 02-19-2022 07:53 PM

Last week, 38 Republicans in Congress, including Jackson, called for Biden to take a cognitive test.

According to a new Rasmussen Reports survey, two-thirds of voters agree with them.

"Sixty-three (63%) of voters agree Biden's 'mental decline' has 'become apparent,' including 47% who Strongly Agree. Only 31% disagree that Biden's 'mental decline' is apparent, including 22% who Strongly Disagree." On top of that, 66% of voters believe that Biden should take a cognitive test and release the results publicly. Only 26% disagree.

The poll does show that Democrats are mostly in denial about Biden's diminished mental state. While 73% of Republicans and 48% of independents strongly agree that Biden's "mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past two years," just 23% of Democrats agree.

However, 43% of Democrats believe that Biden should take a cognitive test and release the results.

FULL STORY
--
When the left demanded Trump take a cognitive test, he did. Why won't Biden?

The problem may he already has -- and doesn't want to report the results.

Because they're so good, you know.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2022 09:43 PM

What a fright!

"Who's on first? I'm on second!" says Bud Abbott and Lou Costello! :oops:

Is there a Red Phone plugged up and ready in Dover this weekend?

MK II ®™

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”