BOOM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

BOOM!

Post by Doka » 03-31-2021 01:52 AM

Have a hunch this has also happened to Pence and Barr. Blackmailers are the creepiest, like rapists, it is all about POWER. And how the Democraps Rule the World.

BOOM! Matt Gaetz DEMANDS FBI, DOJ to Release Recording of former DOJ Official Threatening His Family with Extortion – Alleged Former DOJ Official Implicated and Named! (VIDEO)

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier — The New York Times published a hit piece on popular Trump-supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) saying the Florida Congressman was under investigation for dating a 17-year-old girl.
Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with a source close to Matt Gaetz who told us this report is completely false. Gaetz is not the target of the investigation. We were also told none of the women he was seeing were underage.

It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and staunch Trump supporter.

Rep. Gaetz told Axios “the allegations were as searing as they are false.”

On Tuesday night Rep. Matt Gaetz joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the New York Times hit piece.

Matt Gaetz UNLOADED on a former Justice Department official who was threatening his family.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove my innocence. These allegations aren’t true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation.

Tucker Carlson: …First of all, who is this Department of Justice former employee who is trying to extort the money from you.

Rep. Gaetz: His name is David McGee… He currently works at the Beggs and Lane law firm.

VIDEO!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... med-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: BOOM!

Post by Doka » 04-07-2021 09:23 PM

I want $25 million, but it's NOT extortion? More information Please. One thing pretty sure of is Gaetz did not willfully murder 12,000 old people, and nothing is going to happen to Cuomo. So Meghan McCain , who is enjoying Daddy's Chinese Money and thinks No body Knows, wants, Gaetz gone 'cause he is "wierd.", of which covers about every human on the planet. And Trump has said "No Pardon, ever asked for." Stay Tuned, the unexpected was when Gaetz went straight to the Media. And I would not trust the FBI with a new stick of gum.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz’s Accused Extorter Confirms Asking for $25 Million, Denies Extortion

Former Air Force intelligence turned consultant Bob Kent admitted Monday he asked Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz for $25 million, but denies accusations of extortion.

During a Monday interview on SiriusXM’s The Michael Smerconish Program, one of the men Gaetz has accused of using an investigation into alleged liaisons with underage girls as the basis for extortion said that while he did ask for the money, it was to be part of a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Kent claims he approached Matt Gaetz with information leading Kent to believe that missing and presumed dead FBI agent Robert Levinson was still alive and suggested the embattled representative would have profited politically from helping to rescue Levinson. “Matt Gaetz is in need of good publicity, and I’m in need of $25 million to rescue Robert Levinson,” Kent told Smerconish. Kent also painted a very different picture of the conversation involved, going so far as to suggest extortion was addressed directly when he spoke to Gaetz’ father, Don.

“At first he started laughing and he said, ‘You know we get these extortion attempts all the time,’” he said. “And I said whoa, stop. This is not an extortion attempt. I’m not trying to extort him, I’m not, you know, that’s not what we’re doing here.” He claimed Gaetz was interested in the footage.

Kent denied any strings came with the multi-million dollar ask. “I never threatened the man — matter of fact, it was the opposite: I told him if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again,” he said. “I said if you want to help us, keep everything legal and above-board, it’ll have to go through the law firm,” he continued, referring to Levinson family attorney David McGee, whom Gaetz has accused of masterminding the extortion attempt.

Gaetz is facing a major investigation into his alleged sexual history. On The View this week, Meghan McCain claimed “there have always been weird rumors about Matt Gaetz on Capitol Hill. He’s always had a weird reputation.” She pointed out that he was the sole dissenting vote against a sex trafficking bill, and advocated for his resignation. “He should certainly resign in the same way that I think Cuomo should resign,” she said.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that Gaetz had privately asked then-President Donald Trump for a preemptive pardon, but both Gaetz and the former president have denied the accusation. “Congressman Matt Gaetz has never asked me for a pardon,” Trump said in a statement. “It must also be remembered that he has totally denied the accusations against him.”

For himself, Gaetz has fully denied the suggestions of wrongdoing. “No part of the allegations against me are true and the people pushing these lies are targets of the ongoing extortion investigation,” he wrote in a statement, demanding the Department of Justice “immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.”

Article/comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... extortion/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”