CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns

Post by Doka » 08-04-2021 07:30 PM

Those that gave you all the Free Stuff, are about to take it all BACK Plus a lot more, including Your Property("Poof" gone!")The ignorant will really be surprised! But they have been in training for 50 years or since birth.

The Heritage Action for America, a partner organization of the Heritage Foundation, hosted a panel discussion on critical race theory (CRT) in Georgetown, Delaware, on July 29. Six speakers stressed the dangers of CRT and how it has penetrated American society. One speaker compared the similarities of CRT and China’s Cultural Revolution.

About 500 people attended the event in person, while thousands watched it via livestream.

At the beginning of the panel discussion, Jonathan Butcher, senior policy analyst at The Heritage Foundation, talked about the history of CRT and what it’s all about. He said CRT, an offshoot of Critical Theory from the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School, is built upon Karl Marx’s ideas and has slowly and methodically worked its way into American society, infecting the education system, workplace, military, and everything in between. He added that CRT is destructive and advocates for the exact opposite of what it claims to be—treating individuals differently based on the color of their skin.

CRT adherents believe America is systemically racist, that racial oppression exists in every institution, and an individual is either an oppressor or oppressed based on the color of their skin. They reject the idea that America has strived, for more than two centuries, to fully live up to the founding creed that all men are created equal and should be treated so under the law.

Feels Like Communist China

Keynote speaker Xi Van Fleet told the audience that America is starting to feel like communist China during the Cultural Revolution—a sociopolitical movement that occurred between 1966 to 1976 under former Chinese leader Mao Zedong.

“We have been seeing that America is going the wrong direction,” she said, in reference to CRT.

Van Fleet was attending elementary school as a first-grader when the Cultural Revolution began. After she completed her education, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) forced her and other young adults to work in the countryside for three years.

After the panel discussion, Van Fleet told The Epoch Times, “It’s the same tactic; it’s Marx’s tactic. So what they do is to create chaos. As Mao said, ‘When the worst chaos emerges, that is when the greatest control can be achieved.’ They want to create chaos so that they [can] overthrow the existing system. … Cancel culture is the same because what the people [want to] do here is to overthrow the American founding [principles], just like [in] China–to overthrow the traditional culture and our civilization.”
“I did not really want to go … public. It is difficult for the Chinese; most of us would rather be quiet. But now I feel like it’s really not about me. It’s about America.”
She continued, “I want Americans to know that what’s happening today is communism taking over.”
CRT Versus Chinese Cultural Revolution

Van Fleet realized that today’s woke revolution, driven by CRT, has “a twin brother”—the Chinese Cultural Revolution, which derived from Mao’s Class Conflict Theory (CCT).

“The grandfather of CRT and the CCT is the same guy, Karl Marx. And the ideology is cultural Marxism,” Van Fleet said. “Just like CRT, Mao’s CCT divides people into groups: [the] oppressors and the oppressed. The only difference is … class rather than race.”
Van Fleet said that during the Cultural Revolution, everyone can be a class enemy; that is Mao’s way to ensure he always had an ample supply of fake class enemies. Similarly, CRT creates fake racial divisions, and redefines the concept and the definition of racism. “So divid[ing] people and pit[ting] them against each other is the hallmark of Marxism, and that is the business model for the CCP and CRT,” she said.

During the Cultural Revolution, Van Fleet witnessed how students were violent with each other and with their teachers. She said Mao launched the Cultural Revolution by unleashing the Red Guards to create chaos. The Red Guards were communist youth who were led by Mao to persecute those who were identified as the CCP’s enemies. They resorted to violence, looting, rioting, and destroyed all the known enforcement and court systems. “That’s exactly what we saw on American streets last year,” she said, referring to the riots organized by Black Lives Matter activists. Furthermore, Van Fleet believes that there’s no difference between the social justice warriors today in America and Mao’s Red Guards.

She said that Mao also ordered these Red Guards to destroy the “Four Olds”: old ideas, old culture, old customs, and old habits. They tore down Buddha statues, destroyed temples, raided homes, and destroyed personal property such as antique furniture and family heirlooms.

Mao’s Red Guards also changed street names, store names, school names, and personal names. “That’s what the cancel culture [is],” Van Fleet said. “They want to destroy the entire western civilization, Christianity, and the American founding [principles]. [They are] the same thing.”

She believes the United States is experiencing a culture war. “Cultural Marxism and American ideals, there’s no common ground.”
(****does the above sound familar, IT SHOULD,)

FULL ARTICLE/Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakin ... yui16Hn7DU
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns

Post by Doka » 08-05-2021 01:52 PM

Biden Openly Admits He is Attempting to Subvert The U.S. Constitution Regarding Private Property Ownership

During the question and answer session following his remarks yesterday, Joe Biden said something out loud the media are desperately trying to hide.

In this video segment listen carefully to what he says. As the Supreme Court and lower courts have determined, the CDC has no legal authority to block the rights of property owners from rental income from their tenants. This is a basic issue in the Constitution about private property rights and the limits of federal government to intervene.

However, think about Joe Biden taking an oath of office “to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” and contrast that oath against these public statements. In his remarks Biden readily admits that all constitutional scholars have advised the White House that a regulatory eviction moratorium will *NOT* pass constitutional scrutiny. He openly admits that….

….Then, in the very next sentence, after admitting any effort to initiate or extend a federal eviction moratorium violates the U.S. Constitution, he says he is intentionally directing federal agencies to trigger unconstitutional legal action in an effort to “buy time” and create a de-facto unlawful eviction moratorium.

In essence:… ‘I know this is unconstitutional; and I know we will lose the constitutional legal argument; but we will do this anyway, because ideology’.

Put aside the sympathetic elements for a moment; and think BIG PICTURE. Think beyond the issue at hand with evictions. If the installed occupant of the White House can intentionally, and with willful and open intent, violate the United States Constitution; while admitting publicly he is violating the United States Constitution; then what makes you think they will stop at the issue of ‘evictions’.

Either we have a Constitution, or we do not.

Tell me how the willful violation of the Constitution -that is outlined in these public remarks- is not an impeachable offense?

Joe Biden-What you get when you order a president and get a cheap Chinese knockoff instead.

https://www.tnvalleytalks.com/topic/bid ... -ownership
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Chairman Zhou Bai-Den

Post by Riddick » 08-06-2021 12:03 AM

Doka wrote: 08-04-2021 07:30 PM Feels Like Communist China
Doka wrote: 08-05-2021 01:52 PM Biden Openly Admits He is Attempting to Subvert The U.S. Constitution Regarding Private Property Ownership

Again, I'd really like to know if there's any Biden voters feeling buyer's remorse? I suppose there may be but for sure you won't see 'em interviewed by the MSM. Plus, posting on social media'll just make them targets for cancellation -

If they're afraid to speak out that should tell 'em something right there, yet that's what the Woke regime is counting on. All too many'll stay slient & on the sidelines as Dems destroy the country - Others'll cave & join the madness. Chickensh!ts all.

But hey, silence & submission isn't cowardice, it's just being smart! Yeah right. As delusional rationalization is one of their greatest traits, it won't be 'til the Woke Express runs 'em over that 'play it safe' Biden bemoaners'll really rue their vote...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns

Post by Doka » 08-06-2021 02:22 AM

I am sure there are a lot in the " Silence & Submission" group, but, I will bet you there are a lot more out there have not one clue as to what is going on, that just plain don't know! They go to bed at night totally oblivious to reality, they are Safe from Trump and and can rest easy. Not many pay any attention at all to Bi-Don. He's just a harmless old man.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

So Ignorance, Derangement & Dementia Are Virtues Now?

Post by Riddick » 08-06-2021 02:57 PM

Doka wrote: 08-06-2021 02:22 AM I am sure there are a lot in the " Silence & Submission" group, but, I will bet you there are a lot more out there have not one clue as to what is going on, that just plain don't know! They go to bed at night totally oblivious to reality, they are Safe from Trump and and can rest easy. Not many pay any attention at all to Bi-Don. He's just a harmless old man.
By George I think you've got it Doka. Silly me, was I thinking? Giving the 'without a clue' crowd credit for brains? Why risk wear & tear on what little rattles around in their skulls, best to allow "qualified" folk to do all the important thinking for 'em -

As inattentive as he is the less attention drawn to Bai Den, the better. Besides, it's not just a cultural revolution, it's a cognitive devolution revolution. Bottom line? Orange Man Bad! CRT good. Und Dat Is All Da Useful Idiots Need To Know

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-07-2021 11:25 AM

You are so right about "Useful Idiots" but that's what they Chose , never a thought about the Harm, they will cause themselves and others, their body counts ad up really fast!

Who Really Was Karl Marx

https://youtu.be/kn3o0RlNONA
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”