Dr. Woke's Pandemic RX: All You Need Is Hate

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Dr. Woke's Pandemic RX: All You Need Is Hate

Post by Riddick » 08-14-2021 05:35 PM

The American Left only knows and understands identity politics. Its view of the world is rooted in the same Marxist theories that made the Soviet Union and every Communist government so dysfunctional, but the need to juggle the intersectional dynamics of multiculturalism has made it especially insane.

Our media, like that of most totalitarian countries, exists to tell regime loyalists whom to be angry at today while distracting them from the regime’s latest disaster. Faced with a pandemic, the Left built a new political identity around masks and vaccines. When all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail and when all you have is identity politics, every problem is identitarian.

Identity politics is a revolutionary tool, organizing everything from fifth columns to coalitions to seize political power, but revolutions solve the problem of who is in power, not real problems. Revolutionary regimes are great at revolutions and bad at everything else. The revolutions keep coming, but utopia never arrives.

Democrats are great at identity politics and bad at pandemics. Hating people is a hell of a prescription for a medical crisis, but to the Left all problems are political problems. And they deal with political problems by hating twice as hard as ever. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Dr. Woke's Pandemic RX: All You Need Is Hate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2021 12:34 AM

Excellent article! I still have to wonder just how many of these" followers" have any idea what is happening to them.. ? I just watched a video of a crazed , emotionally tweaked mother , that was terrorized that children in school, where to be allowed to eat their lunch without their masks on, Duh? The woman, well on her way to a straightjacket, believes herself to be sane, I'm pretty sure, until she snaps and goes on a shooting spree or some such self destructive path , It will be a total shock to her, on how she got there.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Dr. Woke's Pandemic RX: All You Need Is Hate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2021 10:39 AM

I guess Or Gov Brown has her priorities, Oregon Naional Guard , wasdeployed fighting forest fires So We Could all Breath better. Another day of Killer Smoke......... :roll:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”