Frank Gaffney at Restoration Weekend 2021

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-19-2021 11:28 AM

A must see or a must read- BE INFORMED

Center for Security Policy founder delivers a powerful warning about the enemy within.

Center for Security Policy founder Frank Gaffney delivers a powerful warning about the enemy within, China's role and why this moment is the most dangerous time in our country's history. Don't miss this impacting speech, held at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s 2021 Restoration Weekend on Nov. 11th-14th at the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida. A transcript follows.

Transcript:

Frank Gaffney: Thank you very much. Well, I think it's a commonplace, particularly at this event, for people to tell you how happy they are to be here. You have no idea how happy I am to be here. I feel a little bit like the prodigal son, as a matter of fact, and the warm welcome has been just, well, very embracing. And the chance, better yet, to have an opportunity to speak to you from my heart is just something that I will never adequately be able to express appreciation to David Horowitz and Michael Finch and their wonderful team here.

So thank you for being here. It's late afternoon, but I'm going to try to do something that I think is absolutely vital, not just for you, because obviously you're pretty high up the learning curve, but for our country. And that is to try to get our hands around not just the pieces of the challenges that we've been talking about all day, and starting with [Lonnie's] litany of horribles as he was introducing Pete Hegseth, each of us has in turn been sort of fleshing this out.

What I want to try to do is give you what I kind of see as a unified field theory of what's happening and why. And the truth of the matter is, as [Larry] has kindly said, I personally think of this as just our time's moment in this long-running war for the free world. I think that accurately describes what's at stake and what we will lose if we fail to measure up, as our predecessors have done, in previous phases of the war for the free world, against different adversaries, yes, and posing different threats to us, but it still has, as its sort of continuum quality, people who seek our destruction because we stand for freedom. And we want not only to enjoy it ourselves but we feel it's our duty to try to help those who aspire to it as well, or who have it now and are at risk of losing it. And it turns out there's a lot of them at the moment.

Entire Transscript/ Full Video(If you prefer)/Comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/1 ... agemagcom/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”