Americans Who Voted For Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Americans Who Voted For Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology

Post by Riddick » 03-01-2022 11:45 PM

The allegedly 81 million Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 got played, hard. And they owe the rest of us a big apology, and a promise to never screw our nation over like this again. Yes, Trump was a jerk. You know what he wasn’t? Dangerously incompetent. Or barely kept motoring with a personalized daily slushie of embalming fluid. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Americans Who Voted For Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology

Post by Doka » 03-19-2022 12:06 PM

81 MILLION, !? Neet trick , when campaigned to empty rooms and his car rallies had at most 9 cars a honking :confused:

Poor Jan so hard to explain this most dirty president

https://youtu.be/fnXOSKSjl1s
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-28-2022 10:23 PM

So many defend him on Twitter and Facebook it is truly amazing. No apologies will be forth coming as you two already know. Why apologise when you can get away with ******! FILL IN THE BLANK

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-02-2022 11:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-28-2022 11:30 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 03-28-2022 10:23 PM So many defend him on Twitter and Facebook it is truly amazing. No apologies will be forth coming as you two already know. Why apologise when you can get away with ******! FILL IN THE BLANK
If they think they'll forever get away without a reckoning both Biden & his followers are sailing down a river in Egypt
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-29-2022 03:35 AM

Bugs got it right my friend!🤔 🌩

MK II ∆=®™ 🌊 🚣 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 🔮 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 📽 🎬 Storm! 🌩 🚜 🎸 🎷 🎹 📀 🌑
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-02-2022 11:44 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-03-2022 09:12 AM

I get up , and stupidly glance at the news! Thank You for voting for the Democraps, you "woke idiots" who needs Peace and Harmony? You don't , that's for sure. I could go on with my rant, but I won't. Ya all get my drift? :realmad:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-03-2022 10:19 AM

That party of poopers should all terminate their links to the Dark Side!

The names noted via The New York Post 18 months ago should lead the way as drifters to the Isle of Elba, Doka.

"The trouble with our liberal friends. Is that they know so much that isn't so." President Ronald Reagan 🍑 😘

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-02-2022 11:43 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

One Step At A Time

Post by Riddick » 04-03-2022 01:44 PM

Woke folk won't apologize for voting for Joe. The fault is not with them. Trump had to go. The trouble is Joe isn't fully Woke. Just wait 'til Kammy takes charge

UTOPIA AWAITS!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-24-2022 02:44 PM

I don't see them apologizing yet I wonder if Biden voters ever think about kicking themselves?

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-25-2022 02:03 AM

It's a thought furthest from their minds! ::p

If he runs successfully again to win in 2024. They'll have come out of the wood work awarding him with 91 million votes!🤐

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-02-2022 11:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The New Truth On Disinformation Czarina Sings!😆

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-02-2022 11:40 PM

N I n a J a n c o wicz - My Simple Christmas Wish (Rich, Famous and Powerful)🎤 🎶 📲 📲 📲

Lord help us now and thank you kindly Mr. #4 6! :oops:

Enjoy!😒

I was thinking both of you Buccaneers had a post on the new admins pic for disinfo czarina but my search came up empty handed.

MK II ∆= ®™

Riddick
Pirate

It's Not Exactly An Apology...

Post by Riddick » 07-02-2022 04:27 AM

- Still, *Could Be* Some Of The 81 Million DO Have Buyer's Remorse?
---

Former President Donald Trump has an edge over President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch between the two, according to a new poll.

The late-June poll by Emerson College shows Trump leading Biden 45-39% in a head-to-head matchup, with 12% of the electorate saying they would vote for someone else.

While Trump's numbers have held steady since May, support for Biden has dropped from 42% since May to 39% in late June.

While Biden says he plans to seek reelection in 2024, some Democrats have begun to question whether that is the right decision for the party, or the 79-year-old president.

Trump has continually hinted that he'll run in 2024, though he has not yet announced an official campaign, leaving room for other Republican leaders to contemplate their own political futures.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-02-2022 06:20 AM

81 million, and half of them dead.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-02-2022 08:36 AM

😂 😇

🗿 "I Voted!" ✍ 👀

🆘

MK II ∆=®™

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-02-2022 09:25 AM

I tend to subscribe the the economic theories that say that policies put into effect don't have an immediate impact. Some actually take a while to show meaningful effects on the economy. The notion of gasoline prices being somehow controlled by a sitting president has been debunked by both political parties, and even the notion of the Keystone pipeline having the ability to meaningfully affect gasoline prices here has been shown to be false as most of that fuel was already earmarked to go to overseas markets. The pathway of the pipeline went through farmland and water aquifers. Sure, fine for Big Oil - not so much if you like to eat and drink......

Probably a more pertinent question wold be is, why aren't the 19,000 wells that are already permitted being used? Why didn't Trump push for the he existing wells to start pumping? They're siting idle. My view is, if they're not going to pump now, they're forfeit.

On the other hand, what would Trump and done with Putin over Ukraine? chances are, nothing. He HATED NATO. Biden has strengthened it far beyond Putin's worst nightmare.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”