Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Here's the truth on Ukraine, as far as I can tell

Post by Doka » 03-20-2022 07:55 AM

Read this Article and THINK

Here's the truth on Ukraine, as far as I can tell
By Dan Truitt

First, and most importantly, virtually no one in the U.S. has got this right, including conservative outlets and pundits. Putin's a thug, but he's an excellent politician and a strong leader. And he's not crazy, as some seem to surmise. He is a cold, calculating, strategic thinker who has disciplined his mind and body for decades. He's a Russia first guy. Think Donald Trump minus all the hot air and Big Macs, and add a willingness to off his enemies.

We promised Russia we would not expand NATO when the Soviet Union fell. We went back on that promise and incorporated almost the entire Eastern Bloc into NATO.

Then after 9/11, Bush II unilaterally canceled the '72 ABM treaty, which until then had frozen nuclear weapon development in the Soviet Union and the U.S., effectively ending the arms race. Bush's rationale was that we needed to develop new nuclear weapon tech to defeat terrorism. As if we were going to nuke Osama bin Laden.

Bush's rationale for NATO expansion was also terrorism. So Bush triggered a fresh arms race. Bush was a decent man, but the more time goes by, the more he looks like an absolute moron to me.

Ukraine belonged to Russia for centuries. The two countries have almost identical cultures and languages. Kyiv used to be the capital of Russia. Putin's war is a war of defense. Russia (rightly, in my view) feels threatened by NATO expansion. Russia is a mainly land-based, continental power that desires a buffer with the West. Ukraine serves that purpose perfectly.

The U.S. triggered a coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014, overthrowing the democratically elected president who was Russia-friendly and installing a pro-Western, pro-NATO leader. Putin has had his eye on Ukraine ever since but dared not do anything when Trump was in power because he feared and respected Trump.

So Putin in the meantime brilliantly helped move along a green revolution in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, leaving Europe, with its wind farms and solar panels, hungry for more energy, which it bought from Russia in the form of natgas.

Trump's right: Putin is a genius. Unfortunately, we seem to be in a historically rare period in which the leaders of 1.5 billion people — i.e., the West — are to a person feckless, obtuse, senile, or some combination of the three.

Now that we have President Potted Plant in office, Putin has made his move. By the way, the story is that Russian annexed Crimea some years ago. Putin's version is that the Crimeans had a plebiscite, and over 90% voted to leave Ukraine and join Russia. That alone should give you an idea of what a dysfunctional country Ukraine is.

The full article

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _tell.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Here's the truth on Ukraine, as far as I can tell

Post by Doka » 03-20-2022 09:57 AM

Remember..........Biden (President Potted Plant)

Has enough "Woke" that treat this as a "Popularity Contest", not the "Life or Death" Seriousness that is required in order to survive this most grievous situation we find ourselves in. They don't need facts or or any form of reality to intrude on their very limited view of who is going to be the "Prom King". They wouldn't like any thing that might up-set their chilling, child like view of the world. To most of them, it comes down to what the "Devils" are wearing, not what they are.

I simply cannot afford to be idealistic anymore, when unpleasant facts slap me in the face. Putin and Trump where both set up to be the bad guys. The one thing not planned on is the fact, that Trump, developed a huge following, that remains to this day. A huge share of us didn't offended by straight talk, and positive results and tended to overlook, his somewhat other irritating habits, for the breath of fresh air he brought with him. He wasn't the "Blow Smoke up Your Butt" type. He spoke , followed by his actions, that he was a man of his people.

Putin we are not so familer with , just the badd press that has been given him. He is the leader of the largest Nation in the world, been around for a long time, from the snippets I have gathered over time, he has a close relationship with his people and his people like him just fine, There has not been a problem, until OUR GOVERNMENT, recently, started stirring them up(with pay?) just like they do here. He has been lied to and set-up, just like we have, he hates this Government that we currently have, just as much as we do. And he will protect his people from these Ugly Americans as we also would like to be potected from. Sorry folks, I cannot find fault with that, as Trump found out , to be labeled the "Bogey" man of the world, might not be quite correct.

Zelinsky, just might not be the "Golden Boy" as he is being portrayed by the media, and the Biden, Poop brigade.
Where is all the billions going? Is he not using his people as a shield? He is the one that could stop the carnige of his people . I have been following a lead , not verified yet, that Zelinsky owns a very fine 35 million $ house on an iland in Florida, just a little compound that was owned until recently, by theJoe Biden famly, if I can verify a little more., then I will publish . If he is still alive and not hung for treason, by the Russians, he will really enjoy it, I 'm sure. Always about the money,sigh!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-20-2022 10:55 AM

Lara Logan was let go by Fox because she compared Fauci to Mengele

I believe the Comparison is right on! I miss her.

I can safely say this is a rant, but a very good one!!!

Lara Logan blows the lid off Ukraine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pPj4mwuWa7N/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

War Fever

Post by Riddick » 03-20-2022 02:20 PM

Did Potted Plant & his woefully Woken ilk push Putin to war with Ukraine, solely as a countering maneuver against Western encroachment ON Russia & the region, a natural response to a more than simply perceived threat? Key word being "solely".

Is Vlad's intent altogether altruistic? I can't get in his brain to know. Taking back Ukraine AND restoring the old USSR territory may well restore Mother Russia to its 'rightful' glory & assure him a lofty position in history books - But at what cost? -

Remember Truman? Hiroshima & Nagasaki? Harry made his mark on history... I'll not go out of my way to paint Putin as some sort of pure evil out-of-control monster... Yet neither will I put him on any kind of pedestal. A saint he ain't.

Anyhoo, that's my take. At this stage I'd say it's a safe bet there's no little trouble ahead - What else can we expect when Eastern forces want to expand their sphere of influence in the world while the West's Woke cabal is hell bent on having it ALL?

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

'Toni' Takes The Gold

Post by Riddick » 03-20-2022 02:23 PM

Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 10:55 AM Lara Logan was let go by Fox because she compared Fauci to Mengele

I believe the Comparison is right on!
How's that work? Really, it's not a fair comparison. Put their records side by side & Mengele is miles behind. Kinda like trans swimming in the NCAA. Ms Science wins!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-20-2022 11:39 PM

Riddick wrote:

Did Potted Plant & his woefully Woken ilk push Putin to war with Ukraine, solely as a countering maneuver against Western encroachment ON Russia & the region, a natural response to a more than simply perceived threat? Key word being "solely".
It is very possible for your "solely" to be right on correct. Remember they have a great need to get rid of Putin! As well as China, neither country is wild about living in their west, nazie created world, they are a mere road block to these giant egotists , we call our government. Also what we are experiencing has been planned and in the making for at least 70 years . Did you really think they would get as far as they have? I had no idea! And I take their Cabal very seriously, now !They are Not stupid, the Evil they spread is as concise as a well placed bullet. And they get others to do their evil deeds to boot and suffer the consquences for them.
Riddick wote:

Is Vlad's intent altogether altruistic? I can't get in his brain to know. Taking back Ukraine AND restoring the old USSR territory may well restore Mother Russia to its 'rightful' glory & assure him a lofty position in history books - But at what cost? -
First off Russia has not been the USSR for well over 30 years nor is it Communist, they are embracing Capitalism
Just fine, We Are The Ones Losing our way of life. I believe that Putin will not take on more. He has enough borders to keep the Riff-raff out , mainly Soro's Nazies and and our own Western Nazie influencers. Do you realiize how damaging we are to the whole world?
Riddick wrote:

Remember Truman? Hiroshima & Nagasaki? Harry made his mark on history... I'll not go out of my way to paint Putin as some sort of pure evil out-of-control monster... Yet neither will I put him on any kind of pedestal. A saint he ain't.
I hope and pray that does not happen. It will not happen unless it is allowed by those on the higher plain. We all have choices, this is how we got to this mess. President potted plant thinks he is calling the shots , to end the power of our free will. That's a bomb in it's self.
Riddick wrote:

Anyhoo, that's my take. At this stage I'd say it's a safe bet there's no little trouble ahead - What else can we expect when Eastern forces want to expand their sphere of influence in the world while the West's Woke cabal is hell bent on having it ALL?
None of it is very "Cheery" is it. What happened to the civilized snobs, who said they where morally and ethically superior? Must be napping somewhere. Yes wars are horrible, not to my liking either. Another thing to think about. Do you really think that in not protecting ourselves, each other, our country, by whatever means, make us any morally better? We do have a right to defend ourselves against our oppressors. It is a paradox. Keep in mind what kind of planet we currently live on. It is not going to change.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Nukes & Nonsensicality

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2022 12:04 PM

Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMFirst off Russia has not been the USSR for well over 30 years nor is it Communist, they are embracing Capitalism
Just fine, We Are The Ones Losing our way of life. I believe that Putin will not take on more. He has enough borders to keep the Riff-raff out , mainly Soro's Nazies and and our own Western Nazie influencers.
To elucidate I wasn't saying Putin may want to reCREATE the Communist USSR, but that he may want to expand Russia by taking all the old USSR territories. As for embracing capitalism just fine, does aggression suggest an altruistic motive?

China goes for capitalism "just fine" too. As I said, Putin's no saint. Neither is Xi. Neither's Biden, Zelensky, Soros. I know altruism when I see it and I ain't seein' much if any. The ulterior motives on all sides, propaganda keeps them covered!.
Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMDo you realiize how damaging we are to the whole world?
I do realize how damaging Wokeism is. That's not what "We The People" was meant to be. As you say we're losing our way of life. That's on us to put right. Being intransigent automatons like Wolk folk is NOT the way to get that done.
Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMPresident potted plant thinks he is calling the shots , to end the power of our free will. That's a bomb in it's self.
Far's I know by nature potted plants don't think! And dropping an acutal nuke on us non-Woke folks would be no prob if there was a way to herd us all in one place -

Trouble is by nature WE tend to resist herding. CURSES! Foiled by free will again!
Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMWhat happened to the civilized snobs, who said they where morally and ethically superior? Must be napping somewhere.
And dreaming of their long desired Woke utopia becoming real no doubt. Too bad reality had other plans. They're finding out magical thinking doesn't make it so. Everything Woke turns to sh!t yet they stay Woke 'cuz they don't want to admit it
Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMAnother thing to think about. Do you really think that in not protecting ourselves, each other, our country, by whatever means, make us any morally better?
Of COURSE it does! When mostly peaceful protesters bash your head in just remember: Self-defense is racist. So shut up & obey ALL New Woke Orders.
Doka wrote: 03-20-2022 11:39 PMKeep in mind what kind of planet we currently live on. It is not going to change.
You know it, I know it, but Wokeists won't accept basic human nature is what it is, AND it's not going to change. What change needs to happen is for a light to go on in their heads so they see Wokeism for the quasi-religious collectivist nonsense it is!!

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2022 01:45 PM

Riddick wrote:

To elucidate I wasn't saying Putin may want to reCREATE the Communist USSR, but that he may want to expand Russia by taking all the old USSR territories. As for embracing capitalism just fine, does aggression suggest an altruistic motive?
I think putin will not care to expand Russia any more than he already has, for one reason, they are all NATO countries, of which will mean WW111, and a burnt out world, on the other side, where the "Potted Plant" Cabal, will not hesitate at the chance, they are sceaming for it right now. A world full of bodies, and world devastation, seems to be no problem for them, as this war is sheilding there own aggressive action on a daily basis here at home. They have made great headway, here, Aggression comes in many forms. Bombs are more direct for sure, But the very active sneeky, cutting off Gas, Food, Supplies to the American people , I find just as devastating , and we should know ,
by now, that there is NOT ONE altruistic THOUGHT in their blood thirsty heads.

As far as Putin goes, it would have been much faster for him to just go into the Ukraine and bomb the major cities to smithereens. He did not do that, he has given the people a month to get out. Remember, they called his Army weak and ,impotent, of which it is not. Now things will get serious, rumors are that Zelinskies Natzi army is lineing up the populace and using weapons on them, then phoning the MSM and adding them to the Russin kill count, I can see them doing that as they are of the same, as they are here , drive you nuts and blame someone else. It has worked here, splendidly for them.

From here on out all bets are off, I don't have any idea what will take place. I can guarentee you if this NWO crap is not stopped in the here and now, the word "altruistic" will never touch on it's true meaning again.

Just as a point of interest:

Answer: Russia! (3976-8)” [Source]

Cayce spoke of Russia’s role as being the ‘hope of the world’ in a coming time such as this:
“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”
https://atam.org/edgar-cayces-prophecy-about-russia/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Wokeism Is Good For America! (AND The World)

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2022 02:38 PM

Doka wrote: 03-21-2022 01:45 PMAggression comes in many forms. Bombs are more direct for sure, But the very active sneeky, cutting off Gas, Food, Supplies to the American people , I find just as devastating , and we should know , by now, that there is NOT ONE altruistic THOUGHT in their blood thirsty heads.
The Woke Cabal is indifferent to whether folks of any stripe live or die, what truly matters is Wokeist worship spreads world-wide: Take BLM & Antifa, the unoffical Woke "Inquisitors" in the US - Physical violence is one of their 'diverse' elements -

Caving heads in? Fuel, food, supply shortages? It's for our own good dontchaknow.
Doka wrote: 03-21-2022 01:45 PMFrom here on out all bets are off, I don't have any idea what will take place. I can guarentee you if this NWO crap is not stopped in the here and now, the word "altruistic" will never touch on it's true meaning again.
You might say "Altruism" turned upside down IS the main tenant of Wokeism...

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2022 03:13 AM

Riddick wrote:

You might say "Altruism" turned upside down IS the main tenant of Wokeism...
Unselfish concern for the welfare of others; selflessness.

I see that for sure, "polar opposit" selflessness, it pretty hard to come by.

You asked me about my sisters( both WOKE) Neither one of them are on any social network of any kind and would find forums horrifying. . They are both well of, financially, socially and that is very very imporant to them.

The things that make the difference between us that they hold grudges forever, and there is not an ounce of the
curiousity gene between the 2 of them. No questions about who or what they are or the world around them. No desire to learn. Both believe that " Critical Thinking" means judging others ,literally. They have encapsilated them selves in thier own bubble world. Both are pretty much fear based. I'm wondering how they will take, losing their savings and lifestyle, what their reaction will be,or are they so mentally Zombied out, that it won't be a bother. So painful to me.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”