For Those Of You Who Need Putin To Be A Monster

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

For Those Of You Who Need Putin To Be A Monster

Post by Doka » 04-09-2022 08:16 PM

The fear of death follows from the fear of life.

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.

Mark Twain

It is not so strange I guess, look what they did to Trump. Putin is also a flawed human, he may even be every thing you have been told, with your help he has been built into Something Legendary in the Evil Department, but like Trump, everything that was said is not likely to be all true.I know, wars are bloody and horrible, and the death they portray is final and heart breaking. A bullet in the right place is final, no matter who shoots it.

If I asked you the worse case scenario, you woul say "Putin" !!!. I will have to most humbly disagree with you!
The Cabal that we have running this country and its people is far worse , than a clean death can ever be, in my opinion.

We have come to walk in the world of bizarre behavier, we are persistently harased on a dayly basis multiple times , that something is wrong with us, we are white, the wong sex, we are born racists , we are cruel and uncaring to the pedophile who has a need to rape babies, but no need to worry about those babies, their boy girl status will be changed shortly. Your children are being taken away from you, because you are bad, You don't know if you, will have your home , a car, food, perhaps by next week. I could go on and on. My point being I consider, a well placed bullet, can be the end to a Life Time of mental abuse ,to the masses .

The deliberate disbanding of the Human Psyche to remove all that you are and putting an end to any Personnal Potential. You will be a Borg , the crulest of all human punishments, that takes place moment by moment, eating away at every moral fiber of your mind and replacing your most inner self with hateful mush.
Even worse for those born into it, they will never know anything else. This is what is being done to every one in this Nation. Some of us have not survived the years, of propagada they have been fed and have joined the Big Brother cause, they have become the "Foot Soldier" of the cause and very dangerous to the who still struggle trying to recapture what we left behind such a very short time ago.

This Cabal MUST BE STOPPED, NO MATTER THE COST! More lives will be lost, than of all the wars put together. Oh , they will be breathing and giving the appearance of life, But they are "Empty Suits" all humanity washed out of them. Even in death they will be more free, than now.

So Yes, there are things worse than death and your living in that age NOW!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: For Those Of You Who Need Putin To Be A Monster

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-10-2022 03:43 AM

Whoa! That was a chill factor of 10 Doka all down your every line! :shock: It's our collective harsh reality we see and must endure from now on. :oops:

It's us and them for better or worse.

Fox News

UNFILTERED with Dan Bongino 3:00 AM

3 DEM Rep stars and striped mules on top

EVIL' LOUTION

Of The Radical Left ๐Ÿ™Š ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿšฉ

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B