Lawsuit Reveals Musk’s Texts During Infamous Bid to Take Tesla Private

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Lawsuit Reveals Musk’s Texts During Infamous Bid to Take Tesla Private

Post by Doka » 04-25-2022 03:43 PM

This is a Nasty Blow to the NWO :pinkjump: At this moment I could ripp my clothes off And run through the streets naked, but alas the world has already suffered much!!( more on my next post )

"You Are Throwing Me Under the Bus:’ Lawsuit Reveals Musk’s Texts During Infamous Bid to Take Tesla Private

Recently released texts from 2018 between Elon Musk and the managing director of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund have provided more insight into Musk’s attempt to take Tesla private. In the text, Musk complains to the Saudis: “You are throwing me under the bus.”

Bloomberg reports that recently released text messages between Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Silicon Valey friends, investors, and the managing director of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF)have provided more insight into Musk’s alleged plan to take Tesla private.

In 2018, Musk infamously tweeted that he would be taking Tesla private at $420 a share (the specific price being a marijuana reference also reflected in Musk’s recent Twitter bid) and that he had “funding secured” to do so.

Shortly after the announcement, Musk backed down stating that he would not be taking the electric car company private, writing a lengthy post about why he had made such a sudden change. The post came shortly after a damning report by the New York Post featuring quotes from Tesla insiders which described the company as a “sh*t show” under Musk. From building a production line in a tent to produce 5,000 cars a week, 4,300 of which needed reworking, to Musk facing an SEC investigation over his “funding secured” tweets, Tesla faced some tough months.

Musk was eventually sued by the Securities and Exchange Commission which alleged that he committed securities fraud. Musk finally agreed to an SEC settlement after initially refusing and both he and Tesla paid a $20 million fine; but in February of this year, it was reported that Musk was issued another subpoena by the SEC which was attempting to determine whether he had complied with the settlement agreement.

Article in Full / Including Bloomburg Article/ Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/04/ ... a-private/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Lawsuit Reveals Musk’s Texts During Infamous Bid to Take Tesla Private

Post by Doka » 04-25-2022 04:51 PM

Musk has an "Electric Car" and doing very well. Why does our Government Hate His Guts? When they say going green is the only thing, that will Save the planet?!They will try and destoy him any way they can! Because, because, he is Not up to their stanards.

Why-? He is a Fullblown, May Be even ,greedy CAPITALIST.! Now what is wrong with this picture? NOT in The NWO ORDER PLAYBOOK, FOR SURE! Why do I know that, because Musk's biggest desire that he just paid 49 billion $ for is to privatize his company has very little to do with the "Twitter Machine" its self, and is not going to be his last hurtle. He needs to clear out more Riff-Raf such as NASA, and all those un-named agencies that keep us not only earthbound but keep us imprisoned, forever.

My take on Musk , is that he is single minded, obsessed. He wants money for what he desires to do and not stopped by crazy rules, he does not care about anything else, than what he was sent here to do.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Lawsuit Reveals Musk’s Texts During Infamous Bid to Take Tesla Private

Post by Doka » 04-26-2022 09:26 AM

The Left is going "APE **** NUTS", HOW DARE THERE BE FREE SPEECH, AND OPPOSING OPINIONS.

At the same time , be aware of huge Slime releases. May you all be blessed with the wisdom to know what is real ,what is not, some will know by the lack of angst, when they hear garbage, your body knows your soul knows.

Note: The NWO, desperately needs war with Russia. Take notice who is pushing for WAR.(the Atomic kind) the more our Evil government helps the Ukraine the closer we get.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”