Why Were Ukrainian Nazis in the U.S. Capitol on January 6? WOW!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Why Were Ukrainian Nazis in the U.S. Capitol on January 6? WOW!

Post by Doka » 06-10-2022 12:04 PM

HEY ! YOU REMEMBER THESE GUYS?? No wonder we are giving the Ukraine Billions . Nancy didn't pay them!

In light of the sham show trial regarding the alleged culprits behind the so-called January 6, 2021 “insurrection,” I think some actual facts are in order that, when you examine them, only raise more questions. One of the most troubling questions is why were Ukrainians tied to neo-Nazi groups inside the U.S. Capitol mingling with undercover FBI agents and supporters of Donald Trump?

I have the answer for you thanks to the work of Yaacov Apelbaum. Yaacov wrote an outstanding investigative piece more than a year ago and few have paid attention to the facts he has uncovered. I am here to rectify that. Here is what Yaacov wrote:

In a January 14, 2021 tweet entitled: “PRO RUSSIAN LDNR OPERATIVE WITH ANTIFA AT THE CAPITAL BUILDING”,

[Mary] Fanning positively identified an Antifa and a Russian operator at the Capital riots. This post illustrates her MO. A continues spray of tiny bits of truth in a sea of deception, also known as the firehose of falsehoods.

(Fanning posted this information on her blog, The American Report.)
Image 1: Mary Fanning (using the moniker @realMaryFanning) misidentifying the political affiliation of Dybynyn as pro-Russian

Mary identified Sergei Dybynyn as a “Pro-Russian LDNR”, apparently keen on blaming Russia for helping stir the pot on 6 Janaury. He is not Pro-Russian. Sergei Dybynyn is affiliated with the neo-Nazi AZOV group. Take a close look at the following images.

One of the images shows Sergai Dybynyn standing next to the horned Viking (an actor that goes by the name of Jake Angeli AKA Jacob Anthony Chansley, who has no public ties to Antifa). Dybynyn is affiliated with members of the Ukrainian nationalist movement, some of which openly embrace extreme right-wing and fascist ideologies. Fanning’s claim about the source for Dybynyn’s arrest warrant also is wrong, it was not issued by the “Ukrainian Ministry of Interior” but rather by the Pro-Russian separatist: “DSP of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the LPR (Lugansk People’s Republic).”

As you can see for youself in the preceding image, the actual identity of Sergai Dybynyn, who Mary Fanning misidentified during the Capital riots as “pro-Russian”, has an arrest warrant issued by the Lugansk People’s Republic, which is an ally of Russia. Before you start screaming that the “Zhidobanderite” image on Ihor Kolomoysky’s T-shirt was photoshopped, chill, this alliance/marriage of convenience with the ideology of the Právyi Séktor is well documented.

Full Article/Pictures/Documents/ Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... january-6/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Why Were Ukrainian Nazis in the U.S. Capitol on January 6? WOW!

Post by Doka » 06-10-2022 12:15 PM

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Committee Hearing Liars EDITED OUT FOOTAGE Last Night of Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland’s Death from FROM KEY WITNESS TESTIMONY! See LEAKED VIDEO HERE!!

Treacherous treasonous criminals!! The UNSELECT January 6th Committee disgraced themselves and the nation on Primetime TV last night. They brought British filmmaker Nick Quested onto the stand as one of their key witnesses and presented his footage to the public EDITED in the most manipulated fashion possible to leave out the most compelling content he shot that day- THE BODIES OF UNITED STATES VETERAN ASHLI BABBITT AND ROSANNE BOYLAND!!

Do they think Americans are stupid!?!!!

A more complete version of Quested’s footage was released by a source to the public this morning. It contains never-before-seen footage of Rosanne Boyland and Ashli’s Babbitt’s bodies. Here it is:

Full Article/Video/ Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... y-footage/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-10-2022 04:02 PM

JAN 6TH TIDBITS

Liz Cheney's staged Drama Play of "Jan 6th" lacked a few things, like the pictures of Babbits shooting and Rosanne Brelands, being trampled and beaten merclessly by a crazed female cop of some sort all caught on phones. By the way Rosanne looked pretty lifeless, by that time. We will never know, her body wa wisked away and cremated, not sure even her family got to see her in death

Liz made sure that Trumps message and rweets where NOT reported in total, changing the whole contex of what he actually said.

Trump wanted to call in the Guard for added protection for all, Nancy said NO, ultimately the DC Mayer ended the conversation with her NO.

EVERY ONE KNEW TROUBLE was brewing days before the Event. I mean it Was Obvious this could be a volatile situation? It is one of many big "Duh's" !? Of our time.

When these known manipulators, started calling for things NOT to be done, it is clear to me a "Set Up" had begun or planned for quite som time. On the day of the march, i watched on TV the Capital Police remove baracades for the marchers to enter, open doors and windows and motion the mob to Come on in! I found that really odd! Now why would they do that?

I find the whole thing sad, I consider Jan 6th a dark day for all , but from what I have watched and read the "Darkness" had a whole LOT of help! Hate and fear of Trump is almost laughable when you consider antics they go through to get rid of him, like Liz said" someday he will be gone" Oh, Liz! So will you!

Heres to Donald "Road Runner" Trump, you don't have to like him, to appreciate the Freedom and Prosperity he offered to all.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-10-2022 06:43 PM

June 10th it is.

Doka,
Those first two posts are peppered with dark side elements I will go to now.

Post number three is how you write from the heart of an American patriot.

Going back up to soak it all in....

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”