FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

Post by Doka » 08-09-2022 05:50 AM

The Bolsheviks are officially here. No doubt. If they can't get him on made up charges, they will just have to kill him, along with the rest of us that know, that life as we know it ends , when our Freedoms have been stolen. The "Woke" and their "memes" and free phones, are as clueless of the Most Stupid of their kind, their KARMA will be most harsh as in experiencing the same REALLY BAD TREATMENT, that they relish giving out. That doesn't seem to bother them nor will it me!

Former President Donald Trump’s Florida home, Mar-A-Lago, was raided by FBI agents, Trump announced in a statement on Monday.
“These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar- A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” Trump said. “Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before.”
Trump noted his previous cooperation with law enforcement and called the FBI raid of his home “prosecutorial misconduct.” Trump also said it is an example of “the weaponization of the Justice System who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024.”

After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries, Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.
They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.
The former president said that he has been politically persecuted “for years,” and pointed to the Russia collusion hoax narrative and two failed impeachments as examples of the continued persecution.

"The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends,” Trump said. “It is political targeting at the highest level!”

He also pointed out that “absolutely nothing has happened” to failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who deleted 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed by Congress.

Trump added:

"Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House. I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more."
"The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped. I will continue to fight for the Great American People,” Trump concluded
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... umps-home/

UPDATE: The Gateway Pundit’s Joe Hoft Gives LIVE UPDATE from Mar-a-Lago (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ago-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

Post by Raggedyann » 08-09-2022 12:36 PM

The head of the FBI, Christopher Wray, was appointed by Trump.

:lolchimp:

Doka, do you believe that Trump has the right to break a law that was implemented in 1978 that no ex president, or anybody else, has the right to abscond with classified documents that belong to the American people? If you do, you are as craven as your wanna-be dictator hero.

The Republican party are all craven fools now.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-09-2022 12:53 PM

To Attorney General Merrick Garland, McCarthy said, “preserve your documents and clear your calendar.”

So everybody has to "preserve" documents but not Trump? Republicans can't even fake anger without looking like thoughtless idiots.

Oh and then there's the matter of everybody else who deleted texts deliberately. You know, all those Gov departments that wanted to see Trump pull off a coup.

Hillary looks like a saint compared to all these thugs. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-09-2022 03:44 PM

A thought...........these "boxes of unspecified documents" could be anything, maybe nothing like "Names and files of those belonging to the Mar-A-Lago golf club." Presidents have the right to disclose all kinds of documents to the public, so I don't think the documents in question are of High National Security. EXCEPT MAYBE TO THE DEMOCRATS! For a long time I have been hearing rumors of an EPSTEIN STASH OF PICTURES OF THE CLIENTEL. PERHAPS Trump has 15 or so boxes of some great pictures, he has been hanging on to as well as gathering. The way the warrent was written, disclousure of what is found is NOT called for. Hence the Epstein judge. Hence the rather reckless FBI MOVE, THIS time they exposed what they really are "Gestpo", a fearful thing to the regular folk.
This is NOT the 1st time they have been at Mar-A-Lago, this year, the have been there several time this year, Trump played golf, ate, gave em free booze. This the 1st time they went "Comando" what a great life insurance policy. Hundreds of Guberment folks, including Nancy, and Hitlery and all of the male House of Reps , and Rhinos and Repubs in comprimising positions. Now there is some Prono worth getting a look at. 8)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-09-2022 07:39 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-09-2022 07:43 PM

I highly doubt a court would sign off on a raid of an ex president's home over "nothing".

I have no idea what you wrote Riddick as you are on my ignore list and have been for a couple of years. Cheers!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-10-2022 03:45 PM

What are the Documents that has the FBI, OBAMI, crapping their panties over??

Wait—Those 'Classified’ Docs FBI Sought in Trump Raid Were Already Declassified

On Monday, the FBI executed a search warrant of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home that was approved by a magistrate judge who is not only linked to Jeffrey Epstein but was also an Obama donor. According to CNN, the raid was “part of an investigation into the handling of presidential documents, including classified documents, that may have been brought there.”

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel added. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”.

Patel served as the Pentagon chief of staff as well as principal deputy to the acting director of national intelligence. He is also a former National Security Council aide, former top House Intelligence Committee staffer, and former federal prosecutor and public defender.

“This story is just another disinformation campaign designed to break the public trust in a president that lived on transparency. It’s yet another way to attack Trump and say he took classified information when he did not,” he added.

Full Article/Commentsj

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... d-n1619585
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-10-2022 05:00 PM

There is a process for declassifying documents. You don't just say it for God's sake. Also T. Rump was seen destroying documents, so the FBI, who btw, had been talking with T. Rump about returning the documents, probably went there in the hopes of salvaging what they could. There also may be documents pertaining to Jan 6th.

I don't think this is a nothing burger as much as you are hoping it is. Granted, he has gotten away with all sorts of **** but that's because the idiot Republicans keep protecting him. Scuzz buckets! :evil:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-11-2022 10:48 AM

Rageddyann quote:

I don't think this is a nothing burger as much as you are hoping it is. Granted, he has gotten away with all sorts of **** but that's because the idiot Republicans keep protecting him. Scuzz buckets! :evil:
I don't think it is "Nothing Burger" either. BUT, I will give you an award for the best "Tunnel Vision" "Trump obsession" your self "eliminaton" has already happened. You have no idea what is going on around you.

Most of us, in our fears and concerns are associated, with the here and now and current players that are in power "NOW". Trump has been out of office for 2 years, He is no longer President. So that tells me, that your "Obsession" is as simple as that, there is nothing else in your life, that would allow you to connect with some form of reallity, even a little bit., you have become a"bot" sent here to perform your "botly duties" Hate on!
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-11-2022 01:52 PM

I will give you an award for sticking your empty head in the sand and ignoring the damage this a$$hole could do in the future, cultist!! :roll:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-11-2022 03:12 PM

Brilliant move by Garland in applying to have the search documents released. Someone should have clued T.Rump to the fact that; you can bully some the people some of the time but you can't bully all of the people all of the time.

As T. Rump is now a mere ordinary citizen, the government powers that be do not have to be careful of his bullying tactics. That's why he has lied and lied about the election being stolen from him as he knew that he would no longer be able to hide behind the presidency to save his sorry a$$. And you cult members sucked it all up. :mrgreen:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-26-2022 02:35 PM

Looks like T.Rump will have to pay the piper for at least one of his crimes. But alas he probably won't hear the big door clang as no prison is able to house an ex president. Can't put him solitary and can't put him in with the general population. So hopefully he will wear an ankle bracelet and be restricted to his living quarters. No golf, no social media and no Fox News. :D

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-01-2022 01:34 PM

The idiot is now more worried about looking like a slob than he is about being indicted. The FBI placed the Top Secret documents on his office floor to photograph them as evidence. Baaaawaaaa.

“They went to an area and that area is my office, I presume,” Trump told “Outside the Beltway” host John Fredericks. “That area is very neat. I’m a very neat person. Everything is clean. Everything’s buttoned up and they took documents and they put them all over the floor.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-fb ... bfc4b5f31c

:lolchimp:

God I hope we are getting closer to his life of listening to the melodious tones of CLINK AND CLANG.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2022 06:50 PM

And yet you love those that want you DEAD :|
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-02-2022 12:43 AM

What the eff are you on about? :confused:

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”