First Manned NASA Mission In Nearly A Decade Set For May 27

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

First Manned NASA Mission In Nearly A Decade Set For May 27

Post by Riddick » 04-19-2020 03:30 PM

Astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley will travel to the ISS on a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched from Florida’s Kennedy Space Center. The mission is also the final test for SpaceX before NASA begins to use the spacecraft for future missions.

Since shuttering its Space Shuttle program in 2011, NASA has relied on Russia’s space program as a taxi service to the station at a cost of roughly $3.4 billion. Upon the success of next month’s mission, NASA will transition to relying on SpaceX’s spacecraft to do the job as part of the agency’s Commercial Crew Program. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: First Manned NASA Mission In Nearly A Decade Set For May 27

Post by Doka » 04-20-2020 11:49 AM

Exciting! The Comments are great! SpaceX again, cool! I was told sometime ago that we would go back into "Space", "Kicking and Screaming" but as per usual I am never told "Who the Kickers and Screamers Are"? I bet most can guess, and time to carefully Watch. It WILL mean , "Loss of Control" over the people . That won't please "The Power Lords" at all.! 8)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Astronomy/ NASA/Physics”