MEXICO'S WAR ON AMERICA! How mad are you?

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

MAD
Pirate

BUSH NERVOUS AS A WHORE IN CHURCH

Post by MAD » 05-20-2006 05:03 AM

BUSH NERVOUS AS A WHORE IN CHURCH

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty154.htm

By Frosty Wooldridge
May 18, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

“While giving that ridiculous amnesty speech on how he’s going to guard our borders against illegal aliens last Monday,” Los Angeles radio talk show host Terry Anderson said, “Bush looked as nervous as a whore in church.”

After five years of neglecting border protection, Bush offered amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens who have resided illegally in the United States for an extended amount of time. That’s like being the president of a bank—then allowing bank robbers to walk in, rob the bank—stand around for a few days until their robbery blows over—then expect to deposit ‘their’ money like honest citizens—and take up residence in the bank as if it were their home.

In his speech, he offered sad testimony about one illegal alien who was injured while serving in the U.S. military. That’s like giving solace to a bank robber whose been shot for robbing a bank. Bush would have been better off giving solace to Bonnie Eggle, mother of National Park Ranger Kris Eggle who was shot by a Mexican drug smuggler. Bush needs to give solace to the families of Dale Englerth, Justin Goodman, Officer Don Young, John Hessler and thousands of Americans sacrificed in death, disease and drugs by illegals.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein ~

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-20-2006 11:14 AM

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/C?r ... r109YnrCzJ

The above is Senator Sessions yesterday on the continued Senate wrangling. It's a good speech. Among other things, he says

There was only a single meeting to discuss the 200 million over 20 years the bill would bring in, and only three or four senators attended

That the Senate feels pressured simply to do something regardless of whether it's helpful or not, and hopefully the House will "save" them by simply voting it down.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 05-20-2006 11:41 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: Where to begin --

the guest worker program (as I understand it - based on some talk show guests) - would mean legal green cards (we'd know who was here) and meeting minimum wages as for any American worker.

One hears the arguments - they do jobs we won't do, or they pay in SS and SS would go broke without them -- etcetcetc. YA right - NOT.

One caller said - oh who is gonna make the wooden pallets now? You just watch everything go higher in costs - yadda yadda... (after the raid on illegals with the major wood pallet maker). Another callers said -- sure sure they go after companies whose owners live abroad, but they won't go after ones here at home -- yadda yadda. Or the construction guy in southern USA (near NO, LA) can't find workers.

Now there is a legitimate concern about enough workers to fill the needs in some areas. BUT part of that reason is because so many illegals have moved INTO those areas that US citizens have moved out.

===
Actually its not the baby boomer generation -- average family of three offspring, but the "I want it all now" group who won't take jobs if they don't pay at a certain rate. Its the HS kids whose parents buy them everything who "me work?" not when I can take spring break in -- southern FL or Cancun or ... type attitude. AND yes its the employers who say -- ehh I can pay minimum wage and hire workers - so why should I pay more than that -- attitude. Whole combination of factors.

BUT - I am for sending ILLEGALS back to where they came from. Let them go through channels to come here LEGALLY. Let us make sure they aren't felons, they aren't bringing diseases with them.

Cherry, EXACTLY on the issue you describe about those spoiled children who simply are not being taught/instructed on a good work-ethic!

In former times, HS kids oftentimes WORKED during the summer months! I worked at home for my parents. A friend worked as gardener/lawn mower, had his own equipment, and earned thousands of dollars during summers to pay for his HS trip to EUROPE! His parents were fairly well-off, and yet they did not give him eveything on a silver platter -- he had to go out and work at a carwash, or do the lawns, and learned how to earn a buck, and learned the value of a dollar ......and he learned the importance of budgeting. Today he's fairly well-off leading an upper-mddle-class lifestyle.

Ninerism

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-20-2006 12:08 PM

Meanwhile, the California school system exit exam has been rescinded -- who needs education in a labor based economy?

"Mayra Ibanez, 18, another of the plaintiffs from Richmond High, said she has been unable to pass the English portion of the test even though she has been in this country for more than four years.

"'The judge has lifted a big weight off of us,' she said in Spanish. 'I'm so pleased. He has given me the opportunity to continue studying and not be discriminated against for not having a diploma.'"

Exactly. We should just give diplomas away, so people won't be "discriminated" against on the basis of not having one.

We should be emulating tech-based economies like Japan (which also has an incredibly restrictive immigration policy, and yet somehow miraculously manages to survive). If we're not intelligent enough to find a way to harvest rhubarb without slave labor, then we'll just have to do without the frickin' rhubarb. Somehow, though, I doubt that would happen.
Last edited by HB3 on 05-20-2006 12:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-20-2006 12:29 PM

Niner-- indeed and now the problem is - many HS kids can't FIND summer jobs because all those jobs are filled by illegals.. Then too we have those who think they are too "good" to work - mom and dad just hand over money cause both parents are working -- supposedly to save money for their kids higher education... crazy world...

===
HB3 -- go figure - CA - again... KIDS should have to pass a test in order to receive a HS diploma...

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-20-2006 12:36 PM

The great joke is that English is actually the "official" language of California, as approved by California voters....

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-20-2006 02:33 PM

"In terms of lawfulness, decency, morality, and the national interest, the American people are head and shoulders above the Members of Congress who are asserting and pushing this flawed legislation. A huge majority of the American people have been right on this issue for decades. It is the executive branch and the Congress that have been derelict in their most solemn duties. If the American people had been listened to and not been stiff-armed by an arrogant elitist bureaucracy and political class, we wouldn’t have 11 million to 20 million people in our country illegally today."

-- Sessions

Really. Check out the speech.

MAD
Pirate

ILLEGALS GRANTED [false documents] SOCIAL SECURITY

Post by MAD » 05-20-2006 02:53 PM

Illegals granted Social Security
By Charles Hurt
THE WASHINGTON

The Senate voted yesterday to allow illegal aliens to collect Social Security benefits based on past illegal employment -- even if the job was obtained through forged or stolen documents.

"There was a felony they were committing, and now they can't be prosecuted. That sounds like amnesty to me," said Sen. John Ensign, the Nevada Republican who offered the amendment yesterday to strip out those provisions of the immigration reform bill. "It just boggles the mind how people could be against this amendment."

The Ensign amendment was defeated on a 50-49 vote.

"We all know that millions of undocumented immigrants pay Social Security and Medicare taxes for years and sometimes decades while they work to contribute to our economy," said Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -2456r.htm
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein ~

tiffany
Pirate

Re: ILLEGALS GRANTED [false documents] SOCIAL SECURITY

Post by tiffany » 05-20-2006 02:55 PM

MAD wrote: Illegals granted Social Security
By Charles Hurt
THE WASHINGTON

The Senate voted yesterday to allow illegal aliens to collect Social Security benefits based on past illegal employment -- even if the job was obtained through forged or stolen documents.

"There was a felony they were committing, and now they can't be prosecuted.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -2456r.htm

:mad:

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-21-2006 12:24 PM

I agree and this one makes me ANGRY!! They had FAKE SS numbers -- not only that - but how many ILLEGALS were using the SAME number? How many claims will be made on the SAME SS number?? How would SS dept ever sort out WHICH one of the sometimes hundreds of illegals reporting wages on SS - belongs to whom?

Say NO loud and clear - call all your local radio shows - write your congress critters - email DC, email SS, call write - and say NO WAY!!

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”