FDA FOOLS: Get your poison at every meal! MSG & ASPARTAM

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ninerism
Pirate

FDA FOOLS: Get your poison at every meal! MSG & ASPARTAM

Post by Ninerism » 09-20-2006 12:09 PM

Pirates and Readers, and anyone known to be Eaters:
Ok, 'ALL FOODS' may not be the case, however, try to find processed foods which do not contain either MSG or ASPARTAME/NUTRASWEET/ SWEET AND/ MANY OTHER NAMES.

We are all being drugged one way or another. Not just poison in our water supplies via FLUORIDE POISONS ADDED.

Remember, these MSG and ASPARTAME/NUTRA-SWEET excito-toxin poisons are cumulative.

Oh, so MSG is not a problem, y'think?!

READ at http://www.Rense.com 'MSG- SLOWLY POISONING AMERICA' 5-1-4.

For some of us this is olde news, however, some of us thought that the MSG epidemic was resolved in the 1970's too, when so many restaurants openly advertised on large signs, 'NO MSG', so that the public would not be apprehensive about eating in their restaurants. SOME PEOPLE HAVE extreme ADVERSE HEALTH ISSUES FROM INGESTING MSG, but see how many foods now contain that POISON.

SEE HOW MUCH WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED OVER THOSE INTERVENING YEARS!

MSG is practically in all processed foods. Go to, BURGER KING, YOUR MCD's, WENDYS, ARBIES, COL CHICKEN, and all the rest, and just take another bite of MSG. MSG ACCUMULATES! MSG CAUSES ADDICTIVE BEHAVIORS AND CRAVINGS. MSG IS AN EXCITO-TOXIN, many sci-studies reveal it's addictive and poisonous qualities to rats and humans!

Where's my bag of CHEETOS?! What's that craving for just one more? How is that craving caused? Why doesn't the FDA warn us that MSG CRAVING IS DANGEROUS TO OUR HEALTH?

CHEETOS: BETCHA CAN'T EAT JUST ONE! HA HA HA

Multiply CHEETOS by countless products which contain MSG which is an ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE, not unlike NICOTINE, but it's now out in the open, don't need to smoke cigarettes to seek a fix, just eat ordinary snacks containing MSG.

Who is the FDA, anyway? Sorry to say to you, the FDS is not there to protect your health, that's for certain.

DOES CONGRESS CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE?! DOES CONGRESS CARE ABOUT THE YOUNG CHILDREN'S LIVES BEING RUINED BY THESE POISONS?!

DO THE FOOD COMPANIES CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, REALLY?!

Thoroughly disgusted, and I used to love Campbell's thinking they could be trusted, at least, no, not any more, MSG is in ALL THEIR SOUP PRODUCTS, too!

So, you think that the government is watching out for your health?!

Look at the poison put in TOOTHPASTE, READ THE LABELS, WARNS PARENTS NOT TO LET CHILDREN USE TOOTHPASTE BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE BRAIN-POISON FLUORIDE, which is called "ANTICAVITY", though it is a TOXIN. CALL COLGATE and ask them if they produce any toothpaste product which does not contain the POISON FLUORIDE. I WAS TOLD THAT COLGATE DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY TOOTHPASTE WITHOUT ADDING FLUORIDE several years ago. COLGATE: 1-800-763-0246. "CHILDREN UNDER TWO YEARS OLD" need to consulte a DENTIST OF PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLUORIDE IS CUMULATIVE, just as are the other poisons the FDA allows to be put in our foods, including MSG and ASPARATME, NUTRA-SWEET, SWEET AND LOW, the names change, but the poisons are basically all the same as neuro-toxins and/or excito-toxins.

READ THE FOOD LABELS, and be prepared to be disgusted.

Ninerism

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-20-2006 02:38 PM

Thanks for posting this information Niner, I have been aware of all of it for years and the reason I never buy or eat processed food, only organic natural food products for me. I don't use tooth paste anylonger, I brush my teeth with natural soap, does a better job. I buy water and filter it again when I bring it home.
When you bathe with tap water the chemicals, floride etc still gets into your body through your skin, so that is still a problem, I suggest showering only opposed to soaking in a tub.

majda
Pirate

Re: FDA FOOLS: Get your poison at every meal! MSG & ASPA

Post by majda » 09-20-2006 04:27 PM

Ninerism wrote: So, you think that the government is watching out for your health?!

The FDA of today's society has absolutely nothing to do with protecting anything except the pocket books of the very corporations who have taken over the agency! The FDA was infiltrated many years ago by people from the very corporations who manufacture the poison's they put into our foods. Our food is just as protected as our prescription drugs are. :rolleyes: We are drugged and poisoned daily, (all hail the corporations), and we are willing participants.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Lord Moon
Pirate

Yes... it's all true...

Post by Lord Moon » 09-20-2006 06:27 PM

The day is coming when in order to be healthy you'll have to grow your own food..

The Pig corporations are buying up organic food suppliers, and since Boy George's administration has destroyed the rules that kept factory farm food from being called organic, lots of producers out their actually claim to produce orgainic food but do not, the pig corporations are making lots of money on this food and exploiting the public's desire for organic food, not really supplying organic by the old rules. ..

a great example is Dean Foods (you know Jimmie Dean Sausage) which produce Horizon Organic Milk and Cheese..not really organic by the old rules Cows that never graze and only live in huge feed lots. I gives me a huge migraine, and without being grass fed it lacks fatty acids that are essential to a good diet......recently I heard a vicious rumour that Dean had bought Alta Dena Dairy's so good dairy foods in Southern California is rarer than rocking horse ****...

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... n_KEY=4756

The FDA on the other hand has job number one of protecting the pig corporations and not caring whether or not in puts the consumer at risk or exploits them financially. A good example is recently the FDA approved a prescription fish oil supplement that costs many times the amount that, fish oil sells in the organic health market. "A bottle containing 180 1000-milligram capsules costs a whopping $236.89! That is about nine times more expensive than what this amount of fish oil sells for in a health food store."

and all Because of Boy George and his pig corporation buddies.........

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2006/sep2006_awsi_01.htm
Last edited by Lord Moon on 09-20-2006 06:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 09-20-2006 08:14 PM

Lord Moon wrote: The day is coming when in order to be healthy you'll have to grow your own food..

Guys, last weekend I bought a loaf of "Italian bread" (the kind you get from the grocery store). Very white, very processed. I didn't eat all of it, so as is my custom, I put the rest out for the birds.

But mind you, I live in the woods. So it's not just birds. I've seen bats, cats, racoons, certainly squirrels, dogs, even a deer or two visit my deck.

But last week, after four days, that bread laid there untouched. I finally had to pick it all up after some night-creature had shoved and tossed it aside to get to the bird-seed below.

The animals (who's instincts I trust) wouldn't touch it. I've never seen anything like it. And this is Fall, where they'll eat anything to prep for Winter. Anything, except that bread.

**Someone** is trying to kill us. (Yer interpretation as to who). We need to save America. To say nothing of the people in the world who starve from no food.

Thanks for the thread, Ninerism.
Last edited by Live365 on 09-20-2006 08:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 09-20-2006 08:24 PM

Man, is THIS a timely thread!

I got a heavy dose of MSG from SOMETHING on Friday and was sick most of the w/e. It has a certain "feel" to it when it gets in your body and once you've been sick from it, you KNOW it's MSG. I've been having bad reactions to it for 30 or so years and it has an undeniable "fingerprint."

I thought I'd gotten it from a "Smart Ones" frozen entree -- what a joke, "entree." The list of ingredients on the box was SO TINY, I couldn't see if MSG -- spelled out or as an acronym -- was on there, so I contacted the company via a "comment form" on their site. Check out their asinine response:

September 19, 2006

Dear Joanie,

Thank you for your interest in Smart Ones. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your email.

Please be advised that Heinz Ketchup does not contain Monosodium Glutamate
(MSG). The natural flavorings listed in our ingredient statement consist strictly of dried spices and herbs. The exact ingredients included under the
Natural Flavorings in Heinz Ketchup are considered proprietary because recipes
cannot be patented. However, we can confirm that Heinz Ketchup is MSG-free.

Thanks again for contacting us. If we can be of more help, please call us at
1-800-255-5750, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time, or visit
our website anytime at http://www.heinz.com.

Heinz Consumer Resource Center
[email protected]

HEINZ FREAKIN' KETCHUP??? WHO said anything about KETCHUP??? Someone got their robot response mixed up...What a bunch of IDIOTS!! I feel REAL confident buying THEIR food (which I won't be doing any more...)

Shirley -- have you ever used Tom's All Natural Toothpaste? Soap must taste ICKY!
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-20-2006 08:36 PM

Shirley -- have you ever used Tom's All Natural Toothpaste? Soap must taste ICKY!

No, I don't taste soap after rinsing. Joanie you shouldn't be eating frozen dinners, heaven only knows what it in them, they only have to list main ingredients.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

btw

Post by Live365 » 09-20-2006 08:43 PM

I learned wa-a-a-ay back in the 80's that mono-sodium glutamate mimics some neurotransmitter in the brain. It binds competitively to the sites instead of this baseline NT, and jacks you up. Unnecessarily.

MSG is found most commonly in Chinese food. Chinese food. In high levels.

Just saying. :)
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 09-20-2006 09:26 PM

Conversation before being seated at Chinese restaurants:

"Do you use MSG?"

"No -- no use a-M-S-a-G."

"Are you SURE? You see, I will wind up in the HOSPITAL if you use MSG in your food."

"Oh no -- no a-M-S-a-G..."

"Absolutely sure?

"Uh, uh...well, I think some a-M-S-a-G in sauce -- but JUST the sauce..."

"Ah HA! Thanks, well bye...."
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 09-20-2006 09:30 PM

Shirleypal wrote: No, I don't taste soap after rinsing. Joanie you shouldn't be eating frozen dinners, heaven only knows what it in them, they only have to list main ingredients.

Well, it's either that or starve to death...I don't have time to cook very often and fast-food is even worse....

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-20-2006 09:35 PM

Joanie hopefully you have Trader Joe's or Whole Foods in your area, if so check them out, very healthy food there.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 09-20-2006 09:58 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = Whole Foods

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-20-2006 10:09 PM

HurricaneJoanie wrote: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = Whole Foods

I know what you mean, but since it is only me I can afford it, plus I never buy more than I need of anything. Trader Joe's is very reasonable and they have all organic frozen food. I spend about $30.00 there a week and have more than enough, most of the meals are large enough for two days.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 09-20-2006 10:14 PM

Whole Foods expensive. Trader Joe's cheap.

I've mentioned High-Fructose Corn Syrup before, but it bears repeating: high-fructose corn syrup, which has now replaced regular refined sugar almost completely, makes regular refined sugar look like brussel sprouts. If there's to be one single culprit named for the "obesity epidemic," this is it. HFCS literally makes you hungrier the more of it you consume. Ever notice how much junk food you can eat, and never feel full? That's why. Diabetes and obesity in little kids. It's an obscenity. And it plays off our sentimentality. Candy is not what it was thirty years ago.

Lord Moon
Pirate

Whole Foods

Post by Lord Moon » 09-20-2006 10:16 PM

WHole foods is just a cattle drive now, lots of the so called organic products are really not that any more...

What they are is factory food, with a new label and a new name....For example Knudsen's...it's owned by Smuckers..didn't use to be that way, but was bought out several years ago......and as far as I'm concerned it went south right away...

I don't ever buy vitamins or supplements there, it really jacks up the price of your food...

Organic produce can be very hard to find, I've gone all summer without being able to get organic nectarines, and apples....

Lately I've gotten some good apples imported from New Zealand..I used to live on oranges but now I can't eat them - Instant Asthma attack....So far grapefruit is still ok, but I'm concerned that soon I won't be able to eat any citrus at all....

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”