Dallas Horror: 11 Cops Shot By Snipers

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Dallas Horror: 11 Cops Shot By Snipers

Post by Raggedyann » 07-10-2016 04:26 PM

Doka wrote:Raggedyann Quote:

"Law makers form opinions and make decisions on many things they themselves have never personally experienced. Everybody in the world forms opinions about things happening in the world they've never personally experienced. "

No wonder the the world is so messed up, our leaders don't know a thing about what they are doing. !! Just if it benefits them of course. I read a book about a brain surgeon, therefore I am qualified to do brain surgery .............Next!
Over simplified, as usual. :rolleyes:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-10-2016 06:48 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
kbot wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:Well, this sure put a damper on protests all over the US.
I'm fairly confident that this is the least of the concerns. This was a calculated, planned event, and speaks to how increasingly polarized this country has become over the past, what, five decades now (maybe more.....).

This is bad and it's going to get worse.

The idiot who threatened President Obama should be charged with threatening the life of the president (you HAVE TO respect the office, if not agree with the individual and his/ her policies). I felt the same about '43 - couldn't stand the guy personally, but had to respect the office nonetheless. Threatening the life of a president is a crime and this individual should be punished.

As far as the shootings - it was bound to happen, since it's already happened in other cities such as New York where two officers were gunned down in cold blood. I truly feel for these officers families - as well as the families of non police who have been shot by police.

Here in Massachusetts, it seems that we have a new "sport" with cops and staties being run over on highway assisting drivers who's cars have broken down, or, while assigned on detail for road construction (of which there is a LOT lately). We had two cops/ staties hit in the past couple of weeks and you have to wonder if some of this isn't planned.......
Well said Kbot!

Until cops start facing the reality that there are racist cops amongst them and stop covering up and making ridiculous excuses for their crimes, things will get worse. When people feel persecuted no matter the colour of their skin, they will fight back and innocent people will die as they do in all wars.
OK, I know that I'm gonna get into trouble for this, but there goes - we're (allegedly) a "Christian" country. Whatever happened to the teaching of Christ instructing his followers to see Him in everyone? Most cops (I've heard anyway), are Christian as are most blacks - many blacks have gotten shot in their own churches out of hatred,,,,,,, I'm struggling with the "color-first" issue...... I known it's deeply ingrained in American culture, but people need to get over it.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-10-2016 08:52 PM

kbot wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:
kbot wrote:
I'm fairly confident that this is the least of the concerns. This was a calculated, planned event, and speaks to how increasingly polarized this country has become over the past, what, five decades now (maybe more.....).

This is bad and it's going to get worse.

The idiot who threatened President Obama should be charged with threatening the life of the president (you HAVE TO respect the office, if not agree with the individual and his/ her policies). I felt the same about '43 - couldn't stand the guy personally, but had to respect the office nonetheless. Threatening the life of a president is a crime and this individual should be punished.

As far as the shootings - it was bound to happen, since it's already happened in other cities such as New York where two officers were gunned down in cold blood. I truly feel for these officers families - as well as the families of non police who have been shot by police.

Here in Massachusetts, it seems that we have a new "sport" with cops and staties being run over on highway assisting drivers who's cars have broken down, or, while assigned on detail for road construction (of which there is a LOT lately). We had two cops/ staties hit in the past couple of weeks and you have to wonder if some of this isn't planned.......
Well said Kbot!

Until cops start facing the reality that there are racist cops amongst them and stop covering up and making ridiculous excuses for their crimes, things will get worse. When people feel persecuted no matter the colour of their skin, they will fight back and innocent people will die as they do in all wars.
OK, I know that I'm gonna get into trouble for this, but there goes - we're (allegedly) a "Christian" country. Whatever happened to the teaching of Christ instructing his followers to see Him in everyone? Most cops (I've heard anyway), are Christian as are most blacks - many blacks have gotten shot in their own churches out of hatred,,,,,,, I'm struggling with the "color-first" issue...... I known it's deeply ingrained in American culture, but people need to get over it.
It's OK Kbot, you can take off your bike helmet, I won't beat you over the head. :mrgreen: I like you too much.

Religion is just as divisive as every other damn thing that divides us all. It should have no bearing on anything other than going to church on Sunday if that's what turns your crank. I don't want Christian, Muslim, Jehovah, or any other cult to have any influence on how Federal and Provincial officials play a role in my life. In other words, I expect cops to treat people with respect, using their training and a clear head, and not because they fear they will burn in hell if they don't. That just muddies up the waters, as some of them obviously think they are doing the will of God instead of the tax payer when they prematurely end a life.

I'm not sure what you're saying in your last sentence. Care to expound on this?
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile In 2020 - A Protest Sign Of Tumultuous Times...

Post by Riddick » 06-08-2020 11:20 PM

Two 'Youth For Joe' Pose With Their Sign - Clearly The BLM/'Justice For George Floyd' Message IS Implicit?! --

OF course it is! It's all tied together, and don't let anyone tell you anything different: what-all societal upheaval we're now witnessing is about effecting judicious cultural change for the best - Far from uncertain, America's future's a foregone fact! -

Soon as Joe's sworn in, life across the entire nation will improve immediately. Priority, he sees to it law enforcement agencies throughout the US are defunded & abolished black people need never fear the police ever again.

At the same time and by necessity white folks will learn to take a knee and apologize profusely and daily for their lives of privilege as well as their collective and innumerable racist sins - Once & for all? Justice will be served...

Bottom line there's no stopping it now, folks! - Get on the Joe & BLM bandwagon or it'll run you over.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Meanwhile In 2020 - A Protest Sign Of Tumultuous Times...

Post by Riddick » 06-09-2020 10:47 PM

Riddick wrote: 06-08-2020 11:20 PM Soon as Joe's sworn in, life across the entire nation will improve immediately. Priority, he sees to it law enforcement agencies throughout the US are defunded & abolished black people need never fear the police ever again.
WHOA! Who'da thunk? Turns out Joe sez he's against defunding police!

Will that hurt him in deep blue states? Help him in batteground states?

May he yet have a change of heart about it if & when elected president?

Stay tuned
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-12-2020 12:06 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-12-2020 10:56 AM

OMG! :shock:

But the real question is this. Would the newly defunded, wide open to civil law suits, police force even pick up their dispatch phone? :confused:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Massive Mob Ambush Of Police Swept Under The Rug

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2020 06:39 PM

Two Tampa Bay police officers responding to a call around 1 a.m. on June 22nd were jumped by a mob in an attack that received virtually no mainstream coverage. The officers received phony calls about a shooting and were dispatched to find the victims. When they arrived, they found hundreds of anti-police demonstrators.

The mob surrounded the officers, shouting and throwing glass bottles. Both were struck on the heads as they searched for victims and were hospitalized when backup eventually got them away from the crowd.

The attack appears to have been highly organized. It played upon the officers attempting to assist injured citizens. It also shows rage at law enforcement has grown so extreme, it's possible to swiftly organize hundreds of individuals willing to harass and injure police at random.

There is no good reason why major networks other than Fox were unwilling to cover it. Silence may not be violence, but by refusing to report the assault, the media is indirectly protecting the attackers. They also make it more likely events like this will happen again soon.

We’ve seen a string of unprovoked attacks on police nationwide since protests erupted. All of these attacks received virtually no coverage despite, as seen in Tampa Bay, their increasing size and organization. The media’s refusal to cover the attacks sets a disturbing precedent and could very well end in an even larger tragedy.

FULL STORY
Last edited by Riddick on 06-28-2020 07:55 PM, edited 1 time in total.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-28-2020 07:08 PM

Oh great. An even deeper state beginning 1,400 years ago could be rising to this cause for BLM! :twisted:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/minn ... 2020-06-28

MK II

And it is!

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Make America Caliphate!

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2020 09:37 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 06-28-2020 07:08 PM Oh great. An even deeper state beginning 1,400 years ago could be rising to this cause for BLM! :twisted:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/minn ... 2020-06-28

MK II

And it is!
So we're seeing certain followers of Islam work side by side with Marxists in their common interest to destroy America as we know it. Have a problem with that? Bringing down America, that is - NOW is the time for it, donchaknow!!

To end systemic racism, we must replace our republic with an Islamo-Marxist caliphate ASAP!!! That's AFTER abolishing all existing law enforcement and capitalist institutions. Every concerned citizen needs to take part & pitch in -

If you want to help establish REAL social justice? Contact your local BLM, Anfita & radical Islam cells for more info. Stay tuned to the MSM for important news updates, & most of all don't forget to vote straight Democrat in November!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-29-2020 02:36 AM

You've nailed it again Riddick right up there! Scary sh!t, eh?
:shock:

History repeats (9/11) and the uncaring, uninformed are going to vote a straight ticket with the Democrats. Which will facilitate their own Democratic Deep State $$ swamp lovers!

A Fox News rumor? has it that Sleepy Joe's staff members have bailed out some of the riotous perps in Seattle and Minneapolis! :confused:

So don't believe it now but just place the idea back in your head for later reboots about where a renewed Hope and Change could possibly take this country. Right off the deep end into the methane bubbles from the black water's mucky bottom!

That's an odor that will eventually permeate your mask.😷 😞

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-29-2020 02:10 PM

Hey, Don't forget the Chinese, their on the same Gravey Train, As the Islamic Jihadists, Democrat Marxests.

It's a regular feeding frenzy! Simply, thats what happens, when the "Blood Lust" is stirred. Humanity is in this "Self Destruct" Mode, it has happened before, with various outcomes. Who knows? The only thing I do know, is just isn't a train I want to ride!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, In The Big Apple

Post by Riddick » 06-30-2020 11:50 PM

DeBolshevik Confirms $1 Billion Cut from NYPD Budget
“I am excited to say that we have a plan that can achieve real reform, that can achieve real redistribution, and at the same time ensure that we keep our city safe.”

NYC Proves You Don’t Have to Defund the Police, You Can Just Demoralize Them
The demoralization actually started several years ago, first coming to a head in 2014 following the assassination of officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.

NYPD Officers’ Retirement Filings Up 49% Since George Floyd’s Death
“We are all asking the same question: ‘How can we keep doing our job in this environment?'”

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Nets Skip Death Of Tulsa Officer Shot In The Head

Post by Riddick » 07-02-2020 12:35 AM

On Tuesday, 15-year Tulsa Police Department veteran and Sergeant Craig Johnson died at a hospital after sustaining a gunshot wound to his head on Monday. Six-week rookie Officer Aurash Zarkeshan was also in critical condition after also being shot in the head during the same struggle with a suspect. Though Monday's CBS Evening News was the only broadcast newscast to report on their hospitalization, neither they nor ABC, or NBC informed their viewers about Sgt. Johnson’s passing.

Meanwhile, the networks promoted efforts to “defund the police,” NBC scoffed at the fact that cops were getting increasingly targeted in attacks, and they also decried President Trump’s “unusual step” to continue “defending” the police. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-02-2020 09:14 AM

Shameless MSN bull sh!t! :evil:

MK II :realmad:

#1 A