Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Sorry, Roger..........

Post by kbot » 08-28-2020 07:53 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-27-2020 10:42 PM
kbot wrote: 08-27-2020 06:54 PM
Riddick wrote: 08-26-2020 10:51 PM
If Roger is your real name, I could see the title could appear directed at you - and yet, as you'd said the SJW stuff was getting to you? It'd be unfair to accuse you of having your head up your ass like Goodell & his ilkI gotta say with all the goings-on I've had more than my share of scatterbrained absent minded moments. Still, it's better than being woke!!
It's been a cluster Riddick........
Hey, it could be worse. We could be living in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Kenosha, etc etc etc!!
Yup, there will always be worse places I guess......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-28-2020 10:58 PM

kbot wrote: 08-28-2020 07:53 PM
Riddick wrote: 08-27-2020 10:42 PM
kbot wrote: 08-27-2020 06:54 PM It's been a cluster Riddick........
Hey, it could be worse. We could be living in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Kenosha, etc etc etc!!
It's no big deal if they're all "somewhere else" eh?

Still, there's worse, & there's worser than worse -

The real problem is when it's an epidemic of worser.

You can't social distance enough...!!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-31-2020 07:05 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-28-2020 10:58 PM
kbot wrote: 08-28-2020 07:53 PM
Riddick wrote: 08-27-2020 10:42 PM Hey, it could be worse. We could be living in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Kenosha, etc etc etc!!
It's no big deal if they're all "somewhere else" eh?

Still, there's worse, & there's worser than worse -

The real problem is when it's an epidemic of worser.

You can't social distance enough...!!!
No you can't Riddick. And, you can't understand stupid either. We have science telling us "Be careful", "Don't gather in large crowds:, "Wear masks" and so on.

YET... we see now the exact opposite (for whatever reasoning they may have, and, sure enough we have people flooding the ERs with "I'm sick!!!!!!" No **** Sherlock. :roll:

Now that schools are opening, we're starting to see the same thing - group of students at NC- Chapel Hill, Syracuse University, University of Georgia, Ohio State - the list goes on.

And the thing is, school hasn't really started yet......... I say that by Thanksgiving, most in-person schooling will be shut down as kids get sick. I saw a story yesterday about a one year old that died from COVID, despite protests that this was "impossible".

Gonna be a horror show Riddick......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Sorry Riddick..........

Post by Doka » 08-31-2020 08:07 PM

Ya. Wait till the usual Flu season starts, all ready flipped out people, will go totally NUTs. Tell me? IS Real Science behind door number One, Door number 2, or Door number 3? All the above, or none of the above? :lookup:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-31-2020 08:44 PM

kbot wrote: 08-31-2020 07:05 PM And the thing is, school hasn't really started yet......... I say that by Thanksgiving, most in-person schooling will be shut down as kids get sick.
I wonder if the same could happen even sooner with the out-of-control big-city in-person protests? HUGE health & safety issue there with in your face confrontations, even aside Covid. I doubt asking them nicely to stop would work. It hasn't so far -

It's not as satisfying but disrupting daily life online is doable! Harass & intimidate folks from home, to your heart's content: Hey, that's what antisocial media is for!! Still there's a risk if things get too out of hand, they could burn down the internet.
kbot wrote: 08-31-2020 07:05 PM Gonna be a horror show Riddick......
Especially if there's no curtailing or stopping the epidemic of insanity & stupidity.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-01-2020 07:47 PM

As a practical matter, I'm already seeing parents and teacher balk at the government mandates of mandatory school re-openings. Also, there are now mandatory flu vaccinations. I see a good amount of anxiety as parents try to figure out how they're going to manage having their kids in school - in person, hybrid, distance....... Then there's the issue of needing sitters and parents are reluctant to have their kids with other who may be positive.

Not gonna be pretty........

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-01-2020 09:59 PM

kbot wrote: 09-01-2020 07:47 PM Not gonna be pretty........
With all the insanity & stupidity, it could get pretty ugly - How ugly? Well, kids need guidence... so, as a topical & timely learning experience for social science & civics classes, SJW instructors give kids lessons on how to burn down the schools -

Hey, it's OK! Like everything in America, they're racist. Besides, buildings are irrelevant. Young'uns can be brainwashed just as well if not better remotely.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

And Speaking of SJW Brainwashing...

Post by Riddick » 09-02-2020 02:33 PM

Professional sports are acting in unison to close the exits and force their politics down our throats. The latest news involves the NFL painting social justice phrases in endzones for the upcoming season. The NFL will also allow similar approved visuals to be worn on players’ helmets & as patches on team caps. FULL STORY

As Ed Driscoll puts it, you may not be interested in the Gleichschaltung, but the Gleichschaltung is interested in you.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-07-2020 03:08 AM

The End of Sports

By David Solway Sep 06, 2020 10:00 AM EST

https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-solwa ... ts-n896312
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-08-2020 06:43 PM

Riddick wrote: 09-01-2020 09:59 PM
kbot wrote: 09-01-2020 07:47 PM Not gonna be pretty........
With all the insanity & stupidity, it could get pretty ugly - How ugly? Well, kids need guidence... so, as a topical & timely learning experience for social science & civics classes, SJW instructors give kids lessons on how to burn down the schools -

Hey, it's OK! Like everything in America, they're racist. Besides, buildings are irrelevant. Young'uns can be brainwashed just as well if not better remotely.
So, more stories about "young'uns" entering, or going back to college, that just don't get it - massive parties, infecting other students and potentially staff - but that's OK because they're exercising their freedoms..... some colleges are charging tuition anyway, stating that they violated school rules. Seeing this from just about all states.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-09-2020 10:10 AM

Could hackers get a free college diploma? If they try it their intelligence levels may get insulted! :lol: :P

Any new college lifer's free time will never be the same. :oops: Nor will ours.

I once followed NFL, AFL, NL, AL b-ball, NCAA, & high school ball. That guy taking a knee, along with his cohorts across the fake green grass field$ from border to border and coast to coast, ruined all good sports for me. During my many hours on The Dixie Bee Line and when I scan the radio bands inevitably games are plentiful. :oops: Well now, Classic Rock over rules all sports PDQ!

MK II ∆= 😷

PS, off topic: My right forefinger catches The Floyd in progress so often it's like a spooky game switching buttons on a whim. And there they'll be found frequently all night long! :D
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-11-2020 07:51 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 09-09-2020 10:10 AM Could hackers get a free college diploma? If they try it their intelligence levels may get insulted! :lol: :P

Any new college lifer's free time will never be the same. :oops: Nor will ours.

I once followed NFL, AFL, NL, AL b-ball, NCAA, & high school ball. That guy taking a knee, along with his cohorts across the fake green grass field$ from border to border and coast to coast, ruined all good sports for me.
Agreed MK - politics has overtaken sports.........

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, Back In The NFL...

Post by Riddick » 09-17-2020 01:40 AM

Steelers Player Bucks BLM/SJW Orthodoxy

Alejandro Villanueva plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He is a military combat veteran, having served in Afghanistan. This season, all of the Steelers except for Villaneuva will wear the name of Antwon Rose on their helmets. Villaneuva intends to wear the name of Alwyn Cashe, instead.

Cashe, a black man, was a U.S. Army sergeant. He died of injuries suffered in Iraq in 2005. Rose, also black, was a criminal. He was part of a group that committed a drive-by shooting in the Pittsburgh area, and likely was the shooter.

The police stopped the group’s car which, they observed, had bullet holes in the side. The officers ordered the driver to get out of the car. As they were handcuffing the driver, Rose and another accomplice left the car and ran away. An officer shot at, and killed, Rose. At the time of his death, Rose had gun powder residue on his hand. However, Rose was unarmed when he was shot.

Rose had participated in at least one other drive-by shooting. Video footage showed him in the front passenger seat of a car while another man, the guy who was running away with Rose when Rose was later killed, fired at a man through the rear window.

The officer who killed Rose was tried for criminal homicide. A jury acquitted the officer. Three African-Americans were on that jury. It’s shocking that the Pittsburgh Steelers want to honor a guy who participated in at least two drive-by shootings and was likely the shooter in one of them.

Couldn’t the players have picked another “victim” of “racial injustice” to honor? Maybe not. It seems that Rose was the first person killed by the East Pittsburgh Police Department since at least 2015 and that no more deserving victim has come along since Rose’s death in 2018.

Seems “systemic police racism” isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Not in Pittsburgh, anyway.

It’s not just the Steelers’ players who are to blame for honoring a two-time drive-by shooting participant. According to this report, the NFL has said that only pre-approved names can appear on helmets this year, and that the approved names list will consist only of victims of “racial injustice.”

Cashe’s name isn’t on the list. He’s only a war hero. Will the NFL allow Villanova to wear Caste’s name on his helmet anyway? We’ll see. At least his coach, Mike Tomlin (also black), reportedly is supporting the patriotic player.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The NFL & Bumper Sticker Totalitarianism

Post by Riddick » 09-19-2020 09:35 PM

It’s often been said wokeness is becoming totalitarian. That doesn’t mean, or at least it shouldn’t, that adjunct women’s studies professors are about to start nailing telescreens to the walls of our homes. Rather it means wokeness as an ideology increasingly makes claims on every aspect of our lives.

That in and of itself isn’t necessarily terrifying—the Catholic Church might be said to do the same thing. But whereas Catholicism is centered on a catechism that promulgates diverse truths about diverse subjects, wokeness takes a single truth—bigotry is evil—and insists that it be exalted everywhere. It’s a kind of bumper sticker totalitarianism, premised on simple slogans and thus easier to promote than, say, a thick and multifarious set of beliefs.

The problem is it misses an essential truth about football fans: they don’t want lectures on politics, no matter how brief and facile. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Never Say Never Again?

Post by Riddick » 01-03-2021 09:31 AM

Hey Now FFolks, Would You Believe I'm got an internal struggle over maintaining my pro football boycott or letting ingrained Cheeseheadedness get the best of me?

I've not tuned in all season but not only is the Pack's final regular season game against their bitter rival "Da Bears", it holds significant post-season ramifications, including but not limited to Green Bay possibly facing Chicago AGAIN right away -

So do I let the league's SJW stance and/or my OWN political proclivities determine whether I watch or do I decide based on die-hard long-time home team loyalties??

I've pretty much negotiated a compromise with myself where I'll keep up with the score online & won't tune in unless in the last minutes it looks like a nail biter...

I'll hold that tact through the playoffs yet if the Pack's in the SB? All bets are off with the provision I see any Green & Gold player take a knee I'm SO outta there!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “National”