These States Want To Micromanage Your "Safe" Thanksgiving Celebration

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: These States Want To Micromanage Your "Safe" Thanksgiving Celebration

Post by Doka » 11-24-2020 06:22 PM

Oh My! Kbot, We only have 7 billion to go,. 3 million Jews sent to the ovens, are we there yet? The saddest thing is you have no idea who you voted for? This is not the last virus, that will hit us, nor the worst. This is just a little taste OF what is to come. Who ever wrote the "Georgia Guide Stone" monument, is in power now. Conspiracy,you say, no, not anymore , China Joe told the Truth twice. And it mattered to only the few. Ego always wins with the race, like the "Guide Stones" Joe and the rest ,want you to know what they did and the grief that, is to come.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-24-2020 07:54 PM

More to come you say. Well if people who believe it's all a conspiracy continue to kill themselves and everybody else, then I'd say there's hope this planet will survive quite nicely without us. I'm old, what the hell do I care? :coolhat:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-25-2020 08:45 AM

Doka wrote: 11-24-2020 06:22 PM Oh My! Kbot, We only have 7 billion to go,. 3 million Jews sent to the ovens, are we there yet? The saddest thing is you have no idea who you voted for? This is not the last virus, that will hit us, nor the worst. This is just a little taste OF what is to come. Who ever wrote the "Georgia Guide Stone" monument, is in power now. Conspiracy, you say, no, not anymore , China Joe told the Truth twice. And it mattered to only the few. Ego always wins with the race, like the "Guide Stones" Joe and the rest ,want you to know what they did and the grief that, is to come.
Wow Doka, "3 million Jews sent to the ovens, are we there yet?" Are you really going to go there????

Listen, I get it, Trump's base has it's share of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I get it, but really........... Six-plus million people died in concentration camps. Far more if you include gays, Gypsies, religious and others deemed non-desirables by the super race. Thankfully, back then, we had people who could put their differences aside, come together and kick the Nazi's collective ass.

That was then. Now, the remnants of the Nazis seem to be alive and well and fully embraced by Trump and the Far Right, and like Hitler in his bunker during the last days of the "thousand year Reich", Trump has sequestered himself behind the wall he had erected around the White House and emerged only to engage in fantasies such a Hitler did - only Trump plays golf......... He's still working on being the most divisive president in history doing his best Nero impersonation watching the place burn down and blaming everyone else for his failures on this pandemic.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-25-2020 11:30 AM

Sail On Kbot. There is nothing to SEE here for you. Your tunnel vision has you zeroed in on messed up semantics and are incapable of watching the "Actions". "Sift for gnats and eat the camel"! The only thing to maybe get your attention, which, I doubt, is your own experience. Hope you don't have any indebtedness on your property.I'm done with you.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Virus Mandates Politicize Weaponized Control Over Thanksgiving

Post by Riddick » 11-26-2020 09:50 PM

Who would have possibly imagined last Thanksgiving inviting Uncle Fred to the gathering might get you fined or arrested in some states for exceeding your government-authorized indoor attendance limit?

Any notion that all this human and electronic invasion of our privacy will be rolled back after the pandemic passes is fantasy. Once surrendered, freedom is lost forever.

The coming COVID collective will not just fight disease, it will also accrue increased power to the government and private sector allies. The only big unknown is whether Americans will question such inflated institutional authority in a time of this and future real and manufactured crises, or meekly obey them.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-28-2020 07:46 PM

Doka wrote: 11-25-2020 11:30 AM Sail On Kbot. There is nothing to SEE here for you. Your tunnel vision has you zeroed in on messed up semantics and are incapable of watching the "Actions". "Sift for gnats and eat the camel"! The only thing to maybe get your attention, which, I doubt, is your own experience. Hope you don't have any indebtedness on your property.I'm done with you.
If anyone disagrees with Trump he lambastes them with insults and cuts them off. His fans obviously enjoy acting like children too.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “National”