National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Georgia Guide Stones Destroyed! Elberton, Georgia

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-07-2022 02:16 AM

Ka-Boooom! July 6, 2022 @ 4:03 AM EST

I will admit this travel destination was never on my list.

July 4, 2022: Steve Quayle posted a piece about a former female nominee for Governor of Georgia who had promised to destroy the Georgia Guide Stones if elected!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Re: Georgia Guide Stones Destroyed! Elberton, Georgia

Post by Doka » 07-07-2022 09:44 AM

Hope they are busted up way beyond repair :pirateboa
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-07-2022 09:59 AM

Doka wrote: 07-07-2022 09:44 AM Hope they are busted up way beyond repair :pirateboa
"For safety reasons, the structure has been completely demolished." - Georgia Bureau of Investigation
  • The Georgia Guidestones has been referred to as “the devil’s monument,” and sits on what is now county property in Elbert County. It was erected under very mysterious circumstances in March 1980 with words etched in four granite slabs calling for, among other things, the genocide of 90 percent of the world’s population. A population of just 500 million, compared to today’s 7.5 billion, is advocated as the proper “balance” with nature.
LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-07-2022 10:47 AM

Bless England's Daily Mail, as far as I know, one of the only Mainstreamers to report on this.I am going to take it As A "Good Omen"

Georgia Guidestones dubbed 'America's Stonehenge' and believed to be 'satanic tablets' by far-right conspiracy theorists are blown up in mystery attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-07-2022 12:56 PM

Doka wrote: 07-07-2022 10:47 AM Bless England's Daily Mail, as far as I know, one of the only Mainstreamers to report on this.I am going to take it As A "Good Omen"

Georgia Guidestones dubbed 'America's Stonehenge' and believed to be 'satanic tablets' by far-right conspiracy theorists are blown up in mystery attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html
Silly conspiracists! Advocating terminating 9 out of 10 people isn't satanic. So STFU & get on the train!
Technocracy’s handmaidens will undoubtedly take this as a direct threat to Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset program that includes population reduction and control over earth’s resources. Erected in 1980, the Guidestones appeared to be modeled after the Club of Rome’s Limits to Growth that was published in 1972. - TN Editor
Evidently not everyone has lost their survival instinct.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-07-2022 04:40 PM

The 🎳 perp(s)🏅 just missed our better "Independence Day" for the blast.🚽

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-07-2022 04:55 PM

You know it could have been one of several things that caused the blast , although if was a tracable human, they are in grave danger. Of which reminds me, of all those small monoliths and obelisks that where popping up all over, we never did find out who did those? The guide stone was done in the 70s, no drones ,cameras, satellites to worry about,.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-07-2022 06:20 PM

Doka,

Those lines are a good anology and I never thought about the worldwide blank obelisks phenom. :o

If authorities catch him or 'em. I hope there's no trial live on 📺 and costing the taxpayer's computer generated, loss of M's of fiat bucks! :P

MK II ∆=®™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-08-2022 03:56 AM

More on the Georgia granite that could'a, should'a originally been tombstones! :oops:

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

A Grave Undertaking

Post by Riddick » 07-08-2022 01:36 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 07-08-2022 03:56 AM More on the Georgia granite that could'a, should'a originally been tombstones! :oops:
Tombstones, you say?

It'd take a lot more granite than that to make tombstones for 9/10ths of humanity

Then again, it's doubtful the authors of the guides on the stones would want any memorials to the deceased be made. More likely they'd like nothing better than to have all evidence of them AND any prior civilization existing erased -

Kinda like what Wokeies are up to. They've gone beyond tearing down Confederate statues - Lincoln, Founding Fathers, you name it, it's all bad. When they're done reducing all monuments to US history to rubble, what's next?... Or, WHO'S next??

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-08-2022 02:53 PM

Chilling thoughts my friend.😕

Nailed on every word! Scary is now dust.

MK II ∆=®™

Return to “National”