“We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

World War III? Or Woke War I?

Post by Riddick » 03-06-2022 06:40 PM

This Is What I'm Talking About

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: “We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Post by Doka » 03-06-2022 08:14 PM

Joe is not in bed or probably never, Putin is NOT PRO NWO, he is an obsticle, they would love to have him replaced who will bend to their demands. I do think he cares for his people , he does seem to be very interested in them and has not tried to kill them, like our government has done.

Of course Putin is the despot, as you, say, we have one of own, that I consider far worse than Putin at the moment. If putin can get rid of the Ukraines Nazi Army, things will change.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Strange Bedfellows | Like-A-Looks | Changing Times

Post by Riddick » 03-06-2022 09:35 PM

Doka wrote: 03-06-2022 08:14 PM Joe is not in bed or probably never, Putin is NOT PRO NWO, he is an obsticle, they would love to have him replaced who will bend to their demands.
Well, at least Putin graciously gave them the opening to replace him. Tho it IS just an opening. Depending how it ends there's no saying they'll get the opportunity.

So far's his replacement goes, there's still the Russian oligarchs to contend with - tho I suppose they could roll over & get in bed with Joe if they get an offer they can't refuse.
Doka wrote: 03-06-2022 08:14 PMI do think he cares for his people , he does seem to be very interested in them and has not tried to kill them, like our government has done.
I'd like to think Putin cares. Typically despots don't. But they ARE very interested in their people... not getting out of line, questioning authority, protesting, etc. etc.

ln that way the forces of the New Woke Order peering at Putin would not be unlike looking in a mirror. It's similar to the evil twin trope, 'cept there's no good side.
Doka wrote: 03-06-2022 08:14 PMOf course Putin is the despot, as you, say, we have one of own, that I consider far worse than Putin at the moment. If putin can get rid of the Ukraines Nazi Army, things will change.
But change at what cost? It ain't over 'til it's over, and if he can't git 'er done w/o a protracted conflict and/or military overkill, that's a problem. In any case, I'll not contest you about our despot-in-chief - tho we'd be even worse off with his veep!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Left Of Marxism

Post by Riddick » 03-07-2022 12:06 AM

Wokeism is just an extension of Marxism. Ironic how the US & Russia "flipped sides" since the Cold War. If Putin's plan's to reunite the old USSR, it'd not be the same without being Marxist, & even if it was, it wouldn't be good enough to suit Wokies

Biden could give him tips, like "Build Back Better". Not that HE got 'er done, thank heaven. Yet we know Wokists never give up & we've yet to see Putin give up OR in -

That said, over time a significant decline in fortune for either side could make face saving exit strategies scarce. To say negotiated full-on cease fire prospects look grim sounds pessimistic but unless circumstances change PDQ may be realistic.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: “We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Post by Doka » 03-07-2022 08:56 AM

Oh great! The Ukraine appears to be reaching out to China for help with the Russians . Thats kinda of like like injecting Ebola to cure Covid,

Go Ukraine! Now they match our own chinese led government. The Chinese have no need of the NWO either, they have their own brand of terror, that make Putin look like a "Candy Striper".

I see where Putin is having another "cease Fire", the Ukrainian Nazie Army cannot allow that, like before, as they are winning the Popularity Contest, with the world, hey everybody Has Joined the "Woke", intended or not.

Ukraine Foreign Minister Says China Has ‘Tools’ to Persuade Russia to End Invasion

https://m.theepochtimes.com/ukraine-for ... 2FGeqfluyn
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”