“We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

“We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Post by Doka » 02-28-2022 07:52 PM

BINGO! Who are you for.......? YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Come Again? Ukrainian Parliament Member Tells Fox News: “We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order” (VIDEO)

Ukrainian parliament member Kira Rudik said the quiet part out loud when she joined Fox News on Sunday to provide an update about the ongoing advance on Kyiv by Russian forces.

During the interview, Rudik detailed the efforts Ukrainians are making to defend against Putin’s invasion, highlighting how countless civilians have “taken up arms” and are standing at the ready – including herself.

The people are “ready to fight” for their country, she explained.

However, there’s something else they are fighting for. According to Rudik, the Ukrainian people are also laying their lives on the line for the democracy of the “New World Order.”

TRENDING: T-Mobile Admits in Letter to Missouri Attorney General They Have Been Blocking Gateway Pundit Content in Text Messages -- Insists It Was a Mistake

In response to the host asking if she was “surprised” to see Ukrainians displaying such strong will to fight back against Russia, Rudik explained:
“I’m not surprised. We have been fighting Putin for the last 8 years and we had three other revolutions in our country when we did not agree with what was going on with the direction we were moving in.
Full Article, Video, Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... der-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Sleeping With The Enemy

Post by Riddick » 03-01-2022 12:23 AM

If the enemy of my enemy is my friend there's a logistical problem. A corrupt regime is attacked by a bigger corrupt regime. Pick one! Thanks, but I'll pass.

Just say no to NWO? Is it as simple as that? Color me dubious - I'll not get in bed with Soros' Nazi Ukraine OR Putin's Russia to save my life - Either way it's venal & debasing. With celibacy, I may not live long but at least I can live with myself.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Sleeping With The Enemy

Post by Doka » 03-01-2022 02:28 PM

Riddick wrote: 03-01-2022 12:23 AM If the enemy of my enemy is my friend there's a logistical problem. A corrupt regime is attacked by a bigger corrupt regime. Pick one! Thanks, but I'll pass.

Just say no to NWO? Is it as simple as that? Color me dubious - I'll not get in bed with Soros' Nazi Ukraine OR Putin's Russia to save my life - Either way it's venal & debasing. With celibacy, I may not live long but at least I can live with myself.
I Honour, and Respect your Integrity Riddick. And is something each of us have figure out for ourselves.

I eliminate the brainwashed from any figuring, anything out, because they are mere sponges, that can no longer reason. So it is the still functioning human with a soul somewhat attached, that needs to go with-in. And see what they find. This maybe our last call, The Ukraine vs the Fall of the Free World. Both thoughts hurt my heart. So I will Not make-up my mind today, still a bit of time before the Ultimate Alturnitives simply run out.

Can't say I am not relieved, that it is Not my decision to make anyway. But when we pray for help, we need to make sure we be more specific on who or what, we get really "picky" about who saves our ass.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: “We Not only Fight For Ukraine – We Fight For this New World Order”

Post by Doka » 03-01-2022 03:08 PM

George Soros and Hillary Clinton Want Increased US support for Zelensky and Their Ukraine

Perhaps people will pause and recognize that just about every totalitarian leftist and globalist in the world is on the side of U.S. increased intervention in Ukraine. Then again, given the scale of the war propaganda playing out, maybe not.
AND..............

‼️Another update from this US expat living in Ukraine. (DON' MISS)

Full article, Video, Comments

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... r-ukraine/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-01-2022 03:27 PM

Trey Gowdy was NOT expecting this!

Col. Douglas Macgregor on Putin’s next steps in the Ukraine invasion

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001#sp=show-clips
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

The Bottom Line

Post by Riddick » 03-01-2022 05:17 PM

Doka wrote: 03-01-2022 02:28 PM I Honour, and Respect your Integrity Riddick. And is something each of us have figure out for ourselves.

I eliminate the brainwashed from any figuring, anything out, because they are mere sponges, that can no longer reason.
Woke folks will jump into bed with any whore with a D behind their name, no thinking necessary! Life is simple when you know you're right all of the time.
Doka wrote: 03-01-2022 02:28 PM Can't say I am not relieved, that it is Not my decision to make anyway. But when we pray for help, we need to make sure we be more specific on who or what, we get really "picky" about who saves our ass.
America's in a pickle, & while it's a safe bet Softserve's not interested in protecting our butts, to rely on any foreign actors to save our asses is not at all reassuring.

In the end, it's We The People who need to figure out how to preserve our derriers
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-02-2022 12:20 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-02-2022 02:50 PM

Are we getting a dose of what OUR corrupted / Greedy government has been doing to the rest of the world?

I think of those who ran out and voted for the very thing they hated so much. So many of us know so little.

If nothing else the video will make you skin crawl and how messed up things are. The government formula is being used on us too, to pit everyone agaist another .

The Story of Russia and Ukraine and the cause of the military operation.

https://youtu.be/ymdIC5EJgQk
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-03-2022 01:03 AM

Riddick Post

America's in a pickle, & while it's a safe bet Softserve's not interested in protecting our butts, to rely on any foreign actors to save our asses is not at all reassuring.

In the end, it's We The People who need to figure out how to preserve our derriers
I agree. Oh so very complicated! No one seems to want to want to talk. I see Biden enjoyened with his league of devils stirring the pot with abandon and glee as they get others to do their wars of destruction, not all including bombs. Like it or not, we are all being turned into expendible idiots.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

"Never Ascribe To Malice, That Which Can Be Adequately Explained By Stupidity"

Post by Riddick » 03-04-2022 04:59 AM

Doka wrote: 03-03-2022 01:03 AM
Riddick Post

I agree. Oh so very complicated! No one seems to want to want to talk. I see Biden enjoyened with his league of devils stirring the pot with abandon and glee as they get others to do their wars of destruction, not all including bombs. Like it or not, we are all being turned into expendible idiots.
While everyone's expendable not all need be idiots. By far, the most plentiful & useful idiots are Woke folks who've bought into the idea that ignorance is strength: So darn strong they are, they don't know their leaders couldn't care less if they live or die

Wokeism promotes class warfare. Any collateral damage in the civilian population, including Wolk folks, that comes as a result is irrelevant so long as Woke ideology as a matter of public policy is adhered to, & the Ruling class isn't made to suffer -

Saving lower class asses is priority none compared to the 'higher purpose' need to infuse Wokeism into every part of life, no matter how idiotic, irrational, delusional or removed from reality it is: "War Is Peace!" - "Freedom Is Slavery!" - You get the drift.

If things seem confusing & less prone to appeal by reason than ever, it could be it's being done by design, by those with nefarious designs on control of mankind. OTOH it may be society 'dumbing down' & moving to inevitable inherent I-diocracy:

IOW civilization's in for a fall of its own 'Lowest Common Denominator' doing, due to the all too many Internet troll 'know-it-alls' who don't, & all too many 'know-nothings' who listen to them... "Beam Me Up Scotty, There's No Intelligent Life Down Here"

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-05-2022 11:19 AM

Zelensky said if the Ukraine falls so will Europe and the EU. Say what? All the sudden I can't find a thing on the Zelensky statement, then Putin was giving safe passage to anyone wanting to leave the Ukraine, that also has become, clouded over and gone. Then Zelensky called for a draft oble bodied persons, putting an end to Putin's safe passage, delcoration, then the rumor about Putin saying he will free up america, that is nowhere to found.

The NWO people are going nuts. Is Putin getting ready to blow them off the map?

It is really hard when most of my "sources" go to ground.!!

Another thought, Zelensky had the right to negotiate with Putin when asked to do so, to stop the slaughter of his people, but he did not, instead, he ramped it up, has dug in harder, is there something bigger than himself worth fighting for ,like Soros .

A special Report From the Ukraine

https://youtu.be/8dQQgv-nVUY

I tend to believe old Texans lots to absorb, but it makes more sense than anything,
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-05-2022 06:01 PM

I have seen a rather weird video being played over and over on fox , it is supposed to be the Russians firing on the Ukrain people and the gunfire is very loud and rapid. Then you see all these people casually walking around.
I can tell you that when gun fire is that close and that loud you will find yourself on the ground or looking for for cover on your hands and knees. I call it another" fake" video. The Americans are there reporting, do you really believe they are honest reporters? American's are gathering in Poland to get the Ukraines some air power , so Poland says fine, we need brandnew planes and equipment and the Americans say You got it

BASICALLY FOLKS, WE ARE FIGHTING OURSELVES, PUTIN KNOWS

How Russia Will Counterpunch The US/EU Declaration Of War

One of the key underlying themes of the Russia/Ukraine/NATO matrix is that the Empire of Lies (copyright Putin) has been rattled to the core by the combined ability of Russian hypersonic missiles and a defensive shield capable of blocking incoming nuclear missiles from the West, thereby ending Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D.)

Entire Article

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 ... ore-262226

Basically the Americans( Biden Obama, Soros and the others) leading the Ukraine in battle against Russia and the people of the United States (and the World) are making their move Right Now! Our money (Economy) , ,will topple they are doing a Nancy Pelosi , hand clap, the have won with the Ukraine Natzie army, they have won the propaganda war, painting themselves and the Ukraine as the defenders of Democracy, you know just like they do here. It was so easy peasey for them.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

In Narrative We Trust?

Post by Riddick » 03-05-2022 07:39 PM

There's the Narrative & the Counter-Narrative. Which is right? It can't be both are. Insofar truth's the 1st casuality of war I'm enclined to say both are wrong. (YMMV)

White hats? I just don't see any - I am seeing aggression on both sides. Not good!

If a way out that doesn't involve civilization crumbling into dust exists, I'll take it - That said, as both sides seem invested in continuing the conflict, I've yet to see similar & serious interest among the parties involved. Hope it doesn't come too late.
Last edited by Riddick on 03-05-2022 09:57 PM, edited 1 time in total.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

In Narrative We Trust? P.S.

Post by Riddick » 03-05-2022 09:28 PM

I still contend Wokeism precipitated this mess. No despot like Putin or Xi put the hammer down hard on coveted sovereign states the 4 years before Biden -

Biden might welcome war with Russia yet the latter got the ball rolling. Collusion? If Joe's in bed with both Putin & Zelensky that's a love triangle made in hell

I think we're all being played here. Who to trust? There's so much we don't know.
Last edited by Riddick on 03-06-2022 02:32 AM, edited 3 times in total.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

'Going For Woke'

Post by Riddick » 03-06-2022 01:54 AM

So here's as I see it:

If Biden believed in national sovereignty, he'd secure our borders. Right there we know his support of Ukraine's not about defense of THAT principle. So, what's it really all about then? Wokeism, what else! It's the only principle that matters.

On general principles aggressors are bad but worst thing about Putin is, he's not Woke. Bad, BAD man! Yet not nearly as bad as Orange Man - Funny though how Putin didn't start anything 'til Biden came in- But let's not confuse the issue eh?

Did Biden play Putin or did Putin play himself? Who in heck knows? I do doubt the former since Joe's not cognizant enough to pull it off. Either way,.the result is the same - & as Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"

How far will Putin go to get what he wants? How far will the New Woke Order go to get what it wants? Will we see one or both "go the distance" & get us all killed? If so who hits the 'Finish' line 1st or it ends in a tie doesn't matter, The Reaper wins.

Personally, keeping up to the minute on developments isn't high on my 'to do' list. Outside of the FF mostly I scan Epoch Times headlines, follow Power Line Blog & Reason Online and on occasion check out Ace Of Spades & What Really Happened.

That's more than plenty for me. Anything beyond that is "information overload." There's enough going on in my personal life to process, I don't need any more strain on my brain by stressing over something I have no control over, KWIM?

Getting sucked in the maelstrom and keeping a relatively clear head are mutually exclusive; the former's what propaganda purveyors & agenda pushers like to see - Me? I prefer the latter; that said it's safe to say I place no faith in anything Woke!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Global”