Do Not Even Try To Justify!

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Do Not Even Try To Justify!

Post by Doka » 05-14-2022 11:32 AM

:evil: Too Evil Not to Glote! The uncanny image of a younger Soros is a busy Devil.

Ukrainian President Zelensky to Address World Economic Forum’s Globalist Davos Summit

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky will address the globalist forum of elites in Davos, Switzerland later this month, the World Economic Forum (WEF) announced on Friday.

The annual meeting of business elites and government leaders will once again take place in the Swiss ski resort of Davos later this month after being held virtually during the prior two years during the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

On Friday, the Klaus Schwab-led group announced: “The President of Ukraine, [Volodymyr Zelensky], will join our Annual Meeting virtually as the war continues to devastate his country.”

The meeting, which will run from May 22nd to 26th, will feature globalist heavyweights such as European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen, Joe Biden’s Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, John Kerry, German climate and economy minister Robert Habeck, the director-general of the World Trade Organization, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, and European Central Bank chief Christine Lagarde.

Since the full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February by Russian forces, Zelensky has become a staple on Western media, and has frequently appeared via video link in parliaments and congresses around the world, including the British, Canadian, and German parliaments, and the Congress of the United States.

The comedian turned president previously addressed the World Economic Forum in January of 2020 and has a biography page on the WEF’s website dedicated to him.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... os-summit/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Do Not Even Try To Justify!

Post by Doka » 05-14-2022 02:50 PM

THE FOURTH REICH IS UP ON US!

They Never Go "Away"

Just a "little something" to play with............

After watching a few minutes of "Harry Potter" for the 100th time,(it is played at least twice a week somewhere on my TV schedule, of which seems to me overkill at the least)

My old conspiracy tendency went full bloom, I had not seen this before:

VOLODYMYR ZELENSKY

LORD VOLDEMORT, THE DARK LORD

Interesting.. i suppose it depends if you believe in cosmic accidents or not.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-15-2022 02:43 PM

If "Z" is ever asked during this big pow wow how he played the piano on a comedy stage, will he tell the truth?

I am no fan of "Z" nor of any of the others listed above that will be in Davos.

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-16-2022 05:44 PM

This is a MUST READ ARTICLE

The Art of Disinformation–Western Lies About the War in Ukraine

By Larry Johnson
Published May 16, 2022 at 9:45am
326 Comments (1098 +)

SNIPPET: DOUBLE LIE–There is zero threat to the “DONBAS SUPPLY LINE.” Those lines are south and east of Kharkiv. Just look at the map–the Donbas with the city of Luhansk is prominently displayed. Kharkiv is 230 miles northwest of Luhansk.

The map does get two things right–the Russia has taken Avdiivka and has surrounded Ukrainian troops at Severodonetsk. It is because of the progress Russia is making in the Donetsk that Lloyd Austin called Sergei Shoigu to beg for some mercy. I suspect that General Shoigu told Austin, идите стучите по песку (which is Russian for “go pound sand.”)

FULL ARTICLE MAP COMMENTS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... r-ukraine/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-16-2022 07:54 PM

With the Ukrainians getting billions of our dollars our Government, the more they spend, the less our money is worth. We are doing ourselves in. Bit by bit. I notice we are waking up by very slow moments. It is almost like we don't quite yet believe the total EVIL of this NWO speeding towards us like a train at full throttle. We do not belong on the same side as our enemies.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-16-2022 11:56 PM

A 100 times yes!😒 That's not good Doka nor is this shot from the Byedin found today in the NYTimes!📰🗞🗞

We're headed to Dodge City, Somalia again!

Afghanistan was just another pothole in the road to leave unfilled credited solely? to Walter #4 6!😒

Make America Last Again!

Got milk? 🍶 Got coal? Got diesel? Got formula? Got candles?🕯

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bi ... ar-AAXlbyi

Lord help us all!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-17-2022 05:42 AM

I saw that we where heading back into Somalia, if we ever left? But don't worry, our Armies, have been indocternated with "Sensitivity" training! Are they still allowed to have guns? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-20-2022 01:47 PM

Guns hopefully yes with bullets yet questionable like ammo and big shells were locked up at Pearl Harbor Doka :confused:

Seriously, three or four days after news of our return. A piece I read said the new troops would join 900 others already stationed there.

Freedom fighting for other nations by our American families sons and daughters has become "Old Hat" by this strange admin!

MK II ∆=®™

Return to “Global”