Monkey Pox Any One?

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Monkey Pox Any One?

Post by Doka » 05-20-2022 08:22 PM

Well here we are , with another Pox. Of course it is being blamed on the Russians, But Fouci, seems to have a "sparkle gloat , look in his eye? From what I can tell, in most cases the rash , (pustials) seems to receed in a few days. The fact is really not much information on it as yet.

I do know that Covid is coming around again, mainly, if not totally in the heavily vaxed, there are 2(at the moment) in my 50 unit complex that have it and they are max Vaxed. I'm sticking to my reg stuff, like Tumeric, D3 ,C, but as of today started a dayly dose of Black Seed Oil(cold pressed Nigella Sativa,non Gmo) suggust trying 1 to 2 teasoons in some Orange Juice, of which I don't have, it is quite strong and rather oily. I need a couple days, to give a report.

I would suggest staying away from the heavily Vaxed if possible, and that goes for the vaxed also. Eat whats good for you and don't stress(Ya Sure :shock: ) Do my other health issues, I have live like the only person on the earth. Not by choice, if I have to live in fear.............well I just won't do it.

Let me know how you all are doing? What a shiddy world world this has become! I know I would feel better if I could just let lose with a small punch to a Biden,Bite-Me, voter, but alas, would no doubt hurt myself............ :cry:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Monkey Pox Any One?

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2022 08:43 PM

About a month ago I came down with runny nose & sore throat, got a home Covid test that came up negative. I read Milwaukee issued a mask advisory this week 'cuz of increasing cases. At this point masking may be an easier sell than vaxxing

I'm not as conscientious of keeping my distance as I was but it's still a good idea
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-21-2022 12:36 AM

Riddick wrote: 05-20-2022 08:43 PM About a month ago I came down with runny nose & sore throat, got a home Covid test that came up negative. I read Milwaukee issued a mask advisory this week 'cuz of increasing cases. At this point masking may be an easier sell than vaxxing

I'm not as conscientious of keeping my distance as I was but it's still a good idea

As far as" testing" goes, whats the point? I have my "my go to stash" Drs and hospitals Are Not A Safe place to go to. As far as masking, go for it , if nothing else we all seem to , in some way find it "Comforting", kind of like put putting both hands on your face , and believing you are now invisible to all.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Fool Me Once

Post by Riddick » 05-21-2022 03:10 PM

Doka wrote: 05-21-2022 12:36 AMAs far as" testing" goes, whats the point? I have my "my go to stash" Drs and hospitals Are Not A Safe place to go to.
Yes, put that way, testing's pointless; OTOH, knowing it's not Covid can contribute to peace of mind & feeling of wellbeing (runny nose & sore throat aside of course). Plus, there's no need to bring out the big guns & waste one's Covid "go to" stash -

Any case relying on Drs & hospitals is no way to go! Unless you have a death wish.
Doka wrote: 05-21-2022 12:36 AMAs far as masking, go for it , if nothing else we all seem to , in some way find it "Comforting", kind of like put putting both hands on your face , and believing you are now invisible to all.
Security blankets can be comforting but they don't do anything to change reality. At this point I'm not sold on masking OR vaxxing. Over-sold as it was, getting jabbed again is not on my to-do list. Bad enuff I can't undo being a guinea pig...

P.S. Btw, Doka, do you know how the folks with Covid in your complex are coping? I take it they aren't asymptomatic & you're steering clear of them?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-22-2022 10:48 AM

GOOD GOD! THEY NEVER GIVE UP!

This Is Weird: Globalist Group NTI Predicted Likelihood of MonkeyPox Outbreak in Their November 2021 Report

Copy of report, Comments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... 21-report/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, In Milwaukee County

Post by Riddick » 05-22-2022 11:14 AM

Ben Weston, chief health policy adviser for Milwaukee County, said the county was moved to the "high" transmission category due to a rise in COVID hospitalizations in Milwaukee, and although a rise in cases is likely to continue, residents should not assume they will contract the virus.

The Milwaukee Health Department on Friday recommended that residents return to masking. The mask advisory applies when inside in public settings — regardless of vaccination status or past COVID-19 infection, the department said in a statement.

“We’ve seen an increase in cases over the last month driven largely by the emergence of new, more transmissible variants ... we must remain cautious and use the tools available to prevent transmission," Weston said. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-22-2022 12:17 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but, I have become greatly pissed, if they want to kill me, Just Do it! Driving me out of my mind, Is just too much! I consider myself reasonably "tuff", but, I am still human, and being "Gaslighted" continiously, sure doesn't help. It is enough to stress you out, and get a rash :shock: :?

FYI have not heard a thing about the people in my complex with the "Again Covid". I will keep you posted
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-28-2022 09:11 PM

Riddick
Pirate

Wokery In Action!

Post by Riddick » 06-15-2022 12:05 PM

WHO Will Rename Monkeypox Virus to Minimize Stigma, Racism

Some Suggestions:

* The Pox That Must Not Be Named

* Gaia's Punishment For Trump Affliction

* Non-Covidian Police State Justification Virus

* Fauci OMG-NIH Needs $$$ Virus 3.0

* The Trojan Full Body Condom Virus

Riddick
Pirate

MONKEYPOX, MONKEYPOX, MONKEYPOX

Post by Riddick » 07-07-2022 04:13 PM

Monkeypox cases rise 77% in a week, WHO reports: "Concerned by the scale and spread of the virus" - FULL STORY

Good LORD What's wrong with the Biden admin? What are they waiting for? Don't they know enough to lock down everything BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE?

For GOD'S SAKE GET IT IN GEAR! November 8th is only a day & four months away

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Here We Go AGAIN —!

Post by Riddick » 07-15-2022 12:54 AM

The Woke Democratization of Monkeypox
Effective disease control depends on realizing diseases are rarely “democratic” & yet once again public-health bureaucrats favor waging PC campaigns over informing & protecting those at risk. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Global”