Putin Warns West – His Nuclear Threat “Is Not a Bluff” (VIDEO)

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Putin Warns West – His Nuclear Threat “Is Not a Bluff” (VIDEO)

Post by Doka » 09-22-2022 12:09 PM

I do believe him, whether we like it or not Russia and the peoples of the World are being attacked by the very same Evil. We seem to be powerless, Putin is not.............!

Vladimir Putin warned the West on Wednesday that his nuclear threat is “not a bluff.”

The Russian leader made the remarks in a seven-minute address.

“In his seven-minute nationally televised address, Putin also warned the West he isn’t bluffing over using everything at his disposal to protect Russia — an apparent reference to his nuclear arsenal. He has previously told the West not to back Russia against the wall and has rebuked NATO countries for supplying weapons to Ukraine,” AP reported.

Below are some of the translations from his speech:
“The purpose of this West is to weaken, divide and ultimately destroy our country. They are already directly saying that in 1991 they were able to split the Soviet Union, and now the time has come for Russia itself, that it should disintegrate into many mortally hostile regions and regions,” Putin said.

“And they have been planning such plans for a long time. They encouraged gangs of international terrorists in the Caucasus, promoted the offensive infrastructure of NATO close to our borders. They made total Russophobia their weapon, including for decades they purposefully cultivated hatred for Russia, primarily in Ukraine, for which they were preparing the fate of an anti-Russian foothold, and the Ukrainian people themselves were turned into cannon fodder and pushed to war with our country, unleashing it, this war , back in 2014, using the armed forces against the civilian population, organizing genocide, blockade, terror against people who refused to recognize the power that arose in Ukraine as a result of a coup,” he added.
“Today, our Armed Forces, as I have already said, are operating on the line of contact, which exceeds a thousand kilometers, they are confronting not only neo-Nazi formations, but in fact the entire military machine of the collective West.”

“In this situation, I consider it necessary to make the following decision – it is fully adequate to the threats we face – namely: to protect our Motherland, its sovereignty and territorial integrity, to ensure the security of our people and people in the liberated territories, I consider it necessary to support the proposal Ministry of Defense and the General Staff on the conduct of partial mobilization in the Russian Federation.”

“Nuclear blackmail was also launched. We are talking not only about the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which is encouraged by the West, which threatens a nuclear catastrophe, but also about the statements of some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia – nuclear weapons.”

“To those who allow themselves to make such statements about Russia, I would like to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for some components more modern than those of the NATO countries. And if the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal to protect Russia and our people. It’s not a bluff.”
Article, Video, Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... uff-video/

Today, I kinda feel like" Man in Socks"

Man in socks LiveFree 21 hours ago

If it ends up being Brussels, Berlin, London, NYC, DC and Moscow all end up nuked... Not going to be as upset as I should be.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”