Meru Pillars

William Henry - investigative mythologist. Stargates, secrets of the cosmic 'wormholes' - or Scalia Dei, Planet X, and the Age of Terror.

Moderator: Super Moderators

benner
Pirate

Meru Pillars

Post by benner » 02-05-2003 02:55 PM

OK, I have to admit it - I don't see the resemblance between the pillars and that mall.

I mean they are both a straight line with a circle at the bottom, but the mall doesn't have those 'horns' and it really seems a bit of a stretch to say it is a copy of that pillar drawing beside it...

Now, I may be missing something. Please anyone jump in and let me know what the points of similarity are - William seems to take it for granted that everyone will see it - is it so obvious I'm not seeing it?

Otherwise, great book so far Mr. Henry! I think it will take a few reads to digest properly...
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you - if you don't play, you can't win.

-Robert Heinlein

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 02-05-2003 06:41 PM

Haven't a clue what William Henry is talking about as I've never read or listened to anything he's said/written or researched.

The only mall's in my vocabulary are the ones where I doing my shopping. Could you be more specific?

seems to me a wormhole needs helium,oxygen and hydrogen ... mixed in with some solar radiation and a little black matter ... wam bang spin and spiral, but not a shopping mall.

[This message has been edited by Laird (edited 05 February 2003).]
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-05-2003 08:15 PM

This

vs.

This

[This message has been edited by benner (edited 05 February 2003).]
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you - if you don't play, you can't win.

-Robert Heinlein

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-16-2003 11:33 AM

SO I guess everyone is with me on this one. They don't look at all similar and therefore the book starts off with a false claim that undermines the rest of it.

I am just assuming this is what everyone else thinks including Mr. Henry. If not, feel free to tell me/us why it is not your belief.

-Robert Heinlein

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 02-16-2003 01:42 PM

Ok I took a look at those two images which are very different.

The first one looks like a giant juke box emminating sound waves through outer space. It's there to hold the lock or loop ... of earth.

That second image has me puzzled, my first impression is its the center of the universe and almost a duplicate of man's DNA ... it seems to have some rather specific levels that look like steps to heaven or jelly fishes flying in space.

Please share your thoughts with me as I don't know what those images are suppose to reveal.

[This message has been edited by Laird (edited 16 February 2003).]

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-16-2003 03:12 PM

benner - I have only read the Ark of the Christos, so far, and eventually found some compelling evidence in it for the stargate theories.

The Nashville Mall and the Pillar of Meru - although not having an exact graphical correspondence - do seem to have similarities. I take them to be a representation of the subtle energy centers of the body. They each seem to have a base, and demark points along their structures - that have some significance - and move along to a end point (or top/crown) where the design/energy radiates outward/upward.

I had the same impression, as far as not finding exact, structural correspondences. Throughout the entire book, many of the theories of stargates and stargate travel, are supported by many images and references to ancient text and linguistics. It was enough to convince otherwise skeptical me, that William Henry was on to something that made a whole lot of sense.

And that took a lot, as my studies of metaphysics to date had always dealt with inner worlds and states of being - and would have thought it too fantastical to concieve of a 'physical' stargate and the ability to travel to other places.

I am convinced that William Henry is on to something here. You really need to go through the entire book to find a sort of preponderance of evidence which takes it over the top.

I believe William Henry is in LA at conference. Hope that he will post here, by and by - what he specifically sees in these two structures. He will have an answer, I believe, that will not be a 'stretch'. He has really done his homework, as they say.

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-17-2003 08:28 AM

Thanks guys. "I want to believe".

I'll read on and hope that William drops by to enlighten me.

-Robert Heinlein

William Henry
Stargate Pirate

Post by William Henry » 02-19-2003 05:26 AM

Hi Benner and Laird, thanks for writing. I’ve shown the comparison of the images of the Meru Pillar and the Tennessee Bicentennial Capital Mall to thousands of people. I’ve walked the Mall with hundreds more including architects, engineers, physicians, archaeologists, shamans, scientists, artists, healers, musicians, painters, priests, and even politicians. All have readily apprehended the similarity between the two drawings and have added illumination to the meaning of the Mall from their respective fields of expertise.

You are among the very few who do not see a resemblance between the two drawings. (In fact, you are in the same group as the skeptical architect who ‘designed’ the Mall.) Therefore, I'm excited about addressing your questions and thrilled to see it from your unique perspective. Before doing so, however, I was wondering, have either of you read any of my books on this subject? What is your frame of reference for evaluating this design? Are you an artist, musician, or metaphysical researcher? Have you studied the Tree of Life or the chakra system? I'm not being confrontational here. Besides saving time this will help me to better answer your questions and decide whether we’ll begin by looking at the forest or climbing the Tree itself.

Best.

Wm.

P.S.

Laird, this is not a shopping mall. Please look up the word 'mall' in the dictionary.

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-19-2003 11:20 AM

Hi William, thanks for answering.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You are among the very few who do not see a resemblance between the two drawings. (In fact, you are in the same group as the skeptical architect who ‘designed’ the Mall.) Therefore, I'm excited about addressing your questions and thrilled to see it from your unique perspective. Before doing so, however, I was wondering, have either of you read any of my books on this subject? What is your frame of reference for evaluating this design? Are you an artist, musician, or metaphysical researcher? Have you studied the Tree of Life or the chakra system? I'm not being confrontational here. Besides saving time this will help me to better answer your questions and decide whether we’ll begin by looking at the forest or climbing the Tree itself. </font>
OK:

I am in the process of reading CLOAK OF THE ILLUMINATI, which is predicated on this similiarity as far as I can see. It doesn't really matter if I have read your book or not, because you need the reader to see the similarities between these two things right at the start of your book (Cloak).

I'd like to clarify, it is not that I don't see a similarity, obviously they are both elongated triangular shapes with a section at the top. However, these are the only similarites I pick up immediately. The top of the actual meru pillar is rectangualar, the mall is round. The actual meru pillar thins and widens 3 separate times, the mall never does this. The meru pillar has those 'horns', not so on mall. The meru pillar has 'vertebrae', not the mall. I really only see a vague similarity in the geometrical shape, with so many differences between them they outweigh any similarities.

Personally, I have a degree in the Philosophy of Science and English Literature. I have been an active practitioner of yoga and have read the Bhagavad-gita and other buddhist/hindu texts (sutras) numerous times (I am therefore acquainted with chakras and the 'tree of life'). I play numerous instruments, and work full-time as a graphic designer. I have worked as a professional photographer and have practiced various forms of art. I consider myself to have a keen eye, and I am aware of much of the history and practice of geometry and mathematics. I also consider myself a spiritual person, and by no means closed minded to these ideas. For instance, concurrent to reading your book, I am also reading Fingerprints by Hancock, Matrix by Icke, Jesuits by M. Martin, among many others. I actually believe that much of the architecture of Washington is symbolic, although I am still deciding what it is symbolic of Image

Just as a lark, what do you think this would look like if it was sketched in the same manner as the mall?

I am not trying to discredit anyone, and I do find your book a good read William. I do however feel this is an important stumbling block for you to address, as you can see all the respondants in this thread have some difficulties with the mall comparison, so I don't believe there are so very few who don't see it right away.

Thanks again, can't wait to hear what I missed Image

[This message has been edited by benner (edited 19 February 2003).]

-Robert Heinlein

William Henry
Stargate Pirate

Post by William Henry » 02-19-2003 01:51 PM

Hi Benner, Glad you clarified. Part of the point here is that there is any similarity AT ALL. The Meru pillar drawing is from a 2nd century Chinese manuscript. The Mall is a modern design. As I recounted in CLOAK and in THE A~TOMIC CHRIST, my discovery of the similarity came after my research concerning F.D.R.’s search for the Holy Grail in 1934 in Mongolia. The focus of their search was Shambhalla, the mystic mount topped by Meru (the pillar). Letters exchanged between the participants indicated to me that they were going to return the results of their quest to Nashville, Tennessee (formerly called the MERO District).
I put the Meru pillar beside the Capital Mall and formed the hypothesis that they are variations of the same original design. I have since tested that hypothesis and continue to do so.

Whenever I give a lecture or a tour I first ask if people see a similarity between the two pillars. If they do, I ask what they are. Most see the immediate correspondence between the circular areas at the bottom, the long spinal cord and the structure at the top.

In the absence of face to face conversation, here's a response to your questions.

“The top of the actual meru pillar is rectangualar, the mall is round.”

Benner, please look again more closely. The top the Meru Pillar is a triangle sitting on a rectangle. Likewise, the Mall is actually topped by three stars that form a TRICEPS or a TRIANGLE.

"The actual meru pillar thins and widens 3 separate times, the mall never does this. "

So be it. There are design differences. My point, as you admit, is that structurally they are the same. “they are both elongated triangular shapes with a section at the top.” In my opinion, comparing the two pillars is like comparing a Model T to a Corvette. Of course you’ll find differences, but they’re both cars.

"The meru pillar has those 'horns', not so on mall."

The horns on the Mall extend beyond the circular amphitheater, as at the Meru Pillar.

"The meru pillar has 'vertebrae', not the mall."

The vertebrae are replaced by oak trees at the Mall. Both represent the spine of the human body.

"I really only see a vague similarity in the geometrical shape, with so many differences between them they outweigh any similarities."

That’s your choice. Dismissing it in this way leaves unanswered questions. For instance, how is it that this similarity happened at all? To me, THAT’S the point of the quest.

"Just as a lark, what do you think this would look like if it was sketched in the same manner as the mall?"

You’re an artist. Why don’t you sketch it for us? It would be interesting to see what you come up with.

"I am not trying to discredit anyone, and I do find your book a good read William. "

You’re not discrediting me in the least. I'm honored to be talking with you. We merely have a difference of opinion over symbols.

"I do however feel this is an important stumbling block for you to address, as you can see all the respondants in this thread have some difficulties with the mall comparison, so I don't believe there are so very few who don't see it right away."

Look, I’ve been asking the same questions and the so-called stumbling block you raise for several years, and have quite successfully move beyond it. I’m glad you’re enjoying the book and have joined the conversation!
I will incorporate your objections and helpful insights into further discussions about the pillar. It will certainly help bring balance and clarity. I welcome any additional insights you may have.

If you’re ever in Nashville give me a call. We can walk the Mall!

Thanks!

Wm.

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-19-2003 02:08 PM

Thanks William, just the fact you are willing to spend some time with me on this does a great deal to convince me of your point. I will therefore suspend judgement until I finish your book.

Oh ya, here is my quick interpretation of how the ski jump would look from above.

[This message has been edited by benner (edited 19 February 2003).]

-Robert Heinlein

William Henry
Stargate Pirate

Post by William Henry » 02-19-2003 04:05 PM

Hi Benner, the ski jump is hilarious! You've really given me a lot of food for thought here. I truly appreciate it and
look forward to exploring with your more.
You're my kind of people.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 02-19-2003 08:09 PM

William I did look up Mall in the dictionary and its a place for walking and shopping.

It's going to be a pleasure meeting you @ ConCon.

William Henry
Stargate Pirate

Post by William Henry » 02-20-2003 11:06 AM

Laird, good job with the dictionary search. WEBSTER'S also defines mall as "originally, a large heavy mallet, used in the game of pall-mall." A mallet, says Webster's, is a hammer. If you're game, go back to Benner's lark photo and drawing of the Lille-HAMMER ski slope and apply its meaning and symbolism to the Capital Mall.

While you're at it. Look up the word LILLY. You'll find the the word LILLY is a flower of light and encodes the word ILLI or ILLY, as in ILLUMINATI. As I have suggested in my book, CLOAK OF THE ILLUMINATI, the Mall in Nashville is an Illuminist's secret garden for walking. In a sense, it is a flower of light. Its shape is a mallet, hammer or a rattle.

Some will say this is simply silly word play. If so, I hope you enjoy it. For what its worth, Thomas Jefferson said he'd get rid of all his 6000 plus books, save for his copy of the English dictionary. He said it contains the entire history of the human race.

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Post by revisedcode » 02-20-2003 11:45 AM

Hi Y'll!! Here is a nice OLD Dictionary on my portal site [Public At Large . US] hehe
----------
Dictionary is from "The Online Plain Text English Dictionary" OPTED, a public domain English word list dictionary, based on the public domain portion of "The Project Gutenberg Etext of Webster's Unabridged Dictionary" which is in turn based on the 1913 US Webster's Unabridged Dictionary.
-----------
This entire dictionary is mysql so searches very fast, has a multiple choice game too Image

here is the link

http://www.publicatlarge.us/modules.php?name=Dictionary

Revisedcode Image

------------------
Revisedcode Image
www.revisedcode.com
"The obvious weakness of government by popular opinion is the difficulty of ascertaining it."
Q='James Bryce'
In war there is but one favorable moment; the great art is to seize it!

Bonaparte

Return to “William Henry ~ Stargates in the Age of Tara”